#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:22 PM

Hello, Sorcerers!

We will be gathering the nominations for the Sorcerer Volunteer Class Representative here.

If you wish to nominate yourself, please use the following form:

Character name:

Play style: (Example: PvE Raids, PvP Colosseum, Crafting, etc. List any and all that apply)

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR:

What future do you want for your class:

#2 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

Character name: Takehito

Play style: PvE Raids, PvP, WoE, AFK

- I'm concise and will provide clear reports (fluff makes people lose attention)

- I have played sorc since the SEA servers opened and am experienced with all aspects of the game

- I am logical, compare oranges with oranges and will provide balanced feedback and counter-arguments to silly proposals. Much of the criticism sorcs receieve often comes without proper reason.

PvP-wise - where sorcs can actually hit their target with justifiable power (we did have balanced risk/reward on-shots before imo)

PvE-wise - where sorcs can do good dps and heal, these two being the main tenets of the sorc class.

#3 LocoFiber

LocoFiber

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Character name: LocoFiber

Play style: based on all PvE Raids, new WOE style

--> I started to report any bugs, problems and other game related things since Chaos Dungeon came out. Almost all of them found their way to the GM's and got fixed.

--> I am able to play alot and can figure any problems out, which the new patch causes. I can easily get a quick connection to the GM's.

--> My work would be based FOR the community, and not to support more real money items to be implemented.

Sorcerer really need attention at PvPing. The imbalance should be main topic for the future patches. Too many misses makes it almost impossible to play at a elite level.

Next hot topic: We need a bigger gap between Full Support/Hybrid and DPS. Therefor other classes would be unnecessary, like Priests. We have to figure out the best balance to make all classes usefull!.

See you ingame:)) 

-loco

#4 Lekcee

Lekcee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:58 AM

Character name: Lekcee

Play style: ALL

-> I work as a Part-time Quality Assurance Engineer (since I am still a student) so I am pretty familiar with testing systems and bug-fixes.

-> I plan to hold scheduled open discussions to all Sorcerers in-game and make a raid call channel for us to discuss the matter as a whole class for this not to become just my personal point of view to what a Sorcerer would be or supposed to be like but as what the majority of the Sorcerer Community want or propose this class should be.

-> I love being a Sorc and would work very hard to make it better than its current state now without disregarding the other classes' welfare as well as it is necessary to maintain game-balance.

I want Sorcerers to be a better class to play with than it is now with various but accurate roles and builds for people to tinker with. A class with promising things it can or should do on PvPs(1on1, Jehoon or WoE-wise) and PvE(Grinding or Raiding-if ever harder raids ever show up again). And simply a class that people will enjoy playing.

#5 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:15 PM

I don't want to apply, as my personal life feels more important to me than arguing a case to people who have no power in changing the game, but to whoever does become the VCR of sorcs:

I ask you for the sake of my friends who still play sorcs as a main & are just as fed up as I am: Please for the love of god, give us some f  u cking HIT stats. Full agi, Sorcs would be be at a little over 2k hit. Osi gears dont give any hit. my soul maker has double the hit my sorc has. Who the heck wants to PK with a sorc who spends 8 out of 10 hits missing against another class who wears the same gears as you? It's so frustrating because we grinded and grinded for extra skill/ stat pts & are still inferior to other dps classes who do get HIT in their gears. It took me a while to get the motivation to lvl 20 my SM, but the moment I did, I realized how -_- my sorc was in comparison. SM is now the new and improved sorc. Or thats my opnion anyways.

Oh and that one day honing was out? I recieved about 800 hit on my weapon, and maybe another 300 from my gears. Was Still. Less. Than. My. SM with 0 hones.

Procing on a sorc means having to do a combo of moves. It's ridiculous to even try to PK when it takes arguably an average of 3 non missing hits to get our proc, while hoping its in the time frame of our thunderstorm buff, and then to pull off a non-missing JT or VS. Makes me wonder why I should bother at all, when warriors can start off with a 30k crit no proc. nada. Or a ranger who can cloak & instantly do double dmg. Or a soulmaker who starts off with sacrifice. Et creta Et cetra.  

If reducing sorcs to healers in PVP is what you wanted (due to all the cry babies pre-AOV), well, you've got it. So many sorcs have already quit or are playing new chars. It'd be nice if you guys would fix this small detail.

#6 5100130512201242360

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

Locofiber and Zyh- he will apply! lol

#7 zzyh

zzyh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:48 AM

I refuse :D to do so

#8 Jirosama

Jirosama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

Character name: Jirosama

Play style:PvE Raids, PvP, Colosseum, WOE

Top 3 reasons I should be VCR: I shouldn't Just here to vote for Takehito

What future do you want for your class: To be able to hit my target. I have full agi runes in my sorc, pretty much have 1900 agi on it when fully buffed. So people say I'm pay to win... However even a gearless, assassin or other melee classes can kill me even though I have high dodge or hit I still miss.

#9 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

Jiro! vote for me! you know you wanna :3

#10 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

I refuse :D to do so

noob go apply haha

#11 Jirosama

Jirosama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

@Aikyou- I just did....

If I weren't so busy, I'd be going against you on this one since I know how to setup most of the classes.

#12 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:28 AM

Zyh and Locofiber

^_^

#13 ScarletFlames

ScarletFlames

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationProntera Ch 5, Morroc or Prontera.

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

Nominating LekCee and zyh. :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users