297 replies to this topic

#26 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

Thanks it's people like you who ruin the game for the rest of us. Powders will be removed from attendence check, watch and honest players will get shafted. Thanks again for the abuse report i hope they hunt down players who did this and punish them.

A simple solution would be to make attendance checks for the account, not the character.

#27 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Are you saying its not a smart investment to police, add preventable measures to their game? RO2 doesnt exactly have a booming population so eventually all this bad rep will ruin them.

What I was saying:

There were enough cheaters, botter or hackers before the patch and noone really cared.... so what will be the chances now, with most players gone and only a few left? Do you expect that WarpPortal will do a daily bot check on all the Pilarnium sites?

And even so, do you think this is the only security leak or that they could stop players from creating new level 1 bots farming Pilarnium again?

So better face the truth. Enjoy the game and don't care about others. Hopefully, some developers at WarpPortal will see to some reason and fix both the daily/hourly attendance and the material system, even if this means that Lucky Powder will be transferred from attendance - to a daily quest reward that requires a decent character level.

I already mentioned those options.

Edited by Greven79, 31 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

#28 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

A simple solution would be to make attendance checks for the account, not the character.

Won't help. Unless you use steam, you can create a new account and get the Lucky Powder. You can then trade the item to refine with the new account.

Same is possible with dye from the Pyramid. You can't trade it, but you can trade the costume you want to have in a different color. (Or pyramid costume punchers, and so on...)

EDIT: I didn't want to start a cheat discussion here. It's still the patch note thread.....

Edited by Greven79, 31 January 2014 - 05:36 PM.

#29 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

What I was saying:

There were enough cheaters, botter or hackers before the patch and noone really cared.... so what will be the chances now, with most players gone and only a few left? Do you expect that WarpPortal will do a daily bot check on all the Pilarnium sites?

And even so, do you think this is the only security leak or that they could stop players from creating new level 1 bots farming Pilarnium again?

So better face the truth. Enjoy the game and don't care about others. Hopefully, some developers at WarpPortal will see to some reason and fix both the daily/hourly attendance and the material system, even if this means that Lucky Powder will be transferred from attendance - to a daily quest reward that requires a decent character level.

I already mentioned those options.

You must have a faulty memory because at the time embus/colotrade/loop were the serious issues. The majority of the playerbase has always been concerned about current events it's just less players are around now.

The top issues currenly are high grade polinium and now the abuse you made public, congrats.

Edited by Haboob, 31 January 2014 - 05:46 PM.

#30 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

You must have a faulty memory because at the time embus/colotrade/loop were the serious issues. The majority of the playerbase has always been concerned about current events it's just less players are around now.

The top issues currenly are high grade polinium and now the abuse you made public, congrats.

I didn't say that the players weren't concerned about that, I said, WarpPortal and Gravity didn't do much to stop Embus abuse, etc. and they didn't do enough to temporarily ban all the colo-traders thereafter.

Also take the Embus as an example. A simple increase of the pet cooldown by 60sec would have solved most of the issues instantly and such a fix is done by changing a simple integer in the game.

Well, maybe enough remaining players will be concerned about the Pillarnium drop places and the botting to force WarpPortal to act properly.

Edit: The daily ranking made bots quite obvious and even introduced new forms of botting (bot the kafra transportation). And now, they also get a reward. So what think IS and SHOULD be the reaction of WarpPortal on that?

Edited by Greven79, 31 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

#31 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

I think the aov patch opened up too many ways to exploit, you made that clear enough. As for whats done its up to them i can't even express how to fix it without removing every feature.

#32 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

20 accounts to get a +20 weapon, that person must be permabanned. all the ids locked and proccesed to psychiatric care

#33 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

Just wanted loot bug fixed... That's all I asked for ...

#34 1214681284

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:odin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

I love chocolate and that ro1 gypsy custome is tasty ^^

#35 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

CM Zanbee,

How about the POLAR BEAR MOUNT [it cannot be traded]

Please include this on your schedule..

#36 MadamOnara

MadamOnara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:53 AM

Could we possibly see those costumes on Noels as well? Some costumes are altered (unnecessarily) for Noels. Before I waste efforts for it, I want to know I'll be showing off just as much as normans.

(Noel lewd equality for Midgard 2014)

And also could the Dayr and Morroc maps be uodated with better NPC details. I never even knew that general store and disassemble/ repair Npcs were there until I had to turn in a quest. Finally, give Kafra flying for goodness sake. 100 food for mounts just to get around in a week!

#37 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

1. Event

A. Valentine's Day Event (Feb 5- Mar 5)
   B. The Event NPC will be located in the middle of Prontera.
   C. You have to collect Cacao from monster drops or the event quests, or purchase the Valentine Chocolate Box for 10 Kafra Points . 

Exchange List at NPC:
       Exchange 10 Cacaos for 1 Chocolate
       Exchange 10 Chocolates for 1 Chocolate Cream
       Exchange 10 Chocolate Creams for 1 Chocolate Cake

Why do RO2 events have to have such retarded chain exchanges in order to get something? Can't we get some RO1-like events where we just collect asinine amounts of items and turn them in for the prize items? (Like how currently on RO1 we turn in 214 items in order to get a permanent headgear.) I would prefer that considering how low the drop rates for these collection items are in RO2.

Just make it so we have to collect 1,000 Cacaos or something for each of the prizes and increase the stack size for the item accordingly. Having to convert these as we go just takes up more inventory space since what should be just stacks of one item has to be stacks of 3 different items. (Difference between 3 stacks of on item compared to 15 stacks of three different items.)

#38 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

Patch Notes 2/5

3. Bug Fixes and Other Notes

A. Ranger skill "Arrow Shower" animation has been changed.

B. Appearance of "Kafra's Forgotten Bag" with Noel class has been fixed. 

C. Appearance of "Ali Baba" with female characters have been fixed.

If you have any informaton could you please clarify a bit about this? 

#39 Pharol

Pharol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Seconding request for pics of Dancer/Bard on Noels.

#40 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

how to put spolier here? (image) sorry for noob question

#41 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

i like me some chocolate

#42 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Seconding request for pics of Dancer/Bard on Noels.

xD my imagination just went here => 23i6pld.jpg

Wish if they ever implement more classes to noel they will put dancer/bard like a performer class :3 would be too cute <3

#43 xShiroyashax

xShiroyashax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Just wanted loot bug fixed... That's all I asked for ...

Same here, dont care much about the rest of stuff, as long as they fix looting, rly annoying when u try to grind mats and get crash every few mins just coz u try to pick items u need...

#44 MadamOnara

MadamOnara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:14 AM

xD my imagination just went here => 23i6pld.jpg

Wish if they ever implement more classes to noel they will put dancer/bard like a performer class :3 would be too cute <3

Well as long as we arent super covered up, and are given the same general look of norman version...

If they add to Noels, I'd be happy if they added a specialized summon system. Not a pet system. Noel homunculus system, with whips and chains. Played out like Dungeon and Fighters Necromancer skill:Nicholas, with behavoirs as skills.

#45 qaz2

qaz2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

How can I get a chocolate with loot crashing every time.

Please fix it first.

#46 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

Please don't call it Vitality rate, if there is a stat called this way. This reminded me of another suggestion, I didn't manage to post on the forum while I still played the game:

Vitality - the stat - should grant a percentual HP increase
(f.e. 0.1% or 0.2% per statpoint)
Since you still get a "free" HP boost with every level-up. vitality would be a level-dependant stat with this change, would never be too valuable early on and will never be obsolete on higher levels.

This is when using two names for thing gets confusing:
Acceleration Rate : Haste
Vitality Rate : Vigor

#47 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

ruby, for vigor

#48 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:23 PM

how to put spolier here? (image) sorry for noob question

[spoiler]your text[/spoiler]

You won't see it until you press "preview post".

#49 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

20 accounts to get a +20 weapon, that person must be permabanned. all the ids locked and proccesed to psychiatric care

Not quite as stupid as spending too much real money for the same purpose... or 100+ Phantom Stones to get a row 7 costume.

Edited by Greven79, 02 February 2014 - 12:58 PM.

#50 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

This is when using two names for thing gets confusing:
Acceleration Rate : Haste
Vitality Rate : Vigor

See, that's why internationalization should consider defining some translation rules. There is not only  "haste" but also "cast speed" right now....

btw: Let me translate it for you:

1 Chocolate = 10 Cacoas

1 Chocolate Cream = 100 Cacoas

1 Chocolate Cake = 1000 Cacoas

Blue Spinel: 8000 Cacoas

Blessing Powder: 12000 Cacoas

Lucky Powder: 12000 Cacoas

Infinium: 12000 Cacoas

Master Battle Manual Order: 12000 Cacoas

Valentine RO1 Costume Box: 10000 Cacoas

When the Master-Level-Letters event was around, one M-A-S-T-E-R-L-E-V-E-L word (= 11 letters) gave you a coin and 10 coins a box with Infinium. Therefore, the drop rate for the new Cacoas would have to be about 100 pieces for every letter that has dropped in the mentioned letter-event to have a similar outcome.... except that you would still not get any potions or battle manuals... quite unlikely.

In regard of the current Kafra costs:

Blue Spinel: 75 KafraCash

Blessing Powder: 120 KafraCash

Lucky Powder: 120 KafraCash

Infinium: 120 KafraCash

Master Battle Manual Order: 200 KafraCash

Valentine RO1 Costume Box: ???

The cost for 1 Box containing an average of 100 Cacoas = 10 Chocolates = 1 Chocolate Cream is worth 1 KafraCash. Remember that they plan to implement boxes that contain 1,3 or 5 Cocoas (won't be the most unlikely chance as well).

Edited by Greven79, 02 February 2014 - 04:26 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users