Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

White, black, yellow, orange, purple, Asian, British, American, German, male, female, young or old. I don't think anyone wishes anything like this upon anyone. Some people are incapable of empathy and sympathy, however, somewhere inside them there is a sense of sorrow. It's not just how it's displayed on an internet forum that depicts their feelings, it's what they actually feel inside.

I for one am unable to show sympathy, however, it comes out as sarcasm. I can't help it. it's the way I am. I really wouldn't wish a plane to be hijacked/burst into flames etc I feel sad for the families, sure. mainly because I have to put myself into their position "What if that was a relative of mine".

So before people are shouted at for not caring, bear in mind some people suffer with issues that perhaps you can't comprehend. People deal with things in different ways be it a joke, a sarcastic comment, a thoughtful poem and the likes. Some may just ignore it.

I'm not stating this to anyone in particular, it's just a general post to point out not everyone is the same, nor do they grieve the same nor feel the same.

#27 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:07 AM

unfortunately after 3 days there is probably no survivors /sigh

#28 Scrapie

Scrapie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

tumblr_n25lvoUOSE1rrj3pro1_400.gif

This gives me the goosebumps.

Possibilities of terrorism hijacking is possible since there were two reported stolen passports used by two people who boarded the flight. Either that, or they had malfunctioning with the instruments and could not distress the call. 

Investigation is talking about how the plane was also turning back at a certain time before the crash. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users