#26 Dalicy

Dalicy

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

New or Old Bug: New/Old

Type of Bug: Master Level

Date of first occurrence: After Honing Patch? 

Steps you took to get to bug: Finish the Master Level Up quest

Descriptions: After finishing the quest and managing to become Master Level 1 my stats and skills was not reset but on my other accounts they were reset after becoming Master Level.

#27 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

But the insane hp issues, back when honing came first, wasnt permanent. If you zoned or changed gear or sometimes if you got a buff, it would disappear. Hell, some people died if they had that hp and tried healing it xD I just hope its just this bug this time (which I do agree must be fixed asap) and not the 65k+ stats again.

At least for my knight the case is when I reach full HP, it causes death immediatly. I hope this gets addressed and fixed ASAP. I don't see any stat changes on my pants, so it must be the bug. I guess they didn't test honing under lvl 50 at all. Seems like it's only under 50 problem.

#28 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:16 AM

Descriptions: After finishing the quest and managing to become Master Level 1 my stats and skills was not reset but on my other accounts they were reset after becoming Master Level.

What? I have 5 MLvls and in no one my skills/stats were reset. I supposed no one got a reset when becoming ML.  :p_ang: 

New or Old Bug: New, I suppose.

Type of Bug: Environmental sound bug.

Date of first occurrence: 3/13

Steps you took to get to bug: I was first in Alberta, then Fountain Village, I went to Peak of Dawn and then to the Scar of Despair.

Descriptions: I hear the soundtrack of the coast in Alberta at the same time than the normal soundtrack of Divided Plains. It's weird. xD

Edit: I am also hearing dungeon environmental sound here:

1417605_651159531598175_1572680323_o.jpg

Edited by Lilithsama, 13 March 2014 - 10:15 AM.

#29 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

We never had any reset upon reaching Master lvl. You're probably thinking of the time we got a general skill/stat reset because skills were being changed/fixed/etc. But everyone got one back then, regardless of level. And we also had skill resets being sold by kafras then,so everyone could test skills around.

So no. It's not a bug. 

#30 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

New or Old Bug: New

Type of Bug: HP/Equpiment

Date of first occurrence: 3/12/14

Steps you took to get to bug: Honed a pair of Rage Silky Vadon gloves and gave them to friend.

Descriptions: Her HP would go over 2billion every time she changed something with her equipment or stats. For example I buffed her and her HP shot up over 2billion. I would apply one of my links and it would do the same. She would change her armor around and it would got to 89k or so until a link was applied. The only think on her gloves after honing was PVP damage reduction and VIT. A single VIT. So...

Any images or videos

Spoiler

Someone asked about the gears that were the problem so I took screenies of them.

Spoiler

As you can see the last one has the name "Chimpanzee Rage Bador" but there are /no/ honing stats on the gloves. The rest are the other honed gears that she puts on or takes off that change her HP to that outrageous number. When I did the Armcovers I got the message "Ask Manager 11." Then this happened. So I don't know what to make of that.

#31 Verinne

Verinne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

New or Old Bug: Looks New

Type of Bug: Raid Rewards (Victory Points + Old Purple Boxes, Seed Runes[from Chaos])

Date of first occurrence: March 12/13 Maintenance

Steps you took to get to bug: killed boss in a PvEH and every boss gives two sets of (VPIx5 + OPB)

Descriptions: I did PvE Hard Mode yesterday with  a Pick-Up Group, and a bit surprised to see Victor Points I (VP1) rewards per boss kill gets doubled. We killed Gearbaz and it gives 10 VP1 and 2 Old Purple Box, Entraion same up to Pertus, and last boss (Einherjars) gives 5 or 6 sets (VP1x5 and 1OPB) per member (Lagan,Rosary,Emriel,Embus,Prana). After 3 runs Victor Points in my bag is more than 3 stacks. Same thing with AoDH Bosses and Seed Boxes from Chaos Dungeon . 

Any images or videos: Cant provide screens as of now since Aera Login is screwin up.

#32 Biyoh

Biyoh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

Type of Bug: Equiment, SP, ¿Soulmaker?
Date of First Ocurrence: Thu, March 13, 2014
Steps you took to get to bug: Equip item, actually just after login.
Descriptions: When I equip Thiefbug Resonance Silky Trousers (for lvl 25), SP will rise up to 35,000 or 65,000 and sometimes 0, also if I  try to use any Healing skills it will always be 0/0 and won't cast at all. When I unequip said item it will do fine, before this login (12 march) it was doing just fine but idk. This seems to happen on low level equipment, as with my Master Crescentia nothing happens.

I made a thread before:
http://forums.warppo...stantly-drains/

Spoiler

This is the same(ish) problem happening to my friend's SM but it's her HP that's the problem and it has to do with honed low level gears. O.o wtf is going on?

#33 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

I have also managed to replicate this on my monk, with level 17 blues. It all started with the Ask Manager 11 error message. Each time I equip/unequip a piece of gear, it'll change the SP total. I've gotten anywhere between 0 to 65k SP but the Character stats menu will always say 65535 SP (It used to also have 65535 wisdom, but it disappeared for some reason). Trying to replicate on my BM with hopes of 2 billion hp <3

#34 Sunnyjones

Sunnyjones

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

Type of Bug: Soulmaker HP

Date of first occurrence: 3/15/14

Steps you took to get to bug: I just recived my Dimention Top and when I put it on my hp started to go go crazy

Descriptions:It would go from 4k to 545k It just kept on flutuationg killing me 2 times when I was standing still.  The Top was not honed and when I changed back to my old top the problem was solved.  The picture shows the HP when it was at a crazy level but of an item i came across in a dungon.

Any images or videos

wtf_zps0bf60432.png

#35 Feyzz

Feyzz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:55 AM

New or Old Bug:new

Type of Bug:MP reduction 10x

Date of first occurrence:mine at 3/15, might be after patch

Steps you took to get to bug: died and lost 10x the mp it supposed to consume

Descriptions:lost about 20k of mp today. i died 3 times and 2 with spinel, 1 w/o spinel.

dsi1.png

v6bm.png

#36 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

New or Old Bug:new

Type of Bug:excessive MP loss

Date of first occurrence: 3/14/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: ML20 with over 20MP in 'bank' - then die (in osiris dungeon?)

Like the player above, and others that have posted elsewhere...

10k MPloss upon dying as a ML20 character. This can't be right?

IF there was a lvl 21, how much MP would it take to level to it?

Whats 5% the difference? Isn't that how we should calculate?

Buying skills/stats at ML20 just got unreasonably problematic.

For the amount of hours necessary to grind to earn said points

There are not nearly enough Divine Protections alotted. Pls Fix!

10k_MPloss.jpg

#37 mixzpshinxz

mixzpshinxz

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:43 AM

https://www.facebook...&type=1

huhu what just happened? i lost all my MP!!

i died twice, first i have the divine protection on and the second one i didnt get the chance to click it so i died and cant click the spinel that i have to wait for 8mins so i resurrected outside the dungeon and then BOOM!! i lost all my MP all 9,191 of them. GM please help, that amount of MP is not easy to save up.

#38 soopadupa

soopadupa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:47 PM

Type of Bug: damage

Date of first occurrence: 03/12/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: I went Osiris tomb and I found this

Descriptions: Credo's matk % is 152 and it does around 3k of damage while Magnus Exorcismus is 536% and makes around 900 per hit (they are 3 hits so actually it's 3k) 

Any images or videos 

Spoiler

lol you forgot to blackout your name in the target of target Angel94

#39 Luvnya

Luvnya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:18 PM

Type of Bug: HP/Equpiment

Date of first occurrence: 3/12/14

Steps you took to get to bug: Honed a pair of Rage Silky Vadon gloves and gave them to friend.

Descriptions: Her HP would go over 2billion every time she changed something with her equipment or stats. For example I buffed her and her HP shot up over 2billion. I would apply one of my links and it would do the same. She would change her armor around and it would got to 89k or so until a link was applied. The only think on her gloves after honing was PVP damage reduction and VIT. A single VIT. So...

Any images or videos

bJYd6i7.png

Lol that's a lot of HP :p_smile:  She can probably solo any of the bosses now, all of them at once  :p_smile:

Edited by Luvnya, 16 March 2014 - 02:19 PM.

#40 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Type of Bug: Buff Statue

Date of first occurrence: 03/16/2014

Steps you took to get to bug: Go to centre of Prontera and see no statue

Descriptions: No statue for #1 ranking in Master Refiner.

#41 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

Type of Bug: Dc in Secret Forest Tomb

Date of first occurrence: i got this first time 3/18

Steps you took to get to bug: go in sft, go to third floor. near evil phantom fire. get dc'd

Descriptions: Same spot I got dc'd twice. And my friend who i was running through sft got dc'd too. Game froze for a second and then cant connect to server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users