37 replies to this topic

#26 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Does Udyr still exist? I think kRO's PK Server is just called "PK" now, should they even have it anymore.

If we want a PK server, we can follow their example with a bit of tweaking for our custom stuff. We still have the Tendency display in our Guild Tab, so it's not like they've 100% dropped the whole concept.

We should never implement PK on the main server though, despite the PK Penalty system that servers use to limit abuse. I'd personally enjoy it but I know a lot of people that wouldn't.

I'd be all for it if there were some kind of murder and bounty system :o

Just so that I can be the most wanted criminal. It is boring to kill other players who are weak. But if I killed weak people and strong people came to hunt me, then that would be ideal.

Edit: Also, criminals should lose all their weapons and gear when they die.

I'm sure you'd get Mass Murderer status pretty damn quickly Aua xD

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 03 March 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#27 crazycool7

crazycool7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:09 AM

YOU who call me crazy, insisting the pain of losing experience all they do is farming everyday, you should feel ashamed that you also harm third parties using dead or bloody branch,this request is to give more emosion in game, I'll say you do not know how to escape a assassin perhaps you are newbie.

#28 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

YOU who call me crazy, insisting the pain of losing experience all they do is farming everyday, you should feel ashamed that you also harm third parties using dead or bloody branch,this request is to give more emosion in game, I'll say you do not know how to escape a assassin perhaps you are newbie.

im going to try to figure out what your saying here... are you wanting a PK system to get rid of bots? as for harming 3rd parties using dead or bloody branches, i dont... in fact im one of the regular DB hunters who helps clean up other peoples DB messes... youre saying that anybody who is level 100 and cant escape a 150 player is a newbie? think for a second.. how much time do you spend in PVP? how would you like it if you just got to level 100 and every time you walk out of a town or dungeon or even change maps there is a player or even a party waiting there just to kill anybody who comes through... it would suck...

#29 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

So i play a class with no escape skill, and without the ability to even see a cloaked assassin my 150 warlock makes me a noob? because i play a class who is either kill or be killed (unless you dont see it coming then its just die) Lets not even get started one chasers whom would pop up and rt for instant death. yeah that sounds so good and fair to charactes so much lower than max level

thats not counting Sura whom could just do max dmg GOH without woe dmg reduction in effect, or warlocks releasing tv's and comets yeah that sound fun for everyone who walks through a portal

Edited by Dirsion, 04 March 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#30 crazycool7

crazycool7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

I see, you not understand I wanted to say(I apologize for any incoherence, prayer translate to English)I'll divide this response into several parts to answer your questions.

1 -. Afraid of the word pk, see this example and I hope you understand, use 1 or more branch to clean a bot maps,and not bad, but it so happens that normal players are also on that map, like it or not you become a pk indirectly, not defend something if you do it

2.-To be helpless, you've got lvl 100 and the other 150, there are rules that can be made, remember this system is not in use and varies according to the game.

3.-Party waiting just to kill anybody who comes through portal, they never know who will enter or how many player to hunting and if they die, they drop item

4.-How much time do you spend in PVP? my friend in a boring afternoon anything can happen

5.- Class with no escape skill, mmm I think should know use a Fly Wing or if you know how to make money have a creamy card,

6.-One hit to cloaked assassin remember rules that can be applied ( ex: one pk, may not use cloaking )

7.-That details are can speak but not believe that topic reach an agreement

8.-close this topic, that most do not want this system to work

pd: if you hate me then I'm sorry but this topic propose new activities to the server to make it better and fun

I proposed that I found on irowiki i think that was missing in the game

#31 thomasgo

thomasgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationAlhambra, CA

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:41 PM

I'm a newb but a PK system outside of cities would be nice. But with rules to follow to avoid abuse. RO is the only game that I have ever played and invested time whenever I have to spare. So I don't know how other MMORPG works.

Something like in SAO with indicator above the character's head whether abusive player or not would be nice.

#32 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:08 PM

Personally I like the duel system idea better. That way people can PVP in front of many people and laugh.

#33 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:02 AM

Shadow Chaser's Manhole was disabled for a reason. They won't enable PK.

#34 Fluffyninja

Fluffyninja

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

PK system only works if the entire game is designed around PKing. I felt RO1 was never designed for PKing and thus, RO should never have it ever unless they completely redesign the game. (Good luck with that though.)

Edited by Fluffyninja, 08 March 2014 - 12:49 AM.

#35 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

Too fun to be done

#36 kinkyou012

kinkyou012

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:21 AM

Order vs. Chaos, let the battles begin!

#37 matsurika

matsurika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Easy:

-You can turn in or off the secure to kill players, to not kill a player accidentaly

-If you kill a normal user, you get a Player Killer Status

-Anybody with this status can be killed by anyone without becoming a Player Killer

-If you are a Player Killer and you die, there's a chance of losing a part of your equip

BONUS FOR CASUALS AND CAREBEARS: You don't lose EXP if you are killed by a player.

There, I balanced it.

No need to thank me.

Edited by matsurika, 11 March 2014 - 05:10 AM.

#38 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

On the kRO PK server you can only actually take part in PK once you hit 2nd job. Prior to that, you can't attack nor can you be attacked by other players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users