• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

well this game feels forgotten,bugged,incomplete, u mostly play solo, mostly if u r new, kinda hard to make friends, u have to sit in pront and put a chat room and wait till planets align, or have lucky and join an active guild, most of em are dead in the week, only logs for woe, then dead again.

I suggest some kind of pvp event that u can make daily or more often than woe(besides BG), another kind of woe maybe , is kinda sad u can pvp once a week.., woe 2 needs to be remade, is so boring, it has low action compared to woe 1.

Also there must be a way to lvl for those who love pvp, i.e: a certain amount of exp in bg or other kind of pvp, other games offer u a way to lvl if u like pvp.

The game need seasonal pvp gear, or something like that, because ppl just farm enuf medals for mains and alts,get their armors +7/8 and done they wont bg anymore. so the seasonal pvp gear will be stronger than previous so bg's-pvp will remain constant, also needs to be a penalty for staying afk, is very annoying being in the afk team and losing that way.

Adding more kind of BG would be awesome.

The BG needs to be more accesible, put the npc outside in prontera,If not then, the UI needs  some improvement, like a direct way to queue for bg ,where you can see how many ppl are there alrdy, u can queue and  keep doing ur stuff until ppl joins.

And some kind of global/zone channels, where u can see how many ppl are there and who, (this will be cool for detecting bots)the game feels lonely just killing monsters and talking to no one, also this will increase the chance of finding partys, in Ragnarok is hard to commnicate due to the lack of chat channels.

Rebalancing Classes would be cool,u should review that, i.e.asura need like at least a Cooldown,how can a 1 hit ko spell be so spammeable and easy to use?.

Gunslinger and the other extended classes needs more weapons, armors.

Edited by aulbath, 05 February 2014 - 02:59 PM.

#2 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

uh, bad idea?

#3 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

rlly no answers  u_U? do u rlly like to wait till the planets alignt so u can do bg?

#4 jenkat

jenkat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Don't sit in Prontera with a chat up hoping to meet people to be friends with.

Walk up and talk to people.

And don't assume Prontera is the only place to be.

You're finding the wrong guilds, because those kinds of guilds (woe-centered, only active on weekends) live in Prontera for the most part.
Go to Payon. Approach people. Ask questions. 
I was intimidated too, when I started back up, and it felt like I couldn't find anyone to talk to.
Until I got over being shy and started to talk to people.

#5 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

well.. mostly are sit afk, or with chat rooms "afk", "working", theres around 600 players, around 100 shops, plus the bots..the only time i see players is when they announce bg. and is just around 20, sometimes 30, and the rest?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users