#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hello.

This topic will be used to collect Sorcerer class suggestions.

Please use the form below when submitting balance issues.

Remember, the more detail, image, or video that can be provided, the quicker these issues can be addressed.

Character Name:

Suggestion Type: (Example: Skill, Stats, Animation, etc)

Suggestion Description:

Video/Image Link (if applicable):

#2 Jirosama

Jirosama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Character Name: Jirosama

Suggestion Type: Skills

Suggestion Description: Make Land of Recovery and Deluge unhittable inside WOE map. These skills are hittable and killable inside WOE map by using and Area-of-Effect skill.

Video/Image Link (if applicable): X

Note: This is just an example above is already reported, I would like to hear more from you guys. Is the Sorcerer class weak because we don't have an instant stun skill? Please make suggestions below and lets start on this thread.

#3 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

Character Name: Jirosama

Suggestion Type: Skills

Suggestion Description: Make Land of Recovery and Deluge unhittable inside WOE map. These skills are hittable and killable inside WOE map by using and Area-of-Effect skill.

Video/Image Link (if applicable): X

Note: This is just an example above is already reported, I would like to hear more from you guys. Is the Sorcerer class weak because we don't have an instant stun skill? Please make suggestions below and lets start on this thread.

^ This

I can't stress enough how annoying it is that LoR and Deluge can be killed in WoE -- and so EASILY. Granted it can't be killed in pvp outside of woe, so depending on what class I pvp (knight, ranger, sin ect ect) I reply on LoR and deluge at the start of the battle because of the instant stun I get from those classes that usually lead up to 1-2 shot kills.

Depending on how fast you can go (mesmerize), you have a chance to stun with frost diver since its instant cast. However I usually struggle getting the first hit off, and if I do get the first hit, there's no guarantee that I will actually hit my opponent.

I do think that if we were given another instant stun skill, we would be too OP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users