Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

Please list all the bug issues here! 

Format to use when submitting a report: 

Character Name:

Type of Bug:

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:

Steps You Took to get Bug:

Any other information/details you can provide:

Please try to be as detailed as possible. Videos and Screenshots are most welcome. Thanks.

Known Bugs:

-Using a Skill Reset Vellum will set a player's skill points to 50. Until it is fixed, please refrain from purchasing additional skill points.

-Ranger's Rank C quest is not working

-Redseed Runes are not useful for certain Joser/Osiris Items

-Visual errors in regards to text

#2 2637130506141323967

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:odin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

Character Name: LadyWinka

Type of Bug: --- Lost HP/SP/INT/AGI/WIS --- after update

see pic before update:

kxwy-l-3c59.jpg

and now after update:

kxwy-m-b6d7.jpgPatch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 22.01.2014 --> the new patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: all status points were reset (there were only 100 available, the new set came out, the present results) 

Any other information/details you can provide: all my stats now lower than before the update; that is not nice. --> so does the game no more fun!

Help would be very nice. (Or do i need write an additional ticket to the support?)

And excuse my english, it's not my native language.

LadyWinka

P.S.: The skill-points were also reset, but after the rebuild, everything was ok.

#3 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:51 AM

Caroler now gives less stats that's why your stats decreased.

#4 2637130506141323967

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

Thanks for answer. I hope you're right, but I thought the effect would have ended long ago. 

The end was already at 15.01.14 right?

LadyWinka

#5 carlos1191

carlos1191

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

my third post about that:

Character Name: Rose1
Type of Bug: no damage "Shadow Explosion" Skill
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: After 12/18 patch
Steps You Took to get Bug: first attack it's ok.. but the second attack no damage

video link:
http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

<src="[">

Image:
prueba1-818153.png

Edited by carlos1191, 22 January 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#6 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:28 AM

Character Name:Zechrem

Type of Bug: Position lag / delay

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Today

Steps You Took to get Bug: When running from place to place my character position is not updating correctly. Like running through mobs or using pets.

In other words if running forward map/monsters do not appear or load until u stop. I was able to run across a area and not get hit once until I stopped.

Reason and rationale

- When I use a pet and start running forward ( a stationary buff pet) I will continuously get the buff even though im running away. This effect proves that my character position is not being updated until I STOP moving.

- When moving away from monsters I am continuously getting hit even though the new area I am running to has no mobs.

- Mobs on map do not load until I stop moving.

In conclusion I believe there is some type of location error between server and client since the new update (i.e. position lag 2.0)

BTW

tracert my connection so no its not my connection.

Yes I have tried in multiple areas so it isn't because of delay of ranged skills or mobs chasing me.

Edited by Zechrem, 22 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#7 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Character Name: LadyRava

Type of Bug: Wearing Inuit Costume causes character to become invisible and be unable to move

Steps You Took to get Bug: Put on Inuit Costume

#8 Mattz0rz

Mattz0rz

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

character name: Edelinne

type of bug: cant harvest gathering points in dayr desert

patch date:today

steps you took to get bug: my job is a chef and all pillarnium points are not harvestable changed channels and relogged had a friend harvest right next to me it respawned and i still could not harvest

Edited by Mattz0rz, 22 January 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#9 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

character name: Edelinne

type of bug: cant harvest gathering points in dayr desert

patch date:today

steps you took to get bug: my job is a chef and all pillarnium points are not harvestable changed channels and relogged had a friend harvest right next to me it respawned and i still could not harvest

Only Artisans/Blacksmiths can harvest those since they are the ones that can craft gear.. just like all job mats are for pre-ML crafts.

#10 Nicerius

Nicerius

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I'm glad someone is still posting about the Assassin shadow explosion bug. Also I like how detailed the that video is. Maybe if that video gets posted in enough forums the problem will get the proper attention it deserves. Because of that bug my assassin feels really weird. I have great healing but do less damage than most other classes I've played.

#11 minimara

minimara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Character name Harihara

type Quests

Date 1/22

info Musphel in deep sorrow quest requires you to read a book and when you do it is blank.

Type Skills

Date since AoV

Info Brutal strike will randomly consume 100 beast power with no additional benefit

#12 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Nevermind I guess it's not a bug...=/

Edited by Blondheart, 22 January 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#13 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

Character Name: LadyRava

Type of Bug: Wearing Inuit Costume causes character to become invisible and be unable to move

Steps You Took to get Bug: Put on Inuit Costume

This is apparently only me and happens for all new costumes. I get the patch doesn't exist reinstall the game error every time I patch on my desktop now (and have since the initial AoV update), so the only way I can patch is to patch on my laptop and copy over the files. Something may have gone wrong there. I wish there was a way to address that patch error, even reinstalling the game hasn't helped me be able to patch on my desktop.

#14 100001495376253

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Please fix the SP CONSUMPTION for MAG CLASS !! Grrr

#15 Crodes

Crodes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

Character Name: Crodes

Character Class: Crescentia

Type of Bug: Evanesco not working per Description (no reflect if damage dealt by mobs is on party/raid members)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: it's been this way for as long as i can remember
Steps You Took to get Bug: Cast it on a mob that hits me, Evanesco reflect damage done. Cast it on a mob that hits party member, no Evenesco reflect damage done.
Any other information/details you can provide: If this simply a translation error or wrong description please fix description instead.
Skill_Alter_Evanesco_01.pngEvanesco Level 10/10: Puts a curse on an enemy to inflict 20% of damage that it had caused on itself. Lasts for 30 sec. After Lv 6, the Curse effect is applied to the target and 5 enemy near the target.
Screenshot of Evenesco reflect damage on self: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of no Evanesco reflect damage on partymember:
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of Bug:  Land of Darkness not working per Description (incorrect damage dealt)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/22
Steps You Took to get Bug: used skills to get 5 stigma, then used Land of Darkness
Any other information/details you can provide: As you can see from the skill descriptions below Land of Darkness should be dealing the same damage as Curse Burst, however Land of Darkness is dealing about half the damage of Curse Burst. If this simply a translation error or wrong description please fix description instead.
Skill_Crescentia_Land_of_Darkness_01.pngLand of Darkness Level 5/5: Continuously inflict 100% of magical attack damage on up to 10 enemies within the range where Land of Darkness is used. The damage is increased by 5% for any target under Stigma effect.

Skill_Alter_Curse_Burst_01.pngCurse Burst Level 5/5 Makes Stigma debuff of one target explode to inflict 100% of magical attack damage on the target and other enemies with Stigma debuff within 5m of the target. This skill inflicts additional damage - 5% of magical attack damage - depending on the number of Stigma debuffs added.

Screenshot of Land of Darkness Damage: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of Curse Burst Damage: 
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of Bug: Balancing bug? Level 10/10 Crucio and Level 10/10 Contingency DoT is too low as compared to Level 5/5 Furnunculus DoT damage.
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8
Steps You Took to get Bug: Casted all of the mentioned skills with the same gear on the same monster.
Any other information/details you can provide: Furnunculus damage is the same as it was pre-patch and is used for comparison purposes. I don't think they meant for Crucio/Contingency to deal this little DoT damage as before this patch Crucio dealt around 900 DoT damage despite being listed as 14% and Contingency dealt around 250 despite being listed as 5%. Now Crucio deals around 200 listed as 23% while Contingency deals around 140 listed as 26%. As it is now leaving Crucio at level 5 and Contingency at level 1 make more sense DPS-wise, which kind of defeats the purpose of having it as a Master level skill.
This may be because of DoT formulas not considering the new damage formula. Quoting: 

Spoiler

Skill_Alter_Furnunculus_01.pngFurnunculus Level 5/5 Puts a curse on a hostile target to inflict DoT - 150% of magical attack damage - every 2 sec. for 30 sec. DoT is increased by 4% of damage inflicted every 5 sec. for the duration of effect.
Skill_Alter_Crucio_01.pngCrucio Level 10/10 Applies Curse on the hostile target and inflicts damage equaling 385% of your Magic Damage, and inflicts additional 23% Dot damage for 20 sec. Additional damage equaling 300% of your Magic Damage is inflicted when the Dot effect expires.

Skill_Crescentia_Contingency_01.png Contingency Level 10/10 Strikes down on the target fiercely using a weapon to inflict 336% of physical attack damage. Decreases defense by 1% per curse which can stack up to 5 times for 30 sec., and inflicts DoT which is equivalent to 26% of physical attack damage.
Screenshot of Furnunculus DoT: 
Spoiler

Screenshot of Crucio DoT: 
Spoiler

Screenshot of Contingency DoT: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Awake: Darkness does not give the full heal after transformation as it does with all other classes.
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8
Steps You Took to get Bug: Casted Awake: Darkness at non-full hp
Screenshot of Awake: Darkness Pre-cast: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of Awake: Darkness Post-cast: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Bram Gush description says it is based on magical damage but it is in fact based on physical damage
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: it's been this way for as long as i can remember
Steps You Took to get Bug: It's a description error, you just need to open the skill window.
Any other information/details you can provide: Quoting the last person that posted this bug:  

Spoiler

Skill_Crescentia_Bram_Gush_01.pngCondensed magic is made into Shock Bomb and inflicts damage equaling 220% of your Magic Damage to up to 10 enemies in front. Attacked hostile targets may be applied with Stigma debuff with 100% success rate
 Screenshot of Bram Gush wrong description: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Balancing bug? Crescentia weapons/equipment don't take the new damage formula into account (a lot less phys atk compared to magic atk)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 12/18? or was it 12/22? anyways, since AOV.
Steps You Took to get Bug: equipped weapon, looked at stats.
Any other information/details you can provide: pre-AOV the formula for str and int was not different, so it was enough that Crescentia weapons gave the same amount of atk/m.atk. Now though that we have a different damage formula and Crescentia Weapons give a ton of magic power, Crescentia equipment should give more str to make up for the difference. Quoting Heimdallr: 

Spoiler

i won't go trying to apply this formula because i am more than certain that i'll mess up somewhere along the line because of the +4 per str and +5 per int from ignition and int stat bonus, but it was important that physical and magical attack were more or less the same for crescentias without a difference in str/int. After all, that was what ignition was for in the first place, to double our damage gain from stats since we didn't have much from either stat.

Edit: corrected myself with regards to the post on Crescentia stats.

Edited by Crodes, 24 January 2014 - 11:32 PM.

#16 sirholg

sirholg

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

Character Name : SirHolgII

after the patch, i have no more skill points. Only 1 point is left cause i haven´t set it. I have tried everything but the points are all gone (except the last one).My Stats are resetted but all the points  are available.

#17 Zechrem

Zechrem

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

Character Name: Zechrem

Type of Bug: Potion usage

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: jan 23rd

Steps You Took to get Bug: Tried to use potion during skill usage

Any other information/details you can provide: Previous to patch you were able to use potion during skills or movement, now you cannot use potion during a skill use and potion usage also incurs a delay that prevents any action for half a second.

#18 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Character Name: Zechrem

Type of Bug: Potion usage

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: jan 23rd

Steps You Took to get Bug: Tried to use potion during skill usage

Any other information/details you can provide: Previous to patch you were able to use potion during skills or movement, now you cannot use potion during a skill use and potion usage also incurs a delay that prevents any action for half a second.

Some people are saying this is a change the SEA servers had two weeks ago and now we have it, so is not a bug is a "new feature" they didn't  put in the patch note.... yayyyy :p_err:

#19 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

Character Name: Lokas3nna

Type of Bug: Shabby Ancient Document/Shabby Bag/Deviruchi Picture Books

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 12/22

Steps You Took to get Bug: Farm stuff

Any other information/details you can provide: Hilariously, extremely low drop rate for these three (WoE, Izlude/Payon, and Bapho H) items. Is this intentional or what...?

#20 7731130627133124833

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:42 PM

Character Name: Riy

Type of Bug: Screen is gray

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Patch 1/22

Steps You Took to get Bug: i died in colloseum & after respawn my colors in the game turned gray. I tryed logout & login back but it dosent make any diffrence colors are still gray.

http://tinypic.com/r/2a82tmt/5

#21 100001495376253

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Please it's not a bug but ...

Do you mind to make us be able to stack more in potions? It takes so much places in our bags...

Master potions can only stack x 20

Lowest grade potions x 18

#22 BaalMardikt

BaalMardikt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

Character Name: BaalMardikt

Type of Bug: No Attendance Item.

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Unknown

Steps You Took to get Bug: Maybe, The bug started with the new Account in my PC.... Maybe... Or just N/A.

Any other information/details you can provide: Ok, I logged, Created my new Character.. Then, I push "Start" and, in the right momment that I can see my character... the screen show me this:

The Progress is blocked in the 5th Day...

http://s963.photobuc...81d6f8.jpg.html

As you can see, the time shows "58:35"... I try to push "¿" to see if I fixed, but no...

This time, I added the "Temporary Storage Box" to show that I didn't get the item and is not in my Bags either...

http://i963.photobuc...d2.jpg~original

http://s963.photobuc...37d781.jpg.html

Next day, ths problem is still in the same screen...

BTW, I have re-made my character (just to let you know), and the problem persist...

PS: I Tried using my new and old Account today, this is what I saw:

http://s963.photobuc...dafc7d.jpg.html (New Account)

http://s963.photobuc...391cab.jpg.html (Old Account)

=====================================================X=====================================================

Character Name: Baldikt

Type of Bug:  Non-Stop Skill.

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 01/22

Steps You Took to get Bug: N/A.

Any other information/details you can provide: I was in Dyer Dessert, start to farm some mobs and, when I use my Skill "Shield Charge", the Character didn't hit the enemy, he was running and running and running without hitting anything, meanwhile, the Golem was crushing me hit by hit:

http://s963.photobuc...f92269.jpg.html

http://s963.photobuc...281fe0.jpg.html

http://s963.photobuc...df4455.jpg.html

http://s963.photobuc...bdf0d5.jpg.html

I had to use "Ctrl + Alt + Supr" to leave the game after being killed 2 times... And I don't even know if when the Targeted mob is killed I will stop running or keep running in the same place...

#23 iMelons

iMelons

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

Character Name: LoIIy

Type of Bug: Stuck on the edge of the map

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: For me it started happening after the 01/22/2014 patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: Be in Dayr Dessert and logging on/ or changing channels.

Any other information/details you can provide: I know this has been happening a while for the free falling in the sky but usually those were fixed with butterfly wings/ warp scrolls, but now, you can't use anything in your bag.
Your character disappears and you just are on the edge of the map. It's honestly annoying as hell and getting others to warp you into Baphomet's Garden on hard to fix it. 

Spoiler

#24 KayleePepper

KayleePepper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Character Name: LoIIy

Type of Bug: Stuck on the edge of the map

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: For me it started happening after the 01/22/2014 patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: Be in Dayr Dessert and logging on/ or changing channels.

Any other information/details you can provide: I know this has been happening a while for the free falling in the sky but usually those were fixed with butterfly wings/ warp scrolls, but now, you can't use anything in your bag.
Your character disappears and you just are on the edge of the map. It's honestly annoying as hell and getting others to warp you into Baphomet's Garden on hard to fix it. 

Happened to me yesterday. And there's always someone at Public chat asking for help on this matter.

#25 1107140101042539127

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Character Name: Masrianna

Type of Bug: Main questline once again bugged. 'Alberta alliance' quest, after speaking to Onasis, no new task comes. The progress stuck.

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/22

Steps You Took to get Bug: Just continued the main quest

Any other information/details you can provide: Cannot continue the main quest... again.

So I cannot get to this quest part (Onasis stops the progress):

Alberta Alliance (2) Recommended Lv : 44 Acquired from : NPC [Trade Master Onasis]
Alberta (x:808.343,y:524.778) Summary : Talk to Cabernet the Butler.

This is unbelieveable, because the 1/22 patch just fixed the previous bug with this Onasis guy (the quest after 'the truth of lord' quest) with last patch, and now again exactly the same problem with a few quests later. Please remove the whole Onasis character if he cannot be fixed.

Here is another guy having the same issue:

LINK

It might be good idea to fix these kinds of a progress killing bugs right away when they are known, because people really lose interest if they need to wait total of two weeks to progress even a bit in the main quest line. Bugged side quests are okay to wait, because you can always finish them later, but this means that the people get stuck for a week. I think huge amount of people just stop playing the game when they get stuck for 1-2 weeks.

ADDITION: Apparently you can continue at the desert if you just go there, and just talk to this Ruti girl. I hope most of the guys who bump to this bug notice this (it's quite hard to notice, the same as with the Eremes bug in the beginning of the game that is also fixed now). This is basically skipping a few quests, but I guess it's better than being suck for a week.

Edited by 1107140101042539127, 23 January 2014 - 08:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users