#1 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

some sort of potion, scroll, something that will allow for repairing things out on the field. Having to repair ever 5-6 mms playing a shaman really sucks :(

#2 ATG4u

ATG4u

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

some sort of potion, scroll, something that will allow for repairing things out on the field. Having to repair ever 5-6 mms playing a shaman really sucks :P

If ever I heard an opportunity to invent a new cash shop item, this would be it.

#3 needo2

needo2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

I saw portable repair items at some games' cash shop
Ive been thinking about this for Dragon Saga (tho I won't buy it if itd cash shop) this would be good
or at least an emergency repair item to keep your item from breaking if you are in a dungeon or something
and its seriously annoying to get your item damaged at someplace at atleast 2 maps away from nearest puff tower

#4 Nodke

Nodke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

carry around a 2nd weapon it helps for chaos maps and MM

#5 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

THQ*ICE had these items in the old cash shop for a while. I still have a few in my inventory -- they prevent durability from decreasing for 30 minutes. They were overpriced, though (kinda like most of the other stuff they sold).

#6 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

carry around a 2nd weapon it helps for chaos maps and MM

lololololololol i carry 5 spare claws

also i read in the skill sim that warriors can repair stuff anywhere with a skill, is this right?
it'd be awesome to use players like npc services.
thieves sell your inventory
archer soulcraft
mages enchant
warriors repair

Edited by Confusion, 25 November 2010 - 08:00 PM.

#7 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

also i read in the skill sim that warriors can repair stuff anywhere with a skill, is this right?
archer soulcraft
mages enchant
warriors repair

ikr

#8 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:20 PM

archer soulcraft
mages enchant
warriors repair

lol

#9 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:03 PM

lol

lol.
+1

#10 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

archer soulcraft
mages enchant
warriors repair

Having a skill automatically added that requires no SP at level 40 would totally make sense, especially since grinding takes longer. The skill could have a 60 minute cool down, accompanied with 30% HP/MP usage when the skill is used. The skill could repair all that the character is wearing, so this way, it would be harder to trade off items to friends to have them fixed for free. It would also force players to eventually use the regular repair feature. After all, we can't have it where repairs are free forever.

It would also be nice if the durability went down per death as apposed to slowly over time. Most games with equipment durability do that, mostly because the developers know it's retarded to make players go back and forth when the players didn't fail/do anything wrong/die. Well, either that or have it where the durability for weapons drops 1/4th the rate it does now. Especially since the idea of a wooden rod or cloth robes "breaking" just by being waved around or worn is simply... Well, retarded. Period.

#11 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:14 PM

Having a skill automatically added that requires no SP at level 40 would totally make sense, especially since grinding takes longer. The skill could have a 60 minute cool down, accompanied with 30% HP/MP usage when the skill is used. The skill could repair all that the character is wearing, so this way, it would be harder to trade off items to friends to have them fixed for free. It would also force players to eventually use the regular repair feature. After all, we can't have it where repairs are free forever.

It would also be nice if the durability went down per death as apposed to slowly over time. Most games with equipment durability do that, mostly because the developers know it's retarded to make players go back and forth when the players didn't fail/do anything wrong/die. Well, either that or have it where the durability for weapons drops 1/4th the rate it does now. Especially since the idea of a wooden rod or cloth robes "breaking" just by being waved around or worn is simply... Well, retarded. Period.

+1
Pro Tundra is Pro Period.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users