#2 ChiquitaBanana

ChiquitaBanana

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

New or Old Bug: New, never occured til now..... was so excited until I logged in again and all of it was gone :(

Type of Bug: lost my three latest pandora items equiped to my character ghostblush and did not spawn at my last place. Plus, my kafra missions that I completed near that date have dissapeared completely and my missions that i completed are also uncomplete now. (so confused) what the heck happened...

Date of first occurrence: near 2014-02/20  

Steps you took to get to bug: opened my pandora boxes with the hammers bought and quit the game at izule hill first city.

Descriptions: lost my soulmaker pandora weapon, pandora doll and pandora acessory :( but my exp is still the same and everything

Any images or videos: nope

But please could you help me :( restore my character to its orginal state? I´m really blown by this.....

#3 decodepro

decodepro

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

Wizard Int ratio is still 2 Magic Power per INT. Heim said it is gonna be 3 MP per INT.

This is the third time I am posting this. And it's not only me who did.

#4 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

New or Old Bug: New, never occured til now..... was so excited until I logged in again and all of it was gone :(

Type of Bug: lost my three latest pandora items equiped to my character ghostblush and did not spawn at my last place. Plus, my kafra missions that I completed near that date have dissapeared completely and my missions that i completed are also uncomplete now. (so confused) what the heck happened...

Date of first occurrence: near 2014-02/20  

Steps you took to get to bug: opened my pandora boxes with the hammers bought and quit the game at izule hill first city.

Descriptions: lost my soulmaker pandora weapon, pandora doll and pandora acessory :( but my exp is still the same and everything

Any images or videos: nope

But please could you help me :( restore my character to its orginal state? I´m really blown by this.....

There was a rollback last night / this morning (see patch notes forum for more info). You can try putting in a ticket to see if they cna do anything for you.

#5 tebroc

tebroc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

New or Old Bug: an old bug that had been fixed returns

Type of Bug: quest

Date of first occurrence: 2/20/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: Completed the quest called "The truth of the lord?! (2)", and there's nothing after it.

Descriptions: Alberta/Verta Delta main quest line suddenly stops. No Ghost Ship quests.

Any images or videos: 

#6 MystiMoon

MystiMoon

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

New or Old Bug: new bug?

Type of Bug: when I try to harvest cacao I get 'Casting time has not finished.' or 'You are in an uncontrollable state.'

Date of first occurrence:2/19 and 2/20

Steps you took to get to bug: tried to harvest the chocolate noir plants for cacao

Descriptions:

what does this mean?

sometimes I also get these after the 15 second harvest time and no cacao; 

and I am doing nothing other than trying to get the cocoa plants harvested. :(

there are times I get these alternately from the same cacao plant.

Any images or videos:

Thank you!

please help me understand this.

#7 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Wizard Int ratio is still 2 Magic Power per INT. Heim said it is gonna be 3 MP per INT.

This is the third time I am posting this. And it's not only me who did.

maybe we should do the same thing as the shadow explosion bug dude lol

Magic Attack:
Int*3 + gear Magic Power = Listed Magic Power on Character screen.
(TtlMgcPwr/15.53) + ((wpnmin+wpnmax)/2) = Listed Physical Skill Effect under Magic Power 
Add in the refine bonus to get the number the game is using to calculate damage.

nope

2cna0eo.png

#8 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

New Bug: 19/02/2014

Type: Skill

Name of the Skill: Dark Illusion

When you use Dark Illusion near a hill or etc. you can hit the mob at least 60 mts away your objetive.

#9 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

New or Old Bug: Not sure, but I think it is new.

Type of Bug: Visual(?)

Date of first occurrence: Some time near 2/19 I believe. I have a horrid memory.

Steps you took to get to bug: Using Long Range Kafra Service or moving through portals to other areas.

Descriptions: Whenever I do the above, I being to hear the heart-thumping sounds of near-death as well as my HP/SP being roughly 15% of their max. After loading however they return to their original values.

When trying to get an image of the bug, I only get the loading screen with PrtScr.

#10 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

New or Old Bug: Not sure...

Type of Bug: Weapon Description

Date of first occurrence: 2/21/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: Completed a quest and obtained the weapon.

Descriptions: Image below.

3FbX1zQ.png

Something doesn't seem quite right here. o.O Does the card set effect actually work? The level of the cards is too high to test with the character but... this is... odd. So say the least.

#11 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

New or Old Bug: new? idk

Type of Bug: item

Date of first occurrence: 2/22

Steps you took to get to bug: opened bag/took item from mailbox

Descriptions: item greys out, then it can't be moved or used. happened to desert storm coat pants, blessing powder, explorer reds, practically anything. i just took an item from my mailbox and it happened. i went back to the character screen and i could use it again but 5 minutes later it happened to another item in my bag.

Any images or videos:

4hv18y.png

it greys out like that and now I can't move or use it for anything.

#12 Namshuk27

Namshuk27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Eastern Asia

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

New or Old Bug: Old

Type of Bug: Map

Date of first occurrence: After the 1/8 patch

Steps you took to get to bug: Opened the world map.

Descriptions: At the world map, when you click on Payon Forest, it will redirect you to Sograt Desert. (I don't really mind even if this will not get fixed soon. Just prioritize the major bugs first. Just fix this when you feel like it.)

Any images or videos: No need

Edited by Namshuk27, 22 February 2014 - 08:42 PM.

#13 6489131208074303173

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Old Bugs quoted from Crodes:

Character Name: Crodes

Character Class: Crescentia

Type of Bug: Evanesco not working per Description (no reflect if damage dealt by mobs is on party/raid members)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: it's been this way for as long as i can remember
Steps You Took to get Bug: Cast it on a mob that hits me, Evanesco reflect damage done. Cast it on a mob that hits party member, no Evenesco reflect damage done.
Any other information/details you can provide: If this simply a translation error or wrong description please fix description instead.
Skill_Alter_Evanesco_01.pngEvanesco Level 10/10: Puts a curse on an enemy to inflict 20% of damage that it had caused on itself. Lasts for 30 sec. After Lv 6, the Curse effect is applied to the target and 5 enemy near the target.
Screenshot of Evenesco reflect damage on self: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of no Evanesco reflect damage on partymember:
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of Bug:  Land of Darkness not working per Description (incorrect damage dealt)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/22
Steps You Took to get Bug: used skills to get 5 stigma, then used Land of Darkness
Any other information/details you can provide: As you can see from the skill descriptions below Land of Darkness should be dealing the same damage as Curse Burst, however Land of Darkness is dealing about half the damage of Curse Burst. If this simply a translation error or wrong description please fix description instead.
Skill_Crescentia_Land_of_Darkness_01.pngLand of Darkness Level 5/5: Continuously inflict 100% of magical attack damage on up to 10 enemies within the range where Land of Darkness is used. The damage is increased by 5% for any target under Stigma effect.

Skill_Alter_Curse_Burst_01.pngCurse Burst Level 5/5 Makes Stigma debuff of one target explode to inflict 100% of magical attack damage on the target and other enemies with Stigma debuff within 5m of the target. This skill inflicts additional damage - 5% of magical attack damage - depending on the number of Stigma debuffs added.

Screenshot of Land of Darkness Damage: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of Curse Burst Damage: 
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of Bug: Balancing bug? Level 10/10 Crucio and Level 10/10 Contingency DoT is too low as compared to Level 5/5 Furnunculus DoT damage.
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8
Steps You Took to get Bug: Casted all of the mentioned skills with the same gear on the same monster.
Any other information/details you can provide: Furnunculus damage is the same as it was pre-patch and is used for comparison purposes. I don't think they meant for Crucio/Contingency to deal this little DoT damage as before this patch Crucio dealt around 900 DoT damage despite being listed as 14% and Contingency dealt around 250 despite being listed as 5%. Now Crucio deals around 200 listed as 23% while Contingency deals around 140 listed as 26%. As it is now leaving Crucio at level 5 and Contingency at level 1 make more sense DPS-wise, which kind of defeats the purpose of having it as a Master level skill.
This may be because of DoT formulas not considering the new damage formula. Quoting: 

Spoiler

Skill_Alter_Furnunculus_01.pngFurnunculus Level 5/5 Puts a curse on a hostile target to inflict DoT - 150% of magical attack damage - every 2 sec. for 30 sec. DoT is increased by 4% of damage inflicted every 5 sec. for the duration of effect.
Skill_Alter_Crucio_01.pngCrucio Level 10/10 Applies Curse on the hostile target and inflicts damage equaling 385% of your Magic Damage, and inflicts additional 23% Dot damage for 20 sec. Additional damage equaling 300% of your Magic Damage is inflicted when the Dot effect expires.

Skill_Crescentia_Contingency_01.png Contingency Level 10/10 Strikes down on the target fiercely using a weapon to inflict 336% of physical attack damage. Decreases defense by 1% per curse which can stack up to 5 times for 30 sec., and inflicts DoT which is equivalent to 26% of physical attack damage.
Screenshot of Furnunculus DoT: 
Spoiler

Screenshot of Crucio DoT: 
Spoiler

Screenshot of Contingency DoT: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Awake: Darkness does not give the full heal after transformation as it does with all other classes.
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8
Steps You Took to get Bug: Casted Awake: Darkness at non-full hp
Any other information/details you can provide:
Screenshot of Awake: Darkness Pre-cast: 

Spoiler

Screenshot of Awake: Darkness Post-cast: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Bram Gush description says it is based on magical damage but it is in fact based on physical damage
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: it's been this way for as long as i can remember
Steps You Took to get Bug: It's a description error, you just need to open the skill window.
Any other information/details you can provide: Quoting the last person that posted this bug:  

Spoiler

Skill_Crescentia_Bram_Gush_01.pngCondensed magic is made into Shock Bomb and inflicts damage equaling 220% of your Magic Damage to up to 10 enemies in front. Attacked hostile targets may be applied with Stigma debuff with 100% success rate
 Screenshot of Bram Gush wrong description: 
Spoiler

Type of Bug: Balancing bug? Crescentia weapons/equipment don't take the new damage formula into account (a lot less phys atk compared to magic atk)
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 12/18? or was it 12/22? anyways, since AOV.
Steps You Took to get Bug: equipped weapon, looked at stats.
Any other information/details you can provide: pre-AOV the formula for str and int was not different, so it was enough that Crescentia weapons gave the same amount of atk/m.atk. Now though that we have a different damage formula and Crescentia Weapons give a ton of magic power, Crescentia equipment should give more str to make up for the difference. Quoting Heimdallr: 

Spoiler

i won't go trying to apply this formula because i am more than certain that i'll mess up somewhere along the line because of the +4 per str and +5 per int from ignition and int stat bonus, but it was important that physical and magical attack were more or less the same for crescentias without a difference in str/int. After all, that was what ignition was for in the first place, to double our damage gain from stats since we didn't have much from either stat.

Edit: corrected myself with regards to the post on Crescentia stats.

#14 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

New or Old Bug: Old, like 12/22 old

Type of Bug: items not dropping

Date of first occurrence: AoV patch

Steps you took to get to bug: farm stuff

Descriptions: Shabby Ancient Document, Deviruchi Picture Books, and Shabby Bags aren't dropping.

New or Old Bug: old

Type of Bug: skill

Date of first occurrence: January?

Steps you took to get to bug: cast Flame Explosion

Descriptions: at levels 6-10 the Wizard skill Flame Explosion doesn't stun, but at lower levels it does. why '_'

#15 Feighris

Feighris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:47 AM

Type of Bug: Stuck in the battle mode

Date of first occurrence: Since last month? not sure coz I didn't payed any attention to it at first

Steps you took to get to bug: Just leveling

Descriptions: Even if there's no mob already chasing you, you are still stuck in the battle mode where you can't use your mount, mine and use foods. This is very annoying especially when you are in the middle of a grinding session where you have to use your mount to lure fast.

Edited by Feighris, 26 February 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#16 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

New or Old Bug: No idea

Type of Bug: Animation glitched, can't move or use skills/pots etc.

Date of first occurrence: 2/20 (At least for me)

Steps you took to get to bug:Log in a monk, use lightning walk

Descriptions:Eventually character will get stuck and won't be able move or use skills. Going to upload a video soon.

#17 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:04 AM

New or Old Bug: New, I think.

Type of Bug: Visual(?)

Date of first occurrence: Today

Steps you took to get to bug: Logging in after getting DCd or just logging in.

Descriptions: I don't have any images as it wouldn't help but sometimes when I log in I find I have none of my class Skills where I put them. As in the hotkey bar, or whatever it's called. Logging in again proceeded to bring them back however.

#18 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

Old Bugs quoted from Crodes:

If you read carefully you'll answer your own questions. :)

Curse Burst Level 5/5 Makes Stigma debuff of one target explode to inflict 100% of magical attack damage on the target and other enemies with Stigma debuff within 5m of the target. This skill inflicts additional damage - 5% of magical attack damage - depending on the number of Stigma debuffs added. this means it adds 25% at 5 stigma

Land of Darkness Level 5/5: Continuously inflict 100% of magical attack damage on up to 10 enemies within the range where Land of Darkness is used. The damage is increased by 5% for any target under Stigma effect. this one only gives 5% damage

Evanesco Level 10/10: Puts a curse on an enemy to inflict 20% of damage that it had caused on itself. Lasts for 30 sec. After Lv 6, the Curse effect is applied to the target and 5 enemy near the target. 5 enemy not 5 people around them. basically this is an AOE evanesco.

#19 Dounick

Dounick

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

New or Old bug :

Relatively old by my standards now.

Type of Bug :

Skill issue.

Date of First Occurrence :

Roughly about 1 month ago.

Steps you took to get the bug :

Just used the skill(s).

Description(s) :

The bug varies from time to time, but one thing is for certain that the range on this skill, does NOT match the description for both Highness Heal and Sanctuary (to my knowledge, the farthest I've healed with this skill is about 5.8 meters when the description says 25 on Highness Heal). Other bugs that happen with these skills is that it won't target the person using the heal, for example, when I use Highness Heal on my priest and I'm at 45% health, it will NOT target me (even though the skill description at level 10 says you and 4 others). Also these heals target pets and NPCs as "friendly" targets. So if I summoned a Merem to give me an experience boost, and tried healing my team, it'll randomly heal my Merem instead of an individual in my party. This happening is exceedingly frustrating, because there's basically no reason to put points in either of these skills when they're unpredictable and unreliable. Which really only gives a priest consistent and reliable healing skills (one of which I don't use).

Edited by Dounick, 25 February 2014 - 01:55 AM.

#20 6489131208074303173

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

If you read carefully you'll answer your own questions. :)

Curse Burst Level 5/5 Makes Stigma debuff of one target explode to inflict 100% of magical attack damage on the target and other enemies with Stigma debuff within 5m of the target. This skill inflicts additional damage - 5% of magical attack damage - depending on the number of Stigma debuffs added. this means it adds 25% at 5 stigma

Land of Darkness Level 5/5: Continuously inflict 100% of magical attack damage on up to 10 enemies within the range where Land of Darkness is used. The damage is increased by 5% for any target under Stigma effect. this one only gives 5% damage

Evanesco Level 10/10: Puts a curse on an enemy to inflict 20% of damage that it had caused on itself. Lasts for 30 sec. After Lv 6, the Curse effect is applied to the target and 5 enemy near the target. 5 enemy not 5 people around them. basically this is an AOE evanesco.

Nah, was referring to crucio and contingency, not those three skills :D

#21 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

-New bug (I guess)

-Green Seeds/Osiris Set issue (not sure which is the root)

-02/25/2014

Once the durability of your gear reaches 0, the green seed runes you have on will stop working after you repair your items (repaired using Spinel Kit, I don't know if it has the same effect as when using the Repair Expert). I don't know if the issue is with the Osiris gear or the very Green Seeds actually.

This forces you to relog to be fixed.

Sorry if this has been reported here already, I didn't read the comments.

Cheers.

Edited by xLuc, 25 February 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#22 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Just requi your gear. Works for me on stats.

#23 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

New or Old Bug: I think its new

Type of Bug: Cruel bite causes crashes

Date of first occurrence: 2/26

Steps you took to get to bug: attack a mob, get enough beast power, use cruel bit

Descriptions: Using skill cruel bite makes my game crash, once even my whole computer. Tried it multiple times, and seems the whole skill is bugged. Did it on pvp, and pve. This needs an urgent fix, its beastmasters selfheal, and its commonly used.

#24 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Nah, was referring to crucio and contingency, not those three skills :D

contigency isnt bugged. mine does 2k at 5 stacks . thats not bad. crucio's dot is low but the raw damage is high. it would be destructive if the raw damage was high and the dot is doing too much as well. its balanced in my opinion.

#25 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Type of Bug: Researcher Pet

Date of first occurrence: Since AoV started

Steps you took to get to bug: I duel someone or lurk around midgards and summoned Researcher Pet. Researcher Pet doesn't do anything at all. Please Fix this one :) thank you its been awhile since AoV started. I miss my Researcher :( </3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users