Patch Notes 2/26

270 replies to this topic

#51 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

Why do people respond with phrases such as 'these words are still in play' when an overwhelming majority of the time the initial patch notes posted are never updated with substantial content? I think we should just accept that this is yet again another patch with fails to address the concerns of the community :/.

xD after the honing patch I just kinda feel relieved to see how shabby this one is. False contentment.

#52 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

Someone in party chat about 20 minutes ago mentioned our characters being reset back again because of the maintenance today. That is not really going to happen again like last week is it?

I kind of leveled a lot when I was not napping off my fever.

No, there is no mention of another reset, and really no need for one.  

#53 Daxion1369

Daxion1369

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

What about me? It isn't fair.

I've had enough, now I want my share.

Can't you see, I wanna live.

But you just take more than you give.

lol you're a goof nugget  :p_laugh:

#54 rimahates

rimahates

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

No, there is no mention of another reset, and really no need for one.  

Oh Good, people in game really shouldn't throw around false information then without knowing the details first. Glad I asked.

#55 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

Oh Good, people in game really shouldn't throw around false information then without knowing the details first. Glad I asked.

^___^  Never panic til ya check!

#56 Zarkuu

Zarkuu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

4. Client crashing when removing a 100% Honing Powder from mail or temp box and put into a bag has been fixed.

so there are people getting 100% honing powders in their mail or temp box  :p_omg:

#57 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

Fix Increase agi to last more

#58 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

I'm glad i kept my shabby bags...as for invisible mobs in Deadly Poison, i let them attack me...kill it, then clear it (ESC) and the next pops up...as for the NPC I don't know if the tab targeting option will help with that (there's 3 options), till they fix it.

For the NPC you usually have to click around for him after you clear the mobs near him before going to Maya's chamber.

Takes a bit to spot him though.

I already sent tickets regarding that since helping out newer players to that place especially is hard for them.

#59 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

Apparently everyone who got mad at the rollback wants to make everyone else sad (Like seriously  :p_sick:  Don't listen to those people, we only were resetted cause they almost broke the game with the stats)

#60 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

For the NPC you usually have to click around for him after you clear the mobs near him before going to Maya's chamber.

Takes a bit to spot him though.

I already sent tickets regarding that since helping out newer players to that place especially is hard for them.

To find Reidin I have been telling people to move to his dot on the map and do a mouse over til you get the speech bubble.  That seems to work fairly well.  Fixing it would be better though.  Same for Izlude.  Basically I tell the lower levels to stay back while I let everything pile on me and hit arrow shower a time or two just to make sure it's all dead before they come to the visible zone.

#61 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

To find Reidin I have been telling people to move to his dot on the map and do a mouse over til you get the speech bubble.  That seems to work fairly well.  Fixing it would be better though.  Same for Izlude.  Basically I tell the lower levels to stay back while I let everything pile on me and hit arrow shower a time or two just to make sure it's all dead before they come to the visible zone.

Basically that. When I first found out of this (since after I finished that place with Raba I avoided that place like the plague almost) was when I was lvling my sin and lovely hand in quest? Wasn't possible, was in a a party then, but people were impatient. So had to go there again solo in hiding to find him, took like ten to fifteen minutes to snag him, then had to solo Maya, but compared to the other bosses in there she was killable solo (with lots of pots, Grimtooth and luck{at the time since slightly lower lvl}).

Also happens in the hallway in Abandoned Labs.

#62 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

What's DWF?

Dark Whisper Fortress

The newest dungeon (though still a chance it might be more than just a dungeon) which was to be released in march. It's also supposed to be that blue thing over Morroc.

#63 iLoveMM

iLoveMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

is the server still down?.....i just finished updating the patch for an hour now.....ughhh i dont know how to put the image >.< but what happens when I try to log in....it says "Cant connect to the server. Please try again later."

#64 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

is the server still down?.....i just finished updating the patch for an hour now.....ughhh i dont know how to put the image >.< but what happens when I try to log in....it says "Cant connect to the server. Please try again later."

67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

this well tell u when the server is back up

#65 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

Radiant crystal will be sold!!! Good news of the dayyyyyy, yayyy

#66 iLoveMM

iLoveMM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

67.212.74.2/cached/iro2.php

this well tell u when the server is back up

thanks.... i thought the problem is on me :)

#67 imadafaka

imadafaka

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Deberian de aumentar el recuperamiento de sp del sorcerer -.- y aumentar a vatery spear, hago mas daño con la jupitel thunder que con mi spear -.-

#68 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

3. ‘Radiant Crystal’ will be sold by NPC ‘Dapara’ in Morroc.

I spent like 18k punching and rune-ing my gear.

ffffFFffFFfFFFffFFuUFuFUFFUUF

#69 Doraemonn

Doraemonn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Raise the cap of traded zeny, is stuck on 99.999zeny.

I mean the direct trade between 2 players.

Bought a costume for 140k, ma and the seller traded 2 times, is not easy to trust each others. Maybe is to prevent RMT?

Edited by Doraemonn, 26 February 2014 - 05:34 AM.

#70 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Excuse me.... what??

This makes 0 sense. Radiant crystals are and should be obtained from dissassembling, as it was before, and as the other crystals(dim and mysterious) are obtained.

Do you realize this will technically only be available to those who ARE master level? Radiant crystals arent only used for +5runes and punchers (cough you promised us dayr punchers cough). They're used for lower lvl job crafting; tell me, are those people gonna have to buy them from ML players in AH? How is that even fair?

How hard is it to just simply increase the dissassembling rate to 100% for rad crystals and be done with it? Really?

If this is their "solution" for the fiasco with rad crystals, then it sucks. Plain and simple. Sure, its better than nothing...but WHY do they go for the wtf fixes instead of doing something much more simple and effective? Its like they actually refuse to accept players' feedback or deny it =/

#71 AuroraSkye

AuroraSkye

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:36 AM

Changes

If the dissembling rate would just be reasonable, I don't think we would have this problem. This is just cutting out on old content even more. I'd love to know what the devs think they are doing. It seems like they are trying to get rid of the dissembling system completely.

Dim crystals have been useless since the start since the only thing they are used for were making crafted gears from those dungeon using the last boss drop. And getting that last boss drop was 1 out of 5 chance per run. Back then it actually took time. And now it doesn't take time, we can't get dim crystals. =P

Mysterious crystal have been useless since around last September (?) since they were mostly used for crafted Apostle and Valk gear. Which most people have no idea what I mean by this...and that makes me sad.

Now Radiant crystals are going to be sold via npc? Another Nail in the coffin. Seems to be just another band-aid placed.

Edited by AuroraSkye, 26 February 2014 - 05:38 AM.

#72 imadafaka

imadafaka

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:40 AM

Pls able the servers -.-

#73 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

Sold via NPC using BP or MP? please not zenny..

#74 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:45 AM

If the dissembling rate would just be reasonable, I don't think we would have this problem. This is just cutting out on old content even more. I'd love to know what the devs think they are doing. It seems like they are trying to get rid of the dissembling system completely.

Dim crystals have been useless since the start since the only thing they are used for were making crafted gears from those dungeon using the last boss drop. And getting that last boss drop was 1 out of 5 chance per run. Back then it actually took time. And now it doesn't take time, we can't get dim crystals. =P

Mysterious crystal have been useless since around last September (?) since they were mostly used for crafted Apostle and Valk gear. Which most people have no idea what I mean by this...and that makes me sad.

Now Radiant crystals are going to be sold via npc? Another Nail in the coffin. Seems to be just another band-aid placed.

Why not make Radiants drop from attendance instead of Mysterious, given that now no one really will want to craft the old gear.. :p_swt:

Well, making it easier to get them is still something.. and hopefully the MP cost is reasonable. Odd fix, but, I can't really complain too much..

edit: Or, y'know, have radiant runes/rocket punchers use mysterious since they're for 50 gear.. but I still think disassembly rate should be higher, too.

Edited by raela, 26 February 2014 - 05:46 AM.

#75 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:47 AM

Sold via NPC using BP or MP? please not zenny..

If it's Dapara, then it's bought by MP. 

But really? wao.

Why not just change it back to 100% disassembly rate like how it was before? Why make it harder than it actually is? -_-

Edited by Lyssina, 26 February 2014 - 06:16 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users