Guild disbanding a few mins before maintenance? - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Guild disbanding a few mins before maintenance?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

My guild admin, so, not possible (besides, she was asleep).

that's one too many, and how may people might you think she shared the details with?, it's just hard to imagine cracking 2 passwords easily, just be careful with sharing your info. you never know who you can trust or what they do to your account

#27 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

that's one too many, and how may people might you think she shared the details with?, it's just hard to imagine cracking 2 passwords easily, just be careful with sharing your info. you never know who you can trust or what they do to your account

Thanks for the advice. She is one of my closest friends and I have known her for 8 years. So yes, she shared with nobody.

I know how hard it is to crack a password then a pin, which is why the whole situation is confusing.

Oddly enough, when I logged on, I only had one pin attempt remaining. I hope the investigation will shed some light on what really happened but I am 100000% certain that my guild admin is not involved in this, so leave her out of it.

:p_sleep:

#28 chichee

chichee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:RoJ S7

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

wyrdddd!! pippher (a.k.a chi) here, whats up with this problem :p_omg:  :p_omg: ... i hope it will b fix soon, ill msg u when u get online.

ps: just so happened to randomly clicked on ur post not aware it is u.  :p_laugh:

#29 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

wyrdddd!! pippher (a.k.a chi) here, whats up with this problem :p_omg:

ps: just so happened to randomly clicked on ur post not aware it is u.  :p_laugh:

*Hugs*  Hiya Pippher! It's not me. My guild master opened the thread.

I was just online and took the screenshot when the event happened.

If he were online at the time, the event wouldn't have happened thusly.

Cya online!

Edited by Maxscha, 06 March 2014 - 04:07 AM.

#30 chichee

chichee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:RoJ S7

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

*Hugs*  Hiya Pippher! It's not me. My guild master opened the thread.

I was just online and took the screenshot when the event happened.

If he were online at the time, the event wouldn't have happened thusly.

Cya online!

that was embarrassing.. lol 

cya online^^

#31 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

someone just got key key key kelogged!!!

#32 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

key logging wouldnt compromise your 4 digit pin right? since you have to click on those...

#33 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

key logging wouldnt compromise your 4 digit pin right? since you have to click on those...

The flaw with that is if someone can also track cursor coordinates on screen, screen size, and image name generated for each number displayed, plus order of images. The above gives all the data you would need. A lot more complex than key logging, but not impossible.

#34 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Yes but all this effort for what? Deleting a guild and a caracter?

If this is the reason that guy has really bad problems :p_omg:

#35 shunoin

shunoin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

I'm a member of this guild for a while now and I can say that I honestly don't think that Zell has any enemies at all. Not that I know of at least. 

I'd also go as far as to say that the guild doesn't have any either. We're pretty casual and usually not out to cause problems. 

But whoever did this obviously wanted to hurt Zell somehow as no one else was targeted. And the way they did that.. I'd say they're a coward. 
You'll be found. That I'm sure of. And no, sadly you didn't cause us too much trouble at  all. It's as if nothing ever happened actually and it's good that way.

#36 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

I'm a member of this guild for a while now and I can say that I honestly don't think that Zell has any enemies at all. Not that I know of at least. 

I'd also go as far as to say that the guild doesn't have any either. We're pretty casual and usually not out to cause problems. 

But whoever did this obviously wanted to hurt Zell somehow as no one else was targeted. And the way they did that.. I'd say they're a coward. 
You'll be found. That I'm sure of. And no, sadly you didn't cause us too much trouble at  all. It's as if nothing ever happened actually and it's good that way.

Going into conspiracy mode... mayyyyyyyyyyybe enemies from RO1? if Rawr is the same guild I knew from IRO and the GL is using the same wp from that time, it can be compromised... At one point the accounts weren't unified so big part of the information was available with a login.

Maybe I'm reading into too much since I still suffer some kind of harrassement from old enemies once in a while. But that is the price of being a ex-GL from RO1... too many enemies =_=u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users