A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20! - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20!

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#26 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Someone said they got buffed in dmg too.

They do the same thing, but hit harder. In other words, you just have to use more pots, and spam your heal pet more. Big deal, not so much of a challenge there, but more like a boring chore made longer.

People ask for challenging raids and bosses. Not a mummy with more hp so it takes longer to kill in the same fashion as before and only spending more pots. Thats the difference.

I really hope Honing doesnt become some kind of requirement for anyone to do runs or even progress/level normally. That'd be like making +20 weapons become a "must have" for, idk, anything =/

Oh well. I'm sure our feedback about this will be heard. Just because something happens in SEA server in a way, doesn't necessarily mean we'll have it always same way. Different communities, different things.

#27 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

The challenge is in having that much more patience.

#28 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

I don't see why they would make it more of a "Test of patience" Is it like "Test of patience to fund this game" Or "Test of Patience: Who can quit fastest" ?

#29 brotherwolf

brotherwolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

Well they're going to lose money on this one.
Challenge not accepted.

#30 Fortunatus8888

Fortunatus8888

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Someone said they got buffed in dmg too.

Yes . There is . I have full Osiris gear +0 and I'm feel hard to kill the mummy (with correct element weapon) from tomb dungeon . I need to have willow worker to heal me if there is more then 1 mummy are attack me .

(Ps: my class is wiz)

#31 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Yes . There is . I have full Osiris gear +0 and I'm feel hard to kill the mummy (with correct element weapon) from tomb dungeon . I need to have willow worker to heal me if there is more then 1 mummy are attack me .

(Ps: my class is wiz)

Kind of hard to think what is usefull actually...

1) First they overbuff ourself so that Any content before AoV is pretty easy to do (Including raids, but none does them cause they don't gain any good stuff, Unless they think peoples should get best raid armors to survive there...)

2) Then they overbuffed Dayr desert gears to make it more easier to level in Dayr Desert when they added Party Exp boost too

so now they will do this

3) Make it "Harder" when it just makes it more time consuming??

#32 KaintheOmega

KaintheOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationRussell Springs, KY

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

As in it's just made into a longer chore, but those too I suppose. LOL

#33 GrafWuzz

GrafWuzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:36 AM

TO be honest honing won't make your gears that OP to make monsters to have so big hp,def and dmg when its all about Random number generator...

+1 ... << random >> nuff said :-((

#34 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

If this happens, WE better get 100mp per kill -_-

#35 Fortunatus8888

Fortunatus8888

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

Kind of hard to think what is usefull actually...

1) First they overbuff ourself so that Any content before AoV is pretty easy to do (Including raids, but none does them cause they don't gain any good stuff, Unless they think peoples should get best raid armors to survive there...)

2) Then they overbuffed Dayr desert gears to make it more easier to level in Dayr Desert when they added Party Exp boost too

so now they will do this

3) Make it "Harder" when it just makes it more time consuming??

From the situation right now , 'more time consuming' is not a problem . But the difficult of field grind is hard . I test myself at muka party grind . I have another character with ML 11 priest . I was in full member party which have tanker and 3 dps inside . We need to have 2 willow and I have to keep healing party member to keep them survive . When the tanker luring the muka , tanker is nearly dead .

Edited by Fortunatus8888, 06 March 2014 - 11:57 AM.

#36 2186130521195602510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Odin.

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:59 AM

Time to retire, lol.

#37 L337fox

L337fox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

The community was just recovering from the first honing incident :/

#38 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Osiris bosses already had the mechanics but lacked the damage so now that they finally ramp up the tomb to raid quality people complain? Wheres that entire thread of whining that osiris is a failed raid well now its being remedied. HAH

Also Bosses have 6m hp because they have enrage timers so you need to kill them before that.

Edited by Haboob, 06 March 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#39 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:18 PM

Osiris bosses already had the mechanics but lacked the damage so now that they finally ramp up the tomb to raid quality people complain? Wheres that entire thread of whining that osiris is a failed raid well now its being remedied. HAH

Also Bosses have 6m hp because they have enrage timers so you need to kill them before that.

Osiris is a 5 player dungeon (i think), not a raid. More damage is good, but more HP and Def is an horrible idea.
they talk about increasing stats of all AoV mobs not only osiris.

#40 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

Here is something you might not remember, Osiris was suppose to be a 10 man raid like all other endgame content was. Now because of the defence/hit/dodge/attack/everything unbalance they called it a 5 man dungeon...which was a joke really because you can solo the mobs due to the lazyness from the devs to balance the classes and the lack of push from warp portal pushing them to get things done. But hey its fine when you lose your player base 10 fold.

Be sure to participate in the events and stream for dyes!

#41 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

So our players don't like grinding, you know what we should do? add more grinding! but this time more slower and painful grinding yay!

Ok honestly,i only grinded when that sandarman dungeon bug happened, my main character is ml 3, and i totally refused to grind, i haven't played much since december, i only log in to level my new beastmaster just for the lols, sometimes when i have time to kill, i secretly had some hope in this game, but it's all gone now, all gone

#42 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

Osiris is a 5 player dungeon (i think), not a raid. More damage is good, but more HP and Def is an horrible idea.
they talk about increasing stats of all AoV mobs not only osiris.

Osiris is a raid players just 5 manned because they can. I agree high hp/def is not the best but its what RO2s got, id rather bosses ramp up damage instead of relying on enrage timers which is outdated.

Remember they kind of goofed by upgrading ML gear and the weakening of mobs since we lacked honing. Now mobs will be stronger with honing introduced so it should balance itself out proper this time.

#43 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:40 PM

Meanwhile, idRO2 (Indonesia) players are having the time of their life and will probably be able to avoid most of the problems the test servers (iRO2 and seaRO2) are getting.

#44 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

Osiris is a raid players just 5 manned because they can. I agree high hp/def is not the best but its what RO2s got, id rather bosses ramp up damage instead of relying on enrage timers which is outdated.

Remember they kind of goofed by upgrading ML gear and the weakening of mobs since we lacked honing. Now mobs will be stronger with honing introduced so it should balance itself out proper this time.

ATM osiris is a five man dungeon. if u form a raid and try to go inside after there are 5 people already in there u get a message saying the dungeon is full.

#45 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

Meanwhile, Old Raid Content is still irrelevant, way to go devs, way to go!

#46 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

ATM osiris is a five man dungeon. if u form a raid and try to go inside after there are 5 people already in there u get a message saying the dungeon is full.

I see, i never tried so the question is at the next patch will we be able to make a raid there?

#47 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

Usually a raid dungeon is bigger, but tomb of osiris is an small dungeon. Amon-Ra could be a better final boss of raid dungeon than Osiris. Osiris is good as a 5 man dungeon. But bosses need more damage, attacks and debuffs.

Honing should be and "extra" and no a "necessary" feature on gears to be able to kill mobs.

Edited by 1633130515105152960, 06 March 2014 - 01:43 PM.

#48 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

Usually a raid dungeon is bigger, but tomb of osiris is an small dungeon. Amon-Ra could be a better final boss of raid dungeon than Osiris. Osiris is good as a 5 man dungeon. But bosses need more damage, attacks and debuffs.

Honing should be and "extra" and no a "necessary" feature on gears to be able to kill mobs.

"Usually a raid dungeon is bigger"

Chaos dungeon.  End of discussion.

#49 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

I dont know about that you look at garden of baphomet and arena, size doesnt really matter(dont quote me on that) I think Tomb is just unpolished in alot of aspects.

As for honing i think the same thing is a problem with refining. What if +20 weapons became a requirement? I had trouble making some +7 weapons and that was with the free infinium. K shop requirements for good gear is always a concern honing or not.

#50 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:00 PM

It's quiet annoying that honing is being forced down our throats because "It's needed for upcoming changes" why should RNG ever be a forced option?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users