Please use the following format:

New or Old Bug:

Type of Bug:

Date of first occurrence:

Steps you took to get to bug:

Descriptions:

Any images or videos 

Thank you!

We are aware of a visual issue with the Buy Back menu and honed items.

If you sell multiple of the same item, all honed, they will appear like the following in your Buy Back menu:

Item 1

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

Item 5

When you buy back Item 1, you will get Item 1, with the correct stats. However, the Buy Back menu does not update the honed stats on mouseover, so the new list appears as:

Item 1

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

instead, it should be:

Item 2

Item 3

Item 4

Item 5

However, this is just a visual bug. If you buy back "Item 1" from the list, it will actually have the correct stats of Item 2.

You do not lose items with specific stats through this, they are just being displayed incorrectly while in the Buy Back menu. Once you buy them back, they have the correct stats that you sold them as.

Hope this helps.

3/12 Bugs List

1. The Buy Back window for honed items is not working properly

2. Several classes can get Rank B quests and level past ML 20

3. Colosseum: Players cannot target or be targeted after they die in Colosseum

4. Master Level Quest from Gilgamesh to become Master Class puts player into Master Colosseum with no enemies to attack

5. Players are getting error messages when trying to complete "Reason for Ambush" quest

6. Dayr Desert, Temples, and the Tomb of Osiris monsters got their defense raised

7. Searching for "Polish" in Auction House does not have any results

8. WoE Guardians no longer do any damage when they attack

#2 Twisha

Twisha

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

It's okay for us if we don't get *any* updates for another 2 months, but it would be better to implement these updates and ask some game devs to play with that update and find out bugs urself before making them official and lose player base. With every new update, there comes a new bug and people quit to play some other games -.-

#3 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

So we are not supossed to sell honed gear to npcs?

#4 Scribble92

Scribble92

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:21 AM

New or Old Bug:new

Type of Bug:no damage

Date of first occurrence:12/03/2014

Steps you took to get to bug:get hit my a mob in woe

Descriptions:The monsters in WOE no longer deal damage

#5 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

So we are not supossed to sell honed gear to npcs?

You can. The gear stays the same, but is displayed incorrectly in the Buy Back.

If you sell three honed gears to a vendor, it will display weird in the buy back as you buy them back, but you will get all three back with the original honed stats on them. Nothing changes, just a visual bug.

#6 SieghartLance

SieghartLance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

New or Old Bug: New

Type of Bug: Quest bug

Date of first occurrence: 3/13

Steps you took to get to bug: Doing quest to become ML

Descriptions: No mobs inside the PVP colo. On the 1st-3rd? (or was it 4th up to 5th) try, I got killed and failed.

And on the next try again there were no mobs. I tried re-logging, abandoning the quest and changed channels many times.

Some players have the same problem too. They say that at first there were mobs but they fail to kill it so they tried it again and again until all mobs inside went missing.

Any images or videos:

2 mobs missing:

Spoiler

Now everyone is missing:

Spoiler

People with the same fate:

Spoiler

#7 7156130506130558503

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:47 AM

Type of Bug: Quest bug

Date of first occurrence: 3/13

Steps you took to get to bug: Doing quest to become ML

It happened to me before patch. Reset dungeon button helped.

#8 Marter714

Marter714

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

New or Old Bug: New? Not sure
Type of Bug: item stuck
Date of first occurrence: Feb 24
Steps you took to get to bug: Opened up Kafra storage and tried to take out item when error appeared
Descriptions: I was trying to make room in my storage and when I tried to take out the Assassin's Creed - Conceal the "Unknown error" message started popping up.
I can't move the item anywhere and I just want it gone if possible. (Sorry I don't know how to put that spoiler thing :/)
85219ccc7678779cc333ecc0351e6dc7.png

Edited by Marter714, 12 March 2014 - 11:35 AM.

#9 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

Type of Bug: Cant attack in colo

Date of first occurrence: 3/12

Steps you took to get to bug: go to colo and die

Descriptions:

After getting killed in Colosseum I get bugged so I can't attack anyone and others can't attack me.

Spoiler

#10 Ahkam

Ahkam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:01 PM

Type of Bug: damage

Date of first occurrence: 03/12/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: I went Osiris tomb and I found this

Descriptions: Credo's matk % is 152 and it does around 3k of damage while Magnus Exorcismus is 536% and makes around 900 per hit (they are 3 hits so actually it's 3k) 

Any images or videos 

Spoiler

Edited by Ahkam, 12 March 2014 - 01:03 PM.

#11 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

New or Old Bug: New? Not sure
Type of Bug: item stuck
Date of first occurrence: Feb 24
Steps you took to get to bug: Opened up Kafra storage and tried to take out item when error appeared
Descriptions: I was trying to make room in my storage and when I tried to take out the Assassin's Creed - Conceal the "Unknown error" message started popping up.
I can't move the item anywhere and I just want it gone if possible. (Sorry I don't know how to put that spoiler thing :/

I have this issue as well, since January I think.

New or Old Bug: I think it's been around for a while, not sure, sorry.

Type of Bug: Threat generation of magic classes.

Date of first occurrence: Not sure, but people have complained about this before.

Steps you took to get to bug: Priest using any healing spell.

Descriptions: I was in a party with a MLvl 4 priestess, she used Renovatio and Heal on me and half of the mobs just ran straight to her, and when we got more people, she died like three times, just healing. This has happened to me when playing my priestess, just using Aspersio + Highness Heal is quite dangerous, and it shouldn't be that way. 

I hope this gets addresed asap too. Thank you, Njoror.

#12 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

Not Big Deal Bugs (nor are they new), but thought they should be mentioned anyhow...

(because wherever one bug is, several may be related)

New or Old Bug: old

Type of Bug: visual glitch?

Date of first occurrence: since AoV?

Steps you took to get to bug: Play a ML Ranger with any/all MLbows. Go into stealth.

Descriptions: *poof* Green part of bow goes more invisible than toon does; no mesh.

Not sure this is worth fixing. I don't mind either way as the green part of the bow is my least liked part, lol.

But I do spend alot of time stealthed, and it's funny to see a bow that appears physically impossible to exist.

New or Old Bug:old

Type of Bug:shop values

Date of first occurrence: unsure

Steps you took to get to bug: Go to dungeon graders in prontera, open their shop window.

Descriptions: Some of the values for items are wrong.

I went to use up the victor point tokens I have collected to buy gear and then to sell for zenny, as raid gear and victor points are useless for anything else *pout*. I was spending victor points III - So @ the Abaddon Grader...

The prices for both ranks of gloves are low, and the prices for both ranks of hats are high. I am sure the intent was for low grade gloves and hats to have the low price, and high grade gloves and hat to have the high price.

Of course fixing this is probably a waste of time, as noone uses this gear anymore.

#13 jams123

jams123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

Type of Bug: Quest
Date of first occurrence: 3/12
Steps you took to get to bug: Accepted quest
Descriptions: There is a new quest in Prontera called "Faithful Reord". When you accept the quest you get "Stolen Halidom" that cannot be completed. According to ROGuard this is a ML20 quest, possibly only for Knights since the end reward is supposed to be a sword.

Spoiler

#14 6238130530152650870

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

Type of Bug: Skill (Shadow Strike)

Date of first occurrence: 2/21

Steps you took to get to bug: a character attack and die before finishing the shadow assault

Descriptions: Impossible to use another skill after using shadow assault

wxc0.jpg

#15 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

*Sad*

Type of Bug: Emote Loss

Date of first occurrence:  3/12/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: Open emote list, bottom 2 dance options missing.

Definately not a game breaker, but sad, none the less. Some of us like to dance!

#16 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Type of Bug: HP/Equpiment

Date of first occurrence: 3/12/14

Steps you took to get to bug: Honed a pair of Rage Silky Vadon gloves and gave them to friend.

Descriptions: Her HP would go over 2billion every time she changed something with her equipment or stats. For example I buffed her and her HP shot up over 2billion. I would apply one of my links and it would do the same. She would change her armor around and it would got to 89k or so until a link was applied. The only think on her gloves after honing was PVP damage reduction and VIT. A single VIT. So...

Any images or videos

bJYd6i7.png

#17 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

New or Old Bug: Newish

Type of Bug: Colosseum Skill Lock

Date of first occurrence: 3/12/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: Played Colosseum Mode

Descriptions:

I couldn't use offensive skills in colosseum some time after 3rd round. The first 2 rounds I was doing good.

I believe the whole system may have stopped recognizing the colosseum battle system mid battle. As to what or who triggered this, I can't really tell.

My character just stopped using offensive skills mid battle. And I noticed I could heal my opponents even while in battle mode which I know I wouldn't have been able to inside the colosseum once battle has already started.

So I can heal them but do no offensive skills on them.

Screenshots

b94HxYQ.jpg
SC ...07_39:"Do not have enough time to cast this skill to use."
I've had experience with this notification before, it's while on rogue class, and when their skill gets cancelled somehow and the system recognizes the skill to have been cast already and cool down has started when in fact you haven't been able to cast this skill.

HDhdvOP.jpg

SC ...07_40: "Do not have enough time to cast this skill to use." and "Wrong Target"

wxvNyMV.jpg

SC ...08_04:Says "Wrong Target" and "Battle Start"
(Battle Start shouldn't show as battle has already started at start of the round, this is how I figured, the system has stopped recognizing the colo battle system mid battle.)

The only thing I failed to screenie was when I was able to heal people mid battle.

When I checked my gears as I got kicked out of the game, they were fine, durability was up to 50/100.

All in all, I think at some point, triggered by death or I don't know what or who, this bug is somehow defined by failure of the game to recognize the colosseum battle system mid battle. it just stops to recognize colo mode at some point.

#18 Lherana

Lherana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

Steps you took to get to bug: Honed a pair of Rage Silky Vadon gloves and gave them to friend.

Descriptions: Her HP would go over 2billion every time she changed something with her equipment or stats. For example I buffed her and her HP shot up over 2billion. I would apply one of my links and it would do the same. She would change her armor around and it would got to 89k or so until a link was applied. The only think on her gloves after honing was PVP damage reduction and VIT. A single VIT. So...

Any images or videos

bJYd6i7.png

for real?!?!?!?! do you have a screenie of the gear that caused this? please include that also...it could really help... still..

:p_omg: this is reminiscent of the first honing implementation... is this an isolated case?... please advice us admins and devs, what you're next move would be... cause the last time this happened = catastrophe... :p_swt:

Edited by Lherana, 12 March 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#19 carlos1191

carlos1191

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:23 PM

Any images or videos

bJYd6i7.png

WTF... this is real or fake?? honing fixed? yeah sure hahah!!!

Edited by carlos1191, 12 March 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#20 SieghartLance

SieghartLance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

It happened to me before patch. Reset dungeon button helped.

tried it, still sometimes 2 mobs gets missing.

#21 Sleus2

Sleus2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationLynnwood

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

New or Old Bug: OLD

Type of Bug: Skill Bug

Date of first occurrence: 3/12/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: I use the monk's Lightning walk bug.

Descriptions:

Lightning walk BUG. WHen lightning walk is used it sometimes get stuck instead of initiating.

Edited by Sleus2, 12 March 2014 - 08:15 PM.

#22 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

Any images or videos

bJYd6i7.png

Same happened to my knight. I tried honing my pants and it said Ask to Manager (11). After equipping those pants my hp goes sky high.

Spoiler

#23 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

Same happened to my knight. I tried honing my pants and it said Ask to Manager (11). After equipping those pants my hp goes sky high.

Spoiler

in that case it may be the shoes instead of the armcovers. I got the same thing when I tried to hone then before giving them to her. But there were no stats on it when I handed it over. So I'm even more confuses now. @.@

#24 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

lmfao I thought they said they fixed that 65535 stat issue. WHICH MEANS there might be someone out there with 65k+ AGI or STR or INT and you'll never know except when they pound you to the ground. Or start selling a hundred RMH DNA on the AH.

ROLLBAAAAACK lolol

Edited by lokasenna, 13 March 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#25 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

But the insane hp issues, back when honing came first, wasnt permanent. If you zoned or changed gear or sometimes if you got a buff, it would disappear. Hell, some people died if they had that hp and tried healing it xD I just hope its just this bug this time (which I do agree must be fixed asap) and not the 65k+ stats again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users