Azzy Ai 1.30B - New Forum, Same Old Version - Page 2 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Azzy Ai 1.30B - New Forum, Same Old Version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#26 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:50 AM

That must have been it, i had 183 messages from when it would break and send send notifications via PM of receiving pm. And of course, that notification was a PM, and as such warranted another pm notification, until it choked at around 180.

#27 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:25 PM

Is it possible to party a merc so you can support them via party list, be included in battle chant, magnificat, etc. or be included in a party scroll buff and how?

Edited by RichestinIRO, 04 October 2010 - 04:43 PM.

#28 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

Is it possible to party a merc so you can support them via party list, be included in battle chant, magnificat, etc. or be included in a party scroll buff and how?

No.

#29 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:28 AM

Where is the post of getting Mob_ID info? Even at irowiki forums the link seems broken. >_<

And I searched without success T__T

Edited by Fibrizzo, 05 October 2010 - 02:29 AM.

#30 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:40 AM

I'll look into that. It's on the old iRO forums i think.

Honestly though, i reccomend you pretend that there is no support for monster-specific tactics on mercs, because mobid is a royal pain to set up....

#31 Trevoir

Trevoir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

It doesn't seem to work with windows 7 :/

#32 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

It doesn't seem to work with windows 7 :/

See the common AI problems thread. UAC virtualization prevents you from installing the AI when RO is located in program files. There are ways around this, but they do not work for all users (due to different windows settings and versions)

Move RO outside of program files, to a non-protected location, delete USER_AI folder, make a new USER_AI folder in it's place, and place the AI files there.

This problem will become irrelevant with the new renewal client, as it is installed outside of program files by default.

Edited by DrAzzy, 09 October 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#33 lumineko

lumineko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

I'm currently having trouble with my filir.

I have DoNotChase True, UseFlittingEscape False, SkillUse set to attack..

however it will not cast moonlight no matter what.

It still always casts Flitting even when its turned off too.

When I have it set to DoNotChase False, it wont cast moonlight for a while, but then it will start to cast it
while attacking.

Is there any way to set it so it casts moonlight first on any monsters in range, then attack it from there?

thanks!

#34 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:45 PM

As stated several places in the documentation, in order to get the behavior you want, you need to set to use skill while chasing. Skill while chasing makes it skill while chasing or attacking, skill while attacking will only skill when in attack range.

#35 lumineko

lumineko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

As stated several places in the documentation, in order to get the behavior you want, you need to set to use skill while chasing. Skill while chasing makes it skill while chasing or attacking, skill while attacking will only skill when in attack range.

Doesn't want to work on chase too. Is there a way to make it stop using flitting? It wants to use it regardless even though it says False. x.x

#36 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:32 PM

Doesn't want to work on chase too. Is there a way to make it stop using flitting? It wants to use it regardless even though it says False. x.x

It definitely should work on chasing...

I forget where that bug (flitting use) was - it was fixed early in the cycle. It may have been a problem with the GUI (with it not saving right) - open the H_Config.lua in notepad and make sure UseAutoQuicken is set to 0.

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 October 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#37 GammaBreaker

GammaBreaker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:31 AM

I think I've run into a bug, perhaps it's been recognized and I missed it.

When an enemy spawns from another enemy onscreen (IE: ant egg becomes andre), the Homunculus has a high chance of locking up. Sometimes it simply goes passive and can be coerced to attack, and in other cases it can't even be made to attack so I have to finish the job myself. Once the entity-spawned-entity is dead, behavior goes back to normal. I can post my Tactics if needed, or anything else that you think may be suspect. The machine is on Windows XP.

Not generally something that would be a crippling bug during normal gameplay, but it does require me to babysit it in a few places. Normally I despise AFK leveling a homunculus, but in this case, it was 45 levels below me and pretty much deadmeat if I went somewhere level-appropriate so I need to get it up to me. I'm also concerned what it might do when facing mobs that summon mobs.

Otherwise, it's a great AI. Been using it for some time now whenever I come back, and it does a great job. :]

#38 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

Strange that that behavior would occur... though the targeting in 1.30b is built on a house of cards. The function that selects the target from the list of valid targets has thresholds for what would make a target the "best" one to go for, that it updates with the best monster it's found as it looks through the list of valid targets, but it can update these before confirming that a target passes all of the criteria, resulting in a situation where the thresholds get set such that no targets meet them, and hence the code that was supposed to pick the best target is failing to choose anything, resulting in the homun ignoring all targets.

The fixes for this resulted in the total targeting system overhaul, and it cannot be backported to an interim release (otherwise i would have done so).

#39 GammaBreaker

GammaBreaker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:57 PM

I did find it odd, since it was something I didn't remember happening back pre-Renewal. Then again, I never camped ant eggs pre-renewal and not a lot of mobs trigger additional or evolved spawns like that. Unless the lockup also triggers on summoned mobs from Minibosses and MVPs, I don't see it really being a gamebreaker. I just turn my SFX on and listen for the action to stop, and tab in to clean up the ants as needed. As the homunculus gets stronger, it kills the eggs faster and reduces the chance of ants spawning, as well.

Being the homunculus expert, I have another question that's a little more worrisome. I didn't want to clog your thread with it though, so I posted it in the Merchant Class forum. If you can shed any insight on it, you would have my further gratitude.

#40 lumineko

lumineko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

It definitely should work on chasing...

I forget where that bug (flitting use) was - it was fixed early in the cycle. It may have been a problem with the GUI (with it not saving right) - open the H_Config.lua in notepad and make sure UseAutoQuicken is set to 0.

The UseAutoQuicken fixed it, it also works now on chasing. I think flitting was the reason why it wasnt using moonlight.. like at all. thanks!

#41 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

NVM I fixed it, Does anyone know if exp event give homu more exp too?

Edited by Puppet, 30 October 2010 - 10:03 AM.

#42 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

NVM I fixed it, Does anyone know if exp event give homu more exp too?

yes

#43 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:38 PM

I found bug in UseFlittingEscape and why it dont work right when setting it via the GUI, When you set it via GUI it sets UseAutoGuard on and off and does not moddify UseAutoQuicken in anyway

#44 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

I found bug in UseFlittingEscape and why it dont work right when setting it via the GUI, When you set it via GUI it sets UseAutoGuard on and off and does not moddify UseAutoQuicken in anyway

known issue. I think i mentioned it a few posts up as a known bug, i have a new GUI, but for 1.35.

#45 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

I am currently have issue with having UseBeserkSkill=True and BeserkSkillAlways=true Does UseBeserekAttack have to be set to true too?

The Flir is either refuseing to attack what I just Click moonlight on, or it will attack but wont use skills, mostly it just stand in place strafing side to side refusing to attack what I just told it to use moonlight on. Also there seem to be bug where the Homuc will not attak anything on the screen despite it being at full hp and all the monster have there own tactic for the map I on

#46 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:33 PM

puppet, please pm me a means of contacting you (aim/msn/gchat), I'll send you the new version to see if that fixes it.

It's really beyond my capacity to offer support for complex issues - a number of potential causes of severely broken behavior like that have been fixed, so it may be one of the bugs fixed in 1.35.

#47 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:43 AM

I'm having an issue with the friending while using a bow merc. I did everything according the instructions, checked, triple checked that I was doing it right, but for some reason the AI won't record friend IDs. Furthermore, it refuses to attack unless I force it to use an attack skill first (in this case, Double Strafe). Any ideas on a workaround or a fix?

#48 Risami

Risami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:26 AM

i am wondering if there is a 1.35 yet or does the 1.30 work in renewal

#49 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

1.35 is still in development, as the first betatester discovered 4 critical bugs which rendered it unusable.

Many users are reporting issues with 1.30b as you can see from the posts above.

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 November 2010 - 01:01 PM.

#50 Risami

Risami

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

hopefully it gets out cause i don't want my homunculus to kill steal ppl :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users