#26 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

crossing fingers for skill fixes/fixing caster class damage and healing/fixing knights/fixing DoTs

Its true classes are still broken relative to others. Please consider this #1 priority before releasing a pvp update my gosh.

#27 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:06 AM

Patch notes should include more bug fixes from the list of bugs made by players.

Like, until now, most of us are still waiting for major bugs to get fixed.

I'm sure more people would be okay going p2w if the game is actually fixed.

Edited by Winterdrop, 14 February 2014 - 09:07 AM.

#28 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

Zanbee said in some other patch note post that we where going to have mayor fixes, like deep class/skill/broken mechanics fixes in mid feb... I guess they forgot about that

#29 AuroraSkye

AuroraSkye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

Guys, seriously I'm not addressing the patch notes, its toward most of you all. IT'S ONLY FRIDAY! The maintenance doesn't happen until NEXT WEDNESDAY. After many many months of this thus far we can expect Kafra shop changes, that is a given. They are going to post Kafra shop updates no matter what. We have a full FOUR days before this is suppose to happen. Give it time please. lol...

I would rather have patch notes today of some form and watch them be updated than to get them on Tuesday Night within 12 hours of maintenance (like we've had in the past). With that, lets see if they paid any attention whatsoever to our bug reports. I'm curious what will happen.

#30 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

Guys, seriously I'm not addressing the patch notes, its toward most of you all. IT'S ONLY FRIDAY! The maintenance doesn't happen until NEXT WEDNESDAY. After many many months of this thus far we can expect Kafra shop changes, that is a given. They are going to post Kafra shop updates no matter what. We have a full FOUR days before this is suppose to happen. Give it time please. lol...

I would rather have patch notes today of some form and watch them be updated than to get them on Tuesday Night within 12 hours of maintenance (like we've had in the past). With that, lets see if they paid any attention whatsoever to our bug reports. I'm curious what will happen.

xD it's indeed early. But even thought I know (I hope?) there will be more stuff coming to the notes soon, seeing it bad as it is, so early, still manages to break my spirit  :p_cry:

#31 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Most of the replies made are expectations to patch notes.

#32 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

i see they gave up on balancing classes and stuff...

#33 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:41 AM

Patch Notes 2/19

*More notes coming. Subject to change at anytime.

These lines are still in play...

Altho sometimes there is not much change in the end but after patch, it makes sense, since Devs can't tell whats fixed until its fixed...

and they might as well not anounce all thats fixed until they end fixing stuff, and fixing stuffs ends by the 2/19, which is not today but in 5 days... at least for me...

Anyway, it worries me that there are so many new features sheduled and there is at least none attempted bug fix listed. Im not asking for a list of bugs that have been fixed but bugs that are intended to be fixed with this patch.

Oh well, nothing much to say until the actual patch happens.

Edited by Leinzan, 14 February 2014 - 10:41 AM.

#34 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

what i want to know is the osiris set going to be fully dyable with this patch.

our color choices at the moment are really ugly.

oh yea and what about the knights osiris shield is that getting fixed anytime soon?

Edited by LostDreamer, 14 February 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#35 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

what i want to know is the osiris set going to be fully dyable with this patch.

our color choices at the moment are really ugly.

oh yea and what about the knights osiris shield is that getting fixed anytime soon?

Its not just the shield its the weapon damage and stats as well. Check yourself but Knights have way lower values compared to other classes.

And yes knights have a DPS build and a tank build whiile other classes have DPS only and some have DPS or FS builds so denying knights stats just because he can tank is silly. Monk, BM and Warrior stats are fine yet they can tank so ive heard.

#36 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:10 PM

Its not just the shield its the weapon damage and stats as well. Check yourself but Knights have way lower values compared to other classes.

And yes knights have a DPS build and a tank build whiile other classes have DPS only and some have DPS or FS builds so denying knights stats just because he can tank is silly. Monk, BM and Warrior stats are fine yet they can tank so ive heard.

yea thats true,, :( i wish they would actually try and fix us knights and not ignore us like usual

#37 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

Problem comes when a tank class goes tank build and can still dps absolutely much more than a full dedicated dps class on equal terms/gear. That's not right. Might be "ok" in pvp, but to hell with raids no? Not like raids are even needed or done much now, not like people even "really" need healers either. But hey, people QQ about some classes, but dont mind when others are imbalanced, no? All depends on who's hurt the most.

#38 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:21 PM

The only deciding factor between a tank and DPS is their threat passive in aov, thats it. Thinking tanks should automatically do less damage over DPS is a past truth that AoV squashed. Theres not even a seperate tank set of osiris gear ;/ ( accessory doesnt count lol)

#39 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

Are these ppl ever going to make Acc rune slots usable? All you have to do is either make rocket punchers, or super punchers work on them another KP item is not nessisary.

Edited by NuwaChan, 14 February 2014 - 01:10 PM.

#40 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

It's K, at this rate eventually Tanks will be 100% useless while classes that can stack massive Dodge and still put out awesome DPS(Theifs and Archers) will completely replace the need for them. Why have a class they constantly gets hit when you can have one that can only be hit sometimes for tanking.

#41 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:14 PM

Patch notes made me lol. Literally scrolled to see bunch of "maybes" and "definite" kafra shop.

#42 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

Lets just wait until they have further information and more patch notes.
But all these pretty sure gave a bad impression on whats to come. A lot of us are expecting Fixes and Fixes coz thats what we have been told. Kafra stuff i know these have schedules and cant be helped but more new features this early while the game is still on a broken state. =_=

#43 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

Are they planning on fixing the main quest chain after you do the Ghost Ship?

#44 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:06 PM

Are they planning on fixing the main quest chain after you do the Ghost Ship?

Nope. They want to hide Grupaz murder. We cant let children get too impressed by a real death. Or maybe devs are working with the Freyjanity.......

#45 3596130702174734600

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Server:IRO2

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

I thought this was suppose to be a HUGE patch with all of the fixes we were waiting to see.

Magic classes improved damage

Fixed SP consumption

New Osiris... ANYTHING

Knights (we currently have none)

hit/dodge rate

the list goes on. If wednesday comes and this isn't fixed... well... nobody will miss me XD

#46 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

Plays Scarlet Blade which got a "good update" oh the fukken irony XD.

#47 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

Lets just wait until they have further information and more patch notes.
But all these pretty sure gave a bad impression on whats to come. A lot of us are expecting Fixes and Fixes coz thats what we have been told. Kafra stuff i know these have schedules and cant be helped but more new features this early while the game is still on a broken state. =_=

^

#48 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:19 AM

Is it true that ML equipment will be not tradable in future patches?? Does Any can confirm these??

#49 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

Is it true that ML equipment will be not tradable in future patches?? Does Any can confirm these??

i will ragequit if they ever does that

#50 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:54 AM

Wat.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users