Just out of curiosity... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just out of curiosity...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

I've always wondered, how much stuff in the game is unattainable? I'm not talking about items that used to be in the game, like items obtained from previous seasons' events. I'm talking about maps that a normal player never has, can't, and probably will NEVER visit, but ARE in the game, so a GM could warp them in and out. Gear, like the Balmung, that was created but will never be implemented, but a GM can create. Or skills that were created, and will never be added to a skill tree, etc. Does anyone know?

#2 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:54 AM

Well, Balmung is in game, its only available for GM because it was intended to be used by GM only. There is also Angra Maynu or however you spell it, is also GM only item. Old Morroc, and Old Payon was available from the quest for visit. I know we had Old Prontera for a while in our client, which never introduced after they made change to prontera. 

#3 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

I remember Payon had gotten a make-over, but... Old Prontera? I'd like to see even just the mini map of it. >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users