#51 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

Well I was going to comment on what I read but really Maxscha has summed up most of what I was thinking anyway, especially about bag space and arrow crafting/counting. I do not have time to count arrows while in raids or dungeons.   I am pretty sure I would throw Waif off of a cliff if I had to count her arrows all the time.  As for a self heal, yes that would be nice...but I worked hard to get willow and a low pet CD, so I can do pretty much anything without it.  I guess I am used to not having one.  My other main char is cres and she has no self heal either.  I am fine with heal pets and simply figuring out how to keep myself alive if I should be say...soloing AOD or something.  You just have to figure out strategies to get yourself through the game that work for you, and I don't think everything should be made too easy because where is the challenge?  On the other side of that coin you don't want TOO big of a challenge or people just give up.  

#52 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

I have been thinking lately. (Dangerous, I know, right?) What do people think of Rangers having a dagger or something for close-range fighting. It does not make a lot of sense for Rangers to be using a bow and arrows within a certain distance in a sense. Of course, the dagger would be a LOT less powerful than the bow and arrows. On the other hand, this would make PvP impossible against melee classes. So, I would suggest the dagger be for monsters only. Thoughts?

#53 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

... What do people think of Rangers having a dagger or something for close-range fighting...Thoughts?

It works for PnP DnD, but I really don't think it works well for RO2. It's another layer of complication and potential bugs that make it's implementation not worth the bother, imho.

I know, I sound more like a nay-sayer than an enthusiast. I just am more enthusiastic for a balanced game with less bugs. Keeping simple hopes, makes realization more likely.

Focus needs to go back to the basics until we have the balanced and bugless game we all want... When population and funding is up again, we can reconsider stuff like this...?

#54 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:17 PM

It works for PnP DnD, but I really don't think it works well for RO2. It's another layer of complication and potential bugs that make it's implementation not worth the bother, imho.

I know, I sound more like a nay-sayer than an enthusiast. I just am more enthusiastic for a balanced game with less bugs. Keeping simple hopes, makes realization more likely.

Focus needs to go back to the basics until we have the balanced and bugless game we all want... When population and funding is up again, we can reconsider stuff like this...?

This.... I feel like we should table all "luxury" ideas until balance and bug fixes are semi caught up.

#55 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:22 AM

Might as well talk about "luxury" ideas, there's nothing we can do until this new skill balance comes.

#56 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

Might as well talk about "luxury" ideas, there's nothing we can do until this new skill balance comes.

Hmm ok, well I'm not opposed to daggers for rangers, I personally probably wouldn't use it, but if it creates more build diversity I'm all for it. If I recall in RO1 there were dagger builds...

#57 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

I agree with people's assessments so far. Having daggers for Rangers is not a must nor does it mean that it would be successfully implemented. However, a part of me wants my Ranger to make Legolas to look like a nub. Alternatively, I would think that allowing Rangers to use their bow as a club and their arrows a spears to stab monsters or other players in the face would be awesome.

I was looking at other games for the skills they have for their ranger-like classes. For the daydreaming list, here are some ideas:

1. An attack that blinds your foes.

2. An attack that allows you to leap back quickly out of harm's way while you release a salvo. 

3. An attack that allows your Falcon to lift you momentarily high into the air while you are release a wide range of rapidly fired arrows with various status effects. (OP, I know)

4. An attack that fires a metal arrow that acts like a lightning rod for magic users.

5. Make the Ymir Child form have its own special attacks. If I am going to be a stupid tree, at least give me a bone here.

6. An attack that adds the classic "fire arrow" ability.

7. An attack that, when the fired arrow hits its targets, explodes upon impact

8. An attack that acts as a beacon for the surrounding monsters to come maul the intended target. *Insert evil laugh*

9. Maybe allow Rangers to kick and punch their way out of melee situations...?

10. An attack that creates a whirlwind from the arrow being shot at a high velocity, which sucks enemies into its wake.

11. An attack that allows Rangers to jump on top of large monsters and fire arrows into a weak area. This could only be applied after Sharpshooting was used.

12. A passive/active skill that allows for Rangers' range to be increased permanently/momentarily.

13. An attack that drains the SP of an enemy.

Thoughts?

#58 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

About number 12, that's what RO1 has. In RO1, archer is the class that has longest attack range by leveling a 10 level passive skill. Yep, it's higher than any magic attack. Hence, archer's damage is also reduced by 40% in Woe and Pvp ....

#59 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:52 AM

I think if we were to have a dagger, it would have to be a dagger/bow combo where the bow damage is reduced.  I think if we had a normal dagger as an offhand we'd be crazy strong being able to both melee/range at that point and we'd have to compensate by lowering our ranged dps.  I mean maybe something as strong as a pandora weapon...I dunno.  Funny I always thought we should have a small dagger to fight off melee's that get too close.  Just not sure how well they could implement something like this without it being to strong and the other classes would really start to cry over it.

#60 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

To bad we dont have Quinn's vault skill from LoL

#61 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

If you've ever seen a martial artist fight with chopsticks as a weapon, you can imagine that a dagger is not necessary for a ranger equipped with arrows.

Anyhow, what I am trying to say, is that arrows can make an acceptable close range weapon, and a dagger would be unnecessary for close range combat.

I personally don't like the idea of adding another weapon to our arsenal. I don't care for the fact that classes have inconsistent numbers of items to find/buy and

I don't care for the inconsistencies in refinement either. As it is, I have probably done CoA N more than 50x, and the only time I saw a quiver, I rolled too low for it.

Adding a dagger would make rangers the hardest to equip, having 3 non-armor items to collect. This would be made worse if all items were refineable. Not cool.

As for other close range attacks, I am all for using arrows like throwing daggers/chopsticks as close range weapons. Poke their eyes out! Stab their windpipe!

This doesn't need to change damage potential, as closer range would have a better chance of hitting a vital point, even if the strength behind the hit would be lacking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My opinion on these ideas initially presented by Meirin...

Tho my first thought is that if any new skills are added, then every class needs an equal increase in skill options and we would ALL need an increase in attainable skill points to spend on new skills.

Personally, I am content with the skills we currently have at our disposal, and would prefer craftable items (that every class can use) be implemented instead of new skill options for any one class.

Sure, I can like this, toss sand/dust/dirt in their eyes! But why limit this to rangers? Any melee could accomplish this (and humanoid npc's). Call it 'dirty fighting' maybe?

Maybe it's a special type of dust that a smith can refine for optimal use? And that all classes can use against non-boss/normal-height enemies (and not underwater)?

2. An attack that allows you to leap back quickly out of harm's way while you release a salvo. 

Sure, why not? Maybe make this an extension of acrobatics which would give good reason to spend more skill points into it as a skill?

3. An attack that allows your Falcon to lift you momentarily high into the air while you are release a wide range of rapidly fired arrows with various status effects. (OP, I know)

Sounds cool and very OP. Vulcan/other-top-sklls would need to be made similarly cool for those who don't have/want falcon builds. And how to balance with other classes?

Not sure this would fly, pun intended.

4. An attack that fires a metal arrow that acts like a lightning rod for magic users.

This is am awsome idea, I like the idea of having a skill/item for strengthening others we are working with, rather than strengthening ourselves. It's also non issue in pvp 1v1, but may be an issue in woe?

A similar idea could be applied to the monk class if they were given a group buff that replenishes sp over time to all partymembers... (and this would help make up for the fact that monk has no party buff)

5. Make the Ymir Child form have its own special attacks. If I am going to be a stupid tree, at least give me a bone here.

I am unsure about this; yeah it's a silly-looking greenman/woman outfit, in an unfortunate shade of green, that isn't as cool-looking as other Ymir forms...

But if it has other attacks, then every Ymir form ought to; which leaves our leaves looking just as unfortunate in comparison to the other Ymir forms.

I dunno what exactly you mean by 'classic fire arrow'...if you mean molotov-on-a-stick, then give every class a molotov attack, not just rangers.

Or make molotov vials a craftable (alchemy) item in game that every player can buy and use to augment an attack.

Again, if we get this, then every class ought to get something similar, or replace one of the traps with this skill? Or a craftable item every class can use?

8. An attack that acts as a beacon for the surrounding monsters to come maul the intended target. *Insert evil laugh*

This sounds so fun, I can imagine a hormone-compound might make some creatures behave thusly. Again, however, this skill could be awarded to every class...

Or perhaps it isn't a skill at all, but a craftable (chef) item that any player can buy and then use in combat? Sounds like this would only work in PvE, which suits me.

We can already backflip out of melee, then kite. Good enough for me. I don't want to be a monk, not even a little bit.

10. An attack that creates a whirlwind from the arrow being shot at a high velocity, which sucks enemies into its wake.

Sounds cool and very OP also. Not sure I like this. Altho it has often bothered me that NPC Bosses can make whirlwinds and player characters can't.

11. An attack that allows Rangers to jump on top of large monsters and fire arrows into a weak area. This could only be applied after Sharpshooting was used.

Sure, but game mechanics of making this one work seems too intensive. Currently, nothing has a solid mesh, so we just fall thru, whatever creature/npc/pc we jump on.

12. A passive/active skill that allows for Rangers' range to be increased permanently/momentarily.

This could be fun too! Perhaps decrease accuracy/crit, but increase damage? Maybe a slingshot-like string is made by artisans, and it can handle so many shots before it snaps?

This ought to be a skill of another class, imho. Perhaps Monk, Perhaps Mage? Perhaps Noel?

Edited by Maxscha, 10 May 2014 - 03:21 PM.

#62 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:42 AM

I think if we were to have a dagger, it would have to be a dagger/bow combo where the bow damage is reduced.  I think if we had a normal dagger as an offhand we'd be crazy strong being able to both melee/range at that point and we'd have to compensate by lowering our ranged dps.  I mean maybe something as strong as a pandora weapon...I dunno.  Funny I always thought we should have a small dagger to fight off melee's that get too close.  Just not sure how well they could implement something like this without it being to strong and the other classes would really start to cry over it.

Put simply, the dagger would only work within a certain range. Rangers would switch automatically or manually between the dagger and their bow and arrows. Daggers would not be refineable, be able to be honed, or have rune holes. Their power would be about 80% or less of a bow on the same level and class type (green, blue, etc.). Daggers could come as a weapon of their own or be shared with a class like rogues. The rate of attack would be insanely high to make-up for the fact that this is a secondary weapon with less attack power. No additional skills would be added. Rangers could opt to fight with a dagger or without, without any real penalty for fighting without one. 

If you've ever seen a martial artist fight with chopsticks as a weapon, you can imagine that a dagger is not necessary for a ranger equipped with arrows.

Anyhow, what I am trying to say, is that arrows can make an acceptable close range weapon, and a dagger would be unnecessary for close range combat.

I personally don't like the idea of adding another weapon to our arsenal. I don't care for the fact that classes have inconsistent numbers of items to find/buy and

I don't care for the inconsistencies in refinement either. As it is, I have probably done CoA N more than 50x, and the only time I saw a quiver, I rolled too low for it.

Adding a dagger would make rangers the hardest to equip, having 3 non-armor items to collect. This would be made worse if all items were refineable. Not cool.

As for other close range attacks, I am all for using arrows like throwing daggers/chopsticks as close range weapons. Poke their eyes out! Stab their windpipe!

This doesn't need to change damage potential, as closer range would have a better chance of hitting a vital point, even if the strength behind the hit would be lacking.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My opinion on these ideas initially presented by Meirin...

Tho my first thought is that if any new skills are added, then every class needs an equal increase in skill options and we would ALL need an increase in attainable skill points to spend on new skills.

Personally, I am content with the skills we currently have at our disposal, and would prefer craftable items (that every class can use) be implemented instead of new skill options for any one class.

Sure, I can like this, toss sand/dust/dirt in their eyes! But why limit this to rangers? Any melee could accomplish this (and humanoid npc's). Call it 'dirty fighting' maybe?

Maybe it's a special type of dust that a smith can refine for optimal use? And that all classes can use against non-boss/normal-height enemies (and not underwater)?

Sure, why not? Maybe make this an extension of acrobatics which would give good reason to spend more skill points into it as a skill?

Sounds cool and very OP. Vulcan/other-top-sklls would need to be made similarly cool for those who don't have/want falcon builds. And how to balance with other classes?

Not sure this would fly, pun intended.

This is am awsome idea, I like the idea of having a skill/item for strengthening others we are working with, rather than strengthening ourselves. It's also non issue in pvp 1v1, but may be an issue in woe?

A similar idea could be applied to the monk class if they were given a group buff that replenishes sp over time to all partymembers... (and this would help make up for the fact that monk has no party buff)

I am unsure about this; yeah it's a silly-looking greenman/woman outfit, in an unfortunate shade of green, that isn't as cool-looking as other Ymir forms...

But if it has other attacks, then every Ymir form ought to; which leaves our leaves looking just as unfortunate in comparison to the other Ymir forms.

I dunno what exactly you mean by 'classic fire arrow'...if you mean molotov-on-a-stick, then give every class a molotov attack, not just rangers.

Or make molotov vials a craftable (alchemy) item in game that every player can buy and use to augment an attack.

Again, if we get this, then every class ought to get something similar, or replace one of the traps with this skill? Or a craftable item every class can use?

This sounds so fun, I can imagine a hormone-compound might make some creatures behave thusly. Again, however, this skill could be awarded to every class...

Or perhaps it isn't a skill at all, but a craftable (chef) item that any player can buy and then use in combat? Sounds like this would only work in PvE, which suits me.

We can already backflip out of melee, then kite. Good enough for me. I don't want to be a monk, not even a little bit.

Sounds cool and very OP also. Not sure I like this. Altho it has often bothered me that NPC Bosses can make whirlwinds and player characters can't.

Sure, but game mechanics of making this one work seems too intensive. Currently, nothing has a solid mesh, so we just fall thru, whatever creature/npc/pc we jump on.

This could be fun too! Perhaps decrease accuracy/crit, but increase damage? Maybe a slingshot-like string is made by artisans, and it can handle so many shots before it snaps?

This ought to be a skill of another class, imho. Perhaps Monk, Perhaps Mage? Perhaps Noel?

1. This does not have to be restricted to Rangers, but having a "light arrow" attack that blinds your foes would be pretty sweet.

3. The requirement for using this skill would be minimal. Just having a Falcon would open up the path to this skill. All status effects would be minimal as well. So, each would last 10s or so. The cd for this skill would be rather large as well but would decrease slightly with every level.

4. This skill would be optimal for raids and parties, for sure. To keep things balanced, the length of time and damage increase would be relatively small. Each additional level would increase the damage and decrease the cd.

5. I am fine with every class having special attacks. It makes more sense this way.

6. I am not suggesting adding "burn" as a negative status effect or adding a fire elemental, although those are cool. I am suggesting this for the aesthetic alone at the very least. Other things could be added later on, if need be.

7. Other classes technically have explosions, and so do we with the Claymore Trap. However, nothing smells as good as napalm in the morning as death delivered to your enemies on a stick via airmail. The explosion would not have anything too significant in terms of status or damage. Really, this could be a natural extension off of the Vulcan Arrow attack.

8. This skill would work in dungeons and PvE. It does not make too much sense for this skill to be given to every class, seeing that the Ranger class in particular is supposed to be "one with nature." This makes sense with hunter-like abilities. You are right that it could be an item or something, but that is no fun. 

9. This would work well if the dagger was implemented.

10. Again, the attack itself does not have to be OP. The attack would be a directional AoE attack and would act as a DoT with initial damage plus some additional damage as long as the target stays in that area.

11. I can dream, can't I?

12. Yep. Adding those kinds of restrictions would be a must. 

13. I think that Cres have this kind of thing already, but branching out like this would certainly not hurt to make things more diverse for Rangers.

#63 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

Although I like the number of ideas, I am afraid that I don't really like most of these ideas. >_>

Ragnarok doesn't have the best engine out there, so graphical gimmicks that offer no real benefit will only cause more glitches, more deaths, etc.

F.e. being dragged into the air creates a lot of difficulties. What happens if someone uses a teleport melee attack on you? And most likely, you would die to a glitch nevertheless. The skill on constrast adds no specific benefit to the game.... it's basically a sort of Arrow Shower that combined with an 'being out of reach' trait.

Same way for the 'jump on a monster idea'. You could already respawn on top of an Empellium and that causes trouble, just imagine what would happen, if you got stucked, multiple players attempt the same thing or if you wouldn't be able to loot first anymore.

On contrast, the Fire Arrow or Exploding Arrow are surely not difficult task to implement, but might reduce the variety of classes. Technically speaking, there is no difference between a Fireball and a Fire Arrow. That's why the Ranger got the Poison Arrow instead, to at least implement a different color. The Explosion Arrow wouldn't be any different to a Arrow Shower. Both spells create an AoE effect. The latter might be auto-centered on the target hit... that's all.

The 'let monsters attack themself' idea reminds me of a 'puke' grenade from Left4Dead and would be nice, but might a kill to the current 'threat' based attack system. A simplier idea might be the ordinary decoy.... an object that can be attacked by monsters as well that auto-casts mass provoke. But as a developer I wouldn't implement either version and just go with the usual mass-freeze or mass-stun instead.

Draining SP would be a pure PvP skill and that's not really advisable. And even if there would be something like that (not hard to implement), I'd rather give it to the Crecentia... as a form of nightmare curse.

The things I like and that are doable are the trans-class buff skill and the line-shaped AoE. The latter wouldn't be a persistent effect, but rather an penetrating arrow, slowing all enemies in it's path. The former idea is the one that interests me most. If classes would get benefits that only another class could 'abuse' could generate more party and raid options.

#64 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

I've been off the game for a while and I've been reading about all the changes game devs been doing but I don't get how all that stuff actually affects the ranger class, so I have a few questions:

1.- How do I distribute my stats points now?

2.- Is Falcon Ranger a good build and how should I distribute my skill points for it?

3.- How should I distribute my skill points for a Vulcan build?

4.- How does the +10 stones that are going to be given next maintenance work?

#65 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

1. Most rangers seem to have gone full Str for max damage and hit
2. Falcon Ranger seems to be the to go build for PvP and PvE. A single falcon 5/5 Falcon matches the same damage as 10/10 AV
3. In my opinion just avoid AV, Charge->Charge Arrow->DS does about the same mount of damage in the same time frame it takes for AV to charge and hit.

4. I assume you just right click the stone then select the weapon and it will make the weapon +10 instantly.

#66 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Thanks so much man

Do you know a good build for a Falcon Ranger or should I go with the old builds from before AOV?? about the +10 stones do they add that +10 to an already +10 bow to make it +20 or they just work on clean stuff to make'em instant +10??

#67 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Thanks so much man

Do you know a good build for a Falcon Ranger or should I go with the old builds from before AOV?? about the +10 stones do they add that +10 to an already +10 bow to make it +20 or they just work on clean stuff to make'em instant +10??

The stones make any weapon under +10 go to +10 instantly.

http://ro2base.com/b....1.20/0.0.0.0.0
this is a generic build for falconers.

the 9 points left over are for personal preferences such as Sharpshooting, PA, AS, etc.

Until I capped out my Stat/Skill points and got an extra 50k mp, I used this build for PvX purposes and it served me well for colo,woe, and boss/dna farming

#68 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

I have a proposal that would benefit rangers: increase their attack range

I remember reading some notes somewhere that "rangers are a class that dps long range.." something like that.. but so are wizards, sorcs, and priests.

Rangers, imo deserve more range. why call it a RANGEr if it just has much range as other long range DPSs?

RO1 archers had a skill called vulture's eye, this gave them more distance allowed to be able to attack an enemy, why don't we make this a fixed thing for the ranger class?

Either; max ranger's range to 30m or nerf other classes that have a long range attack i.e. magicians and priests to reduce their range to 10m.

#69 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

I have a proposal that would benefit rangers: increase their attack range

I remember reading some notes somewhere that "rangers are a class that dps long range.." something like that.. but so are wizards, sorcs, and priests.

Rangers, imo deserve more range. why call it a RANGEr if it just has much range as other long range DPSs?

RO1 archers had a skill called vulture's eye, this gave them more distance allowed to be able to attack an enemy, why don't we make this a fixed thing for the ranger class?

Either; max ranger's range to 30m or nerf other classes that have a long range attack i.e. magicians and priests to reduce their range to 10m.

I'm not opposed to this at all.

#70 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

^ Well, I suggested that idea to my friend, and all of them objected it  :sob:  Considering 1 of the priest skill has 25m of range, all the gap closing skills have 20m of range, and nearly all the magic skills have the same range as ranger's attack range. That's why ranger needs something unique to be call "RANGE"r  :p_sleep:

#71 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:03 AM

It's unfortunate but a lot of people are against any kind of  change to rangers including fixing bugged skills. Rangers don't even have the longest range in the game. SMs do with all their skills being 25m range including their ability to perma snare people.

#72 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Wait what...raid dungeons drop quivers???  In all the times I have done COA/AOD/Chaos....which isn't 50 times perhaps but is still a considerable amount, I have never seen a quiver drop.  I have every bow, but I had no idea there were quivers dropping and always wondered why not.  So why do they drop so very rarely?

#73 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

The stones make any weapon under +10 go to +10 instantly.

this is a generic build for falconers.

the 9 points left over are for personal preferences such as Sharpshooting, PA, AS, etc.

Until I capped out my Stat/Skill points and got an extra 50k mp, I used this build for PvX purposes and it served me well for colo,woe, and boss/dna farming

Thanks a lot :no1:  :gawi:

#74 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

It's unfortunate but a lot of people are against any kind of  change to rangers including fixing bugged skills. Rangers don't even have the longest range in the game. SMs do with all their skills being 25m range including their ability to perma snare people.

Then we should ask the developers to change our class's name from "RANGE"r to Bower.....

#75 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:44 AM

Then we should ask the developers to change our class's name from "RANGE"r to Bower.....

AGI Buff?  :wall: 

Edited by PandeeChio, 03 June 2014 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users