I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

Well, this guide can help whit level of acolyte

Stats Points:

Well i leveling whit all my points in INT why? Magical Power, too can put points in WIS, for more SP (15 INT/10 WIS)

Skills:

The priority skills at lv (for me) is in this form:

Increase Agi (1/5)

Resurrection (1/3)

Aqua Benedicta (1/1) 

Aspersio (3/3) 

Blessing (5/5)

Heal (5/5)

Renovation (3/3)

Support:

ALWAYS prioritize Aqua Benedicta for regeneration of sp (this can save a lot) and Aspersio (For Critical Heal [Important] and Critical Holy Light), after lvmax this skills, you can continue whit Blessing (max), heal and renovation.

Offensive Skills:

I recomend dont lv any ofensive skill to lv5 Why?: SP COST (In the first 20 lvs)

Leveling and Quest:

I leveling killing whit the combo Aspersio + Oration (1/5) + Lex Divina + Holy Light (1/5) X3 

If need sp can use Aqua Benedicta and some blue pots

How Help in Dungeons:

Healing, is a great form to help in dungeons

Another Tips:

- If you have a friend to level, is a great idea

- I recomend repeat the dungeons (Wolf Cave for example)

- Patience

I make this guide for try help, is not perfect, but i leveling whit this metod a Priest and Monk and help a lot,   :thx:  for read.

English not perfect:D

EDIT: If can move this post a Correct zone, sorry for wrong section  :ani_swt3:

Edited by SoulTakeshi, 15 March 2014 - 03:47 PM.

#2 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

Might be better off in the beginner's section of acolyte.

But anyway, I found for aspiring monks, it is better to stay acolyte all the way until level 50 then class change to monk. Why? Well, as acolyte you have healing and DoT is really good for mobbing, as well as SP recovery.

#3 SoulTakeshi

SoulTakeshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

jajajaja xD i know, i make the guide for try helping, and yeah i know monks that wait to lv50 to change, but not all wait to 50 to change ajajaaj

#4 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

Well... You did a good job, given the current state of the game. It is good to know people are still trying to help monk players given how few of us are left.

#5 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:59 PM

...stay acolyte all the way until level 50

Obviously referring to me and here is where I can add some insight :) For my 1-50 Acolyte, I chose to build it for quick solo grinding and minimal dungeon exploration. Only do this if you want a perma-Acolyte or a Monk, because a Priest will have superior options.

3/3 Asperio

5/5 Oratio

3/3 Renovatio

1/5 Highness Heal

3/3 Judex

...and the rest is up to preference.

Start with Asperio for crit Heals (and sometimes Holy Lights), then max Oratio so you can start handling multiple monsters at once. The idea is to make sure your Oratio has enough damage to finish off a monster on its own so you can tag multiple monsters knowing it'll be finished off (it hits 10 times for the duration). I prefer using Renovatio over Heal, so I maxed that next or you can just get 1 in Highness Heal for emergency healing. Add points in Judex once the monster HPs are getting too much for your Oratio to finish off and they start swarming you. These are the essentials and after that it's a matter of preference. 

This task is even easier if you manage to get your hands on a Pandora Mace (either green or blue). I only had green and it lasted me until level 50. This can still be accomplished without Pandora, it just requires a different skill rotation. Do note that your armor will all be low leveled (~17-23), but it is enough. You can get everything you need from quest rewards, but if you prefer to have a bit more comfort, spend more time in Wolves Cave for the blue armors. The strongest non-Pandora weapon comes from Vespa (World Boss). You will have more than enough potions from quests so don't be scared to max your skills - HP/SP consumption will not be a problem.

For stats, I also recommend going full Int. Do note if you don't change classes, it caps off at 50 points but don't worry, class change will reset your points for you anyways.

Hope this helps any aspiring players or anyone who just wants to test out the different classes. :)

#6 PandeeChio

PandeeChio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

Btw when you are low level and have gotten hands on 2 same kind of weapon and some pollinium try to refine +2-3 that dmg increase matters if you want to be more powerfull. (WARNING!!! Chance of breaking can happen. Don`t try it at home)

I went myself with max Oratio + reno build so i can mob monsters
and added couple points on WIS to avoid low sp problem (might be good if you get couple wis if you go lvl 50 acolyte, you get stat reset from changing job anyways :v)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users