A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20! - Page 7 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

A great warning to you all guys who hasnt been lvl 20!

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#151 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Still you keep spending cash on this game, that's just inconsequent. If you really want to help this game, and this goes for everyone who spend real money, stop spending $$ till things get fixed.

I understand Coffee's attitude, she gave alot to the game, in terms of feedback and guides/help to newbie players, i believe she tries to help the game via "saying the truth" in the posts so people can stop giving money to Gravity until the game gets fixed. (We know it won't happen)

TK, i came back some weeks ago to get ml 20 and test the PvP aspect of the game, and at this point, people don't need to leave feedback anymore. All the threads made, bug reports and stuff were just useless. There's nothing important getting fixed, more than "shubby" bags, pandora's boxes stackable (cause somebody was exploiting Pandora's boxes) etc and every important feedback is being ignored or "working on fix" that take months. I remember when WP used to do weekly maintenance and they changed it to 2 week's maintenance to get more "fixes" in the game, and what you see? minor fixes. I told some guild mates about it, and WP just keep feeding the community with promises of good stuff coming and postpone important fixes to the game.

They even screwed some p2w players with the Seedrune fiasco, cause it is a Fiasco. Some Greenseed runes are bugged at 5% without saying anything, when people spent lot of money trying to get a higher ones. And i heard some boys are exploiting Blue/Red seedrunes to get 50% instantly and i'm still trying to figure it out, cause if that's true, then this game, doesn't deserve my time. Seedrunes is the worse thing they could ever made, it was better when everybody could wear the same gear with same stats and the only difference btw each other was just the costumes + skills. Now that's gone. I go into WoE map and i randomly see some "unknown" players that i have ever seen in my life, and they are 1-2 shotting like normal. The word veteran doesn't mean nothing now, everybody can get all the Top gears in less than 1 month and if you exploit, then gg, screwed all the PvP veteran players. People who quitted 8 months ago can come back and get their Osiris gear and 24%+ seeds easily. It just makes me wonder if all this months playing, going hard on Jehoon to get those freaking ChungLi runes, being top 1 sin BP's in Colosseum and they just screwed it, no competence, no nothing. I always want to chase the top 1 on any game but this one, is literally saying, go find another game to compete.

And you see the VCR thing like if people weren't posting or sending tickets enough about what's broken in each class or game. So what's the point of VCR? Show off you're the TOP1 in this state of the game and being known somehow, cause winning Colosseum can't make you famous anymore?. I also remember Zaridragonfly trying to make a PvP tournament back in time and that was like NO WAY, and not even now.

I just think you should go outside and test other games for some months, then come back here and tell me if you would play this one again. Nothing personal tho, you're one of the few friends/players i respect in this game.

Edit: Typo.

There is no way i can't quote this! Until the day AoV came I used to do everything to reach the next level, the next gear, every new gear every new levle meaned a lot i could see the differences everywhere: in colo every new colo gear was a big step, and it allowed me to go to the next raid making it a bit easier (NOT ALLOWING ME TO SKIP IT COMPLETELY); every class had something that made her needed; bosses where HARD to kill not SLOW to kill; adds were meant to be weak becuase they only had to distract your attention or the boss to protect your mates whit less defence, not to kill you because whit that damn high HP they are impossible to kill in a short time and they can together give you more damage that the bosses!!! Seed Runes were a good idea to go after the max stats allowed by the end game gears so why the hell now they are on normal gears too? Honing cam be more than enough if meant to balance standard gears whit the needs of every single player way of fight IF it is not too much overpowered

#152 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

we got volunteer event planners, volunteer class representatives and crazy amounts of bug-reports

TIME TO GET SOME VOLUNTEER DEVS LOL

#153 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

we got volunteer event planners, volunteer class representatives and crazy amounts of bug-reports

Lol'd

#154 Imhorny

Imhorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

They even screwed some p2w players with the Seedrune fiasco, cause it is a Fiasco. Some Greenseed runes are bugged at 5% without saying anything, when people spent lot of money trying to get a higher ones. And i heard some boys are exploiting Blue/Red seedrunes to get 50% instantly and i'm still trying to figure it out.

We need another rollback, ASAP.

And ban those Abusers too. Testing it by using it in Raids/dungeons/WOE is abusing. But then again the punishment a player gets is just a slap on the hand. Continuing the pun, why don't we cut off their hands?

Edited by Imhorny, 10 March 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#155 6780130505082106153

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

When is THe Patch of HP Mob increase?!

#156 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

When is THe Patch of HP Mob increase?!

Maybe in 2 days maybe never maybe the honing will provide so much power that we will ask to OP mobs power even more (not the HP only the power!!!)

OMG I  see the light O_O the mobs in CoA are not bugged they were buffed to match the honing that had to be ready fot the advent of valkirie but devs didn't do it in time O_O they nerfed dayr moibs but not the CoA ones O_O

Edited by Shinyusuke, 10 March 2014 - 09:27 AM.

#157 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

I just think you should go outside and test other games for some months, then come back here and tell me if you would play this one again. Nothing personal tho, you're one of the few friends/players i respect in this game.

Edit: Typo.

I'll continue to play this game for as long as my guildies and friends still play. Just like I did with RO1 until we all left. I have played other games outside of Gravity's grasp and this one's far from as stupid as Gravity's RO1(As a close example, because it's within Gravity's management.) is for the moment. Though the only real thing that keeps me going is a part of the community.

I'll be focusing most of my time on Terms of Service with my guild and friends once that's out. Vau, you've seen me place the blame on the WP staff for not punishing cheaters and the Devs for being the worst I've ever seen in MMO history. Aside from that, I've said it plenty of times that it's unnecessary to post here if you don't plan to give feedback. If you're still playing the game for your friends and not in hopes of seeing the game get better than shut the hell up and play with your friends like many other players are. Just being blunt here. You know I respect you as well bro.

Edited by GuardianTK, 10 March 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#158 GrafWuzz

GrafWuzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

This may be the next step, after honing fails again ^^

#159 Pharol

Pharol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

I'd settle for a test server.

I there were volunteer beta testers for major patches, I'd be the first one to sign up.

#160 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

but if we are still waiting for the AGI fixing?!?!?

#161 NiaAdha

NiaAdha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

We want mechanically-better mobs/boss!not steroid-overdosed mobs!

#162 7657130507012220560

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:52 AM

steroid overdosed mobs have smaller genitalia.  FACT.

#163 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

We got confirmation last night that we will not be putting in the increased HP and defense that other versions of RO2 had.

We will be getting an option called penetration, however. It's a new boss stat that allows them to avoid some defense of the player. To combat this, you'll want to get a bigger HP pool instead of focusing all on defense.

I'll go over it on the live stream a little more tonight, so make sure to tune in and toss your questions at me at the end and I'll answer them the best I can.

#164 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:34 AM

Finally my 20k HP as a knight and my shield fortress will be usefull again :D

this patch raised my expetation again please don't make them fall

Now please can devs add penetration at my weapon too so I'll get revenge in WOE  :p_devil:

at last if i hit them  :p_ang:

Edited by Shinyusuke, 11 March 2014 - 10:39 AM.

#165 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:53 AM

Guys sry being late to reply this (and sry if i bump this thread only for saying this).
I (and noob SEA players) would like to thank u for all ur support to be against the idea of crazy mobs. Its for both of our benefit, all of ur amazing words can prevent that stupid crazy mobs being implemented in ur server, and we now also get the same patch and we can grind peacefully back. Without these feedbacks, it may take days (or even weeks) to change the crazy mob patch in both of our servers as the feedback collection in our version of server (SEA) is not as swift as here.
Thank you very much for ur support, we really appreciate it.

Regards,
A noob SEA RO2 player

PS: mod u can close this thread if u want since the case has finished.

#166 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

Guys sry being late to reply this (and sry if i bump this thread only for saying this).
I (and noob SEA players) would like to thank u for all ur support to be against the idea of crazy mobs. Its for both of our benefit, all of ur amazing words can prevent that stupid crazy mobs being implemented in ur server, and we now also get the same patch and we can grind peacefully back. Without these feedbacks, it may take days (or even weeks) to change the crazy mob patch in both of our servers as the feedback collection in our version of server (SEA) is not as swift as here.

Regards,
A noob SEA RO2 player

:p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  :p_laugh:  you made my day :thx:

#167 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

We got confirmation last night that we will not be putting in the increased HP and defense that other versions of RO2 had.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by xLuc, 13 March 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#168 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

They're aware of it, and no, we're still not supposed to have mobs with increased def. They've reported it already, but... we know it's up to devs to send the right patch with only penetration and NO def/hp buffs. So don't worry, the def is not intended or a lie. It was a.....ninja patch  :ph34r:

#169 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

I hope they implement a honing polish for player's patience limit sooner or later.

#170 Meriayl

Meriayl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

Regards,
A noob SEA RO2 player

+! for this...

Meme+copy.jpg

#171 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:53 PM

the moment i honed my gears to gain high hit and high critical (323% on crit damage) sure that my knight defence was enough in went in osirys and 2 mummies quite killed me <.<

#172 FlatulentToons

FlatulentToons

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationOver There ---->

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:20 PM

We will be getting an option called penetration, however. It's a new boss stat that allows them to avoid some defense of the player. To combat this, you'll want to get a bigger HP pool instead of focusing all on defense.

I'll go over it on the live stream a little more tonight, so make sure to tune in and toss your questions at me at the end and I'll answer them the best I can.

So uhm.. what happened here then?  I'm fairly confident that it isnt the "penetration" of bosses that makes them take twice as long to kill.

Unless what you meant was that the devs were getting an option called penetration? Yeah that could be it.. feeling pretty shafted right now.

So the endless grind for stats/skills just takes longer now.. yeah thanks for the fairness..

Edit: I'm gonna be elsewhere till this gets resolved.

Edited by FlatulentToons, 13 March 2014 - 02:21 PM.

#173 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:30 PM

time to complete old useless content if they didn't add defence to the adds in coa too <.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users