WoE 1.5: Impressions and suggestions - Page 2 - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

WoE 1.5: Impressions and suggestions

35 replies to this topic

#26 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

It's more of a community problem. This server seems to be so anti-pvp. If they did a open woe event free for all, people would just complain they are under geared or say that the devs are forcing them into pvp for items and ask for a pve equivalent. I know I'm being negative, but if anything from my time killing people in woe, colo and 5v5 I've learned that people on this server would just prefer to be "balanced" like colo than to let people enjoy the gear that they worked on getting. (sorry for being so negative in this thread it's just honestly what I think)

Give me the pre AoV hit formula and I will kick your a** so bad whit my monks, crescentia and warrior friends!!! :pif:

#27 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

It's more of a community problem. This server seems to be so anti-pvp. If they did a open woe event free for all, people would just complain they are under geared or say that the devs are forcing them into pvp for items and ask for a pve equivalent. I know I'm being negative, but if anything from my time killing people in woe, colo and 5v5 I've learned that people on this server would just prefer to be "balanced" like colo than to let people enjoy the gear that they worked on getting. (sorry for being so negative in this thread it's just honestly what I think)

Give me the pre AoV hit formula and I will kick your a** so bad whit my monks, crescentia and warrior friends!!! :pif:

#28 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Uhhh ok? Not sure if troll or serious, but regardless come at me :D the more people that want to pvp the better <3 

#29 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:01 AM

I'm serious a lot of people avoid pvp content because being able to hit NOthing is really frustrating 

Edited by Shinyusuke, 23 March 2014 - 10:56 AM.

#30 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:25 AM

Ok *shrugs :D 

#31 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

THIS.

Although I disagree on WoE itself being fun (it's not PvP, it's a lag mess of just bumrushing objectives and hoping for the best while destroying mortars), I find the WoE map off-hours to be pretty fun. As you've said though, apparently going into a PvP map and attacking someone stains a reputation on your guild (as it has ours, apparently), it's so stupid. I enter a PvP map and I want to attack people. Simple as that.

However, I will say that shabby document and BP farming should not exist in the map. It's supposed to be a PvP area, not a farming one where you're not able to do it in peace. It is indeed the reason most people come to the map though, and without it, it'd be as dead as Prontera's PvP collosseum. The documents and BP farming should be taken out and replaced with fun daily activities that are centered around fighting others, fun challenges like "Kill 10 other players" or somesuch. But sadly right now it's just "waaah, someone killed me in a PvP map, QQQQQQQ, that guild is so stinky".

#32 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Is there a PVP arena in Prontera? Oh you are right i accidentally went inside once but there is no reason to go there since the duels are allowed everywere and for PVP combat there is still colo (at last at low level and for high agi classes)

#33 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

Is there a PVP arena in Prontera? Oh you are right i accidentally went inside once but there is no reason to go there since the duels are allowed everywere and for PVP combat there is still colo (at last at low level and for high agi classes)

It's quite fun actually. I went there with a guild pt about 10 people and when you die you spawn right outside the middle circle so you can sit there and free for all for hours :D 

#34 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

I'll try it it can be a nice guild event :P

#35 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

I'll try it it can be a nice guild event :P

:D just bring pots get everyone in rc and enjoy :) The amount of times we formed and broke alliances in those few hours.... and then when we realized... hey...the priest hasn't died yet...temporary truce everyone....KILLL VIVI NOWWWW LOL

#36 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

:p_devil:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic