#51 Sonsational

Sonsational

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

LFEfXic.jpg

To: Blobikins

Message: My favorite little blob; thank you for providing (occasional) heals while I kill everything. I totally forgive you for all those times you let me die because you spaced out, forgot about me, or were too busy looting. It's fine that you spend all my money on costumes for yourself... Let's spend our Valentine's Day grinding and eating heart-shaped candy. You're the cutest girl I know and I love you so much! Let's blob around together forever~

#52 marszydril

marszydril

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

DrbiUxN.png

To: Aesculepius

To My Prince,

Thank you for being so kind to me and for being a wonderful friend who in the midst of my difficult, difficult situation has offered his helping hand

and continuously showed his full support. Thank you also for the motivation. You are such a gentleman.

I really owe you my life. You saved me many times already. You never let me die and I'm very thankful for that. :thx: I wish I can repay you :-)

I admire you as a Priest! With you I felt so safe and secure. I hope you'll continue protecting me in our future battles together.

No matter what happens.. as long as I walk by your side, there shall be no enemy that can stand before us. :p_smile: There will never be any dull moments too.

Everything is so colorful. I will never get tired grinding with you. I'll see you soon my prince. 

Wish you a Happy Valentines Day!

Always,

Your Princess 

Edited by marszydril, 03 February 2014 - 02:36 AM.

#53 843131014182906123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

To : eJiem

Msg : I am not really a romantic type so i will just say it buntly. Thx u so much  for being with me ejiem, u bring me happyness and joy while i am playing this game. Looking forward for meeting u everyday just so i could talk or interact with u... Love u a lot cutie Xd.

PS : if u dont stop actting this cute , i might fall even deeper in love with u XD

18918221020377642435.jpg

#54 2523140101075058987

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

To: Cookeh

My dear wife, 

I am forever grateful that you chose to walk beside me as I tread on dangerous grounds. Your support and  steadfast resolve is my anchor in this world of uncertain time. I may be a mage of fire and you are of the wind and water, but our hearts and mind don't falter to the indifferences that shroud this world. You choose to help me support and raise our group's banner. You are always there to help me in running our guild, keeping our family in check. I love how you pay attention to small details, and how you are always ready to help me, and the guys in the guild. Love you bebbeh. 

Your husband 

vans3n-cookeh.png

Awww your married <3 , hope to share the same one day and Im a dude

#55 Rarecandys

Rarecandys

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

NBnFkFA.jpg

To: Tamlen

My dearest eye candy knight, 

I'll never forget that memorable day, that fateful AoD run. We really owe it all to Zero and Sierra, it's sad that we don't see them around anymore. Thanks to them, I'm so grateful to have met you. No matter how inactive we may get, this game will always have a special place in my heart because of you. Thank you for being there for me whenever you possibly could. Running raids with you, or even just helping others with pre-level 50 dungeons, were always enjoyable and something that I looked forward to. Do you recognize the location in this image? It was the last place we spent time together. I miss the days where we would often sit around and talk, we need to do that more~

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,
Lense

#56 Axtar

Axtar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

t8rloy.png

To: Eisor

Eissss~ Lolwtf we're both always so busy, I've not been able to get a picture of us and Chad together, but you look great in pretty much all costumes, so this screenie should do just fine.  (Besides, the surprise factor is gone if I ask you to pose, and I haven't been able to creep on you properly, orz. :<)

Thanks for being such an awesome blargbuddy (even if I sometimes have to third-wheel between you and Chad) and for being just awesome in general. You've been terribly patient at times (though really, Akepoo? Really???) and have put up with much ranting (sorry about that). Thanks for trusting me with things and for allowing me to trust you with all the stuff I have. You're a truly amazing friend and a wonderful person in general, and I don't think I tell you that enough, so here it is in concrete HTML. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. I'm really blessed to have met you in-game - you've helped made the gaming experience that much better. Keep on being fantastic-amazing always.

PS: You're still awesome. Just sayin'.

PPS: Harvest gold ingots for me. :< (please? <3)

PPPS: If you must creepy-touch Chad, please remember his curfew.

#57 LordSaki

LordSaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

To: Kafra Serena (long range transportation service)

Message: You look so sad and lonely, so I hope if you don't mind if I sit here next to you so you won't have to be alone. Tucked away in a corner, watching the dancers and people pour in and out of the auction hall. No one crowds around you like they do Berina and the others. But I'll sit here with you and we can talk about anything you wish. Anything. Including how the Event NPCs have such the oddest costumes.

qxjfyx.jpg

PS. Do you like men shorter then you? Because I think you're kinda cute.

#58 345131102053353357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

YXSBuKN.jpg

To: Meije
I know we are far from each other, but our hearts are close to each other. I will come for you to meet you to hold you lets keep believing in our love and i am so lucky to have you in my life........... Love you So Much, Mahal Kita.... And I knw u love me too...

Edited by 345131102053353357, 05 February 2014 - 10:03 PM.

#59 Cruorbaci

Cruorbaci

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationArkham

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

v2Shot.jpg

To:  LeighSyaoran

COMBINATION OF MANLY SOULS!!!"  -- haha its been a while since I've heard that, but you knew how to give the raid group a hell of a pep talk.   Its been a while since you, me and Saidah first met.   I recall of our first team up back in Sandarman.    Ever since then you've been among the first of friends here in RO2.   I may not have been BlueRogue, but we will always be the best of friends.

Happy Valentines Day to you and Saidah both.

ScreenCapture_2013_10_15_21_30_03.jpg

To:  flukesg2

We haven't been able to team up for the longest time, but I recall of the time when you were a youngling archer whose group I joined to carry through PVE.   Those were fun times and they won't be the last.   You've become strong since the last time I've seen ya, and I hope to see more of this potential bloom in you in the days to come.    Keep up the good work and importantly, keep havin' fun.  Happy Valentines.

v3screen.jpg
To:  Imesau
CC:  Tsukasa, AoTori, nubkid, EvilEnergy, Avenging, Ariceu, Grimjaws & the rest of Guild GG, SilentNyte, SilentAku, FinoHellscythe, Keobi, Necuno, DustArma, LeighSyaoran, Saidah, Rainyheals, Zidane & Zariel, TinyOwl

I know this message won't probably be delivered to everyone of you, but I wanted to let this be a special one for each of you that have been part of my life here in RO2.    I dedicate this letter to you all since each and everyone of you have been encountered in unique situations yet befriended me and contributed to the making of that which is me now.   Some of you have gone on while others among you have remained.  The image above is my metamorphosis since my earliest days here in RO2 [Odin], along the way I have met each and everyone of you and befriended.   Moments we've created and shared will always be remembered and have been remembered this Valentine's Day.    I wish you all Happy Valentines Day and may good blessings be upon you always.

PS:   I hope you guys see me as something more as the creepy guy you all might have thought I initially was lol

PSS:  Zari, I wanted to make you an personal collage involving that one guy who ruined your Ragnamix Event back October, spamming pub chat for a carry-through in HoDP.    I hope ur saddistic tastes are as good as mine in dis.   Happy Valentine's!

V1Screen.jpg

Edited by Cruorbaci, 06 February 2014 - 06:07 AM.

#60 ZolfHUN

ZolfHUN

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

To: XTianaX

Message: Az ember egyedül fél, de két ember együtt egy egész. Fél ember nem élhet ezért szüksége van a másik felére.

Én megtaláltam azt aki kiegészít és vele lehetek egy egész ember. Kérlek gyere velem és legyünk ketten egyek a szerelem hullámzó hajó útján.

Szeretlek  :p_love:  és nagyon sok boldog Valentin Napot kívánok még amit együtt tölthetünk el.

1899170_649035651800217_961883454_n.jpg?

#61 MiraiKaraNoNEKO

MiraiKaraNoNEKO

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:SEA

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

couple.jpg

To: Hoodiee

Message: I took this picture today when I went into colo with you. Tragically, I lagged terribly inside the arena and ended up killed by a ton of people (including you xP). But I don't mind to be a test subject for your curses! xD Thanks for playing this game with me~ Lots of love from Klaxon kia. :p_laugh:

#62 Rindoukan

Rindoukan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Odin Server

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

To: Sinistras

My dearest panda,
           Thanks for finding me that one day in Alberta when i was about to give up and invite me to the guild. Welcomed me to a good group of friends and reminded me why I love to play RO ^_^ Although I give you crap all the time it's just tough love, and I want to thank you for helping me out (even though your lazy =P) and introducing me to such great people!

-Hime

P.S. that is technically a valentine with me and candy, you so owe me cake now ^_^

Attached Images

• 2014-02-01_00006.jpg

#63 jellalft

jellalft

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

To: Deviline

Message: I love that we match and do silly dances together, from crazy doctors to emo assassins, the Queen of The Exiled Guild.  But forever jealous that you run off with your hide and you're able to harvest those cocoas in War of Emperium without being detected or those Pillarniums.  But that's ok since I have 19 second countdown pet on my butterfly tank (and you dont). XD 

Attached Images

• 1493170_1411662495745426_1169677143_n.jpg

Edited by jellalft, 06 February 2014 - 11:02 AM.

#64 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

Ding ding ding, it's Mailbag time!

N3hcPf.jpg

To: MushyLust

Hey Omu! Sup? >.< Oh I did say to you that it's silly for someone to actually fall in love in a game, like seriously...

-_- who knew I would eat my words and fall in love with you, you lazy mushroom. -_-' oh gosh... 

I hope this would last. And, whether or not we talk on a regular basis, you are always in my thoughts. Thank you for being part of my life.

Mahal kita.

#65 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

B25J8co.jpg?1

To: Alice34

Thanks for keeping around! I'm glad we got to meet each other, I'm glad we got in this game, even if we don't spend as much time together in it anymore. I'm glad to hear 'bout you 'n Roppi. I hope your school comes out smoothly, so we can spend a bit more time, again :)

3jLdZIq.jpg?1

To: MikeHaggar

Recuerdo este día con cariño. Me emocioné mucho cuando logramos tumbar a MM a pesar de ya habian pwneado a nuestros healers.. Y no tengo muchos shots contigo, pero este es el que más recuerdo. Gracias por ser un guildie tan leal, que aunque no habla mucho, hace que el juego se sienta menos solitario en veces.

rPi9QLx.jpg?1

To: RodMalkav

Hahaha, when I first met these... I thought... SWIIIIIIINE!

How came you made me talk about ARTPOP? What is wrong with you!? THAT IS PRIVATE, SHEESH!

Lol... not. But I'm glad I got somebody to listen to it :3 We do some really funny parties and I hope we can keep it up.

I hope your head surgery didn't leave you stupid... Get well soon, Madica!

#66 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

starcrossedlovers_by_fearlessnobody-d75e

To: Luminoly     (Big "sister")

Message: Welcome back my Korean pear priest. I'm glad you're back with me to play from time to time. It's second semester now so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get through my final year in high school. You're always there, along with Boo Boo to always cheer me up. Here's to another lovely holiday to spend with you. Let's continue this journey, together. Happy Valentine's Day!

#67 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

HZfic9P.jpg?1

To: Sylmaril

Message:  Hey Syl! I love the time we spend together doing our silly activities and chats. Even If we rarely accomplish anything we set out to do I wouldn't have it any other way. You were always there when I needed help when I first started so I'll always be here when you need help whether it's fighting porings or doing suicide runs into FF. I love you Syl and you'll always be my sylly kitty. I hope you'll be my valentine for this year and others to come!

Love your puppy, Storm

Edited by StormHaven, 06 February 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#68 sacri

sacri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Server:Leonis ♥ Odin

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

TO: DriveSentry

34te92x.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by sacri, 06 February 2014 - 08:38 PM.

#69 shunoin

shunoin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

2a42355e2ad1b51deaec513b4a8b043f.png

To: Bohnenstange

Message:  I don't really know what to write here as whatever there is between us isn't really romantic or very special. But there's something going on and I don't know how to put it into words. It's probably very similar to hate but then again not. Damn, what am I even typing here? Happy V-day,sprout. I guess I don't regret meeting you as much anymore as I did when we first met.

#70 Namshuk27

Namshuk27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Eastern Asia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:39 AM

ScreenCapture_2014_01_25_22_56_08.jpg

To: Ayuo

Message: Heya Derpina! I like how Heikage wasn't in the pic when it was taken (lol) but he DOES make the whole party lively with his no0b-ness. (HAHAHAHA!) Thanks for inviting us to the guild~ Made new friends with le guildies and moar livelier than evah. BTW, I'm still waiting for your Yuri-inspired fanart (I never did forget that. Huehuehuehue) ..and yes, stay pro than ever as a member of the "Creator's Curse" guild party.  :pif: 

#71 345131102053353357

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:NA

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:10 AM

To: AvilnZ

I still remember the first raid we met in coa... we talked so much i still think it as my memorable moment you helped me so much ..... thx for helping me love you i like whe we are together i like to spend time with you...ScreenCapture_2014_02_07_19_32_00.jpg 40ktBhJ.jpg

Edited by 345131102053353357, 07 February 2014 - 05:21 AM.

#72 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

2njzes0.jpg

To: xclosetome

I wish you a lovely valentines day close!

I know you surely think like the most guys valentines day is a stupid day where things are 4 times more expensive than normally but i hope you will have a lovely day with your beloved.

and if not you know, you always know i miss you much-

and i always thank you for giving me a carefull and helpfull hand :)

keep it up my powerfull beloved foxy assasin! 

with big virtual hug 

Merry :3

#73 JeremiahVII

JeremiahVII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationBloodOrder Guild

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

ScreenCapture_2014_02_07_14_33_14.jpg

to: Kristenz

We've been through a lot together babe. Playing with you I believe has brought us closer together

as a couple. Gaming solo just isn't the same. I am so glad to have you right there by my side through

thick and thin. You're the best! Love - Your Demon King :D

#74 Lecksy

Lecksy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:14 AM

vzpQlHB.jpg

To: Mirilene

My dearest sweet wife Allu <3 Happy Valentine's day! Thanks for always being there for me and being a great mommy to Rainbow Moonsparkle and Honeysuckle Dewmelon. I'm sure they appreciate their box very much. You always know how to cheer me up by being sassy and fierce, and just generally being a Mean Girl with me. Also thanks for sticking around even though I am super clumsy and and up having kids with a bunch of other guys and your sister keeps hitting on me. I look forward to another year of bullying you about eyeballs and being snarky about hipsters.

Also pants.

Forever your internet boyfriend wife,

Aiden/Tim/Lexy

3YixP99.jpg

To: AznSensation

Hey you! Remember that time I killed you and stole your win in colo (twice) and then laughed about it? That was awesome. Thanks for everything you've done for me, and for turning me onto the big bad world of gambling for slots. I'm glad this weird turn of Embus-abuse and persistent bugging you to run me through raids brought us together. I look forward to our late night colos and keeping you up even more. <3

Hugsssssss,

Lexy Lolipants

#75 7021130513163540987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

To: Lexy

Hey there cutie!  Why are you so mean to me?!  Always killing me and making me stay up all hours of the night knowing that I love my sleep...  I'll admit that it has been a pleasure meeting and spending time with you though. :kis:

Happy early Valentine's Day!!  I'm looking forward to whatever we get into next.  It'll be fun?  :hmm:

Attached Images

• AznLexy-Santa.jpg

Edited by 7021130513163540987, 07 February 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users