#1 Madvillainy

Madvillainy

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:28 AM

Greetings WarpPortal community!

We have been made aware that there is currently an issue with the use of special characters in WarpPortal password/login. The use of some non alphanumeric characters in your WarpPortal password may cause issues with logging into the forum. This issue will be resolved as quickly as possible, but if you are experiencing issues with the forums we ask that you please change your WarpPortal password to all alphanumeric characters (be sure to use both upper and lower case letters for safety!). We will inform the community as soon as this issue is resolved. We thank you for your understanding and patience as we iron out any issues with the new WarpPortal site!

#2 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

:) give your best ..... coz for now its not only password/login problem.... we found some fourm problems like 75 messages in same time .... and there are still problems that we cant add multiple accounts or edit them ???

#3 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:38 AM

We are already working on the multiple accounts issue. Which issue is the 75 messages one? Can you clarify this one more? If it causes something to break, please PM me instead. Thank you.

#4 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:41 AM

We are already working on the multiple accounts issue. Which issue is the 75 messages one? Can you clarify this one more? If it causes something to break, please PM me instead. Thank you.

If you leave a comment on someone's page, that person doesnt get just the message to approve or delete that comment, but also 74 more messages which all look the same.

#5 Madvillainy

Madvillainy

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:54 AM

We apologize for the issues with the personal conversation feature that you guys may have run into. This issue has been addressed and the personal conversations should be working correctly now.

#6 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:57 AM

Another quick question although it's kinda offtopic.

When I looked through my account options it also shows "Manage Friends" but when I click on it it's giving me an error. Is that working as intended?

#7 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:10 AM

This feature is currently not enabled at this time. We will be running a few tests to ensure that it is working properly before making it available to the community.

#8 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

Is the problem with linking accounts also with linking mains? Cuz whenever I link my main requiem account, it is saying it's the incorrect password.
BTW, I did send in a ticket for that. :)

Edited by ephinyus, 22 July 2010 - 09:15 AM.

#9 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Please clarify what you are referring to when you're attempting to link mains as opposed to linking accounts.

#10 legion420

legion420

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationOK
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Greetings WarpPortal community!

We have been made aware that there is currently an issue with the use of special characters in WarpPortal password/login. The use of some non alphanumeric characters in your WarpPortal password may cause issues with logging into the forum. This issue will be resolved as quickly as possible, but if you are experiencing issues with the forums we ask that you please change your WarpPortal password to all alphanumeric characters (be sure to use both upper and lower case letters for safety!). We will inform the community as soon as this issue is resolved. We thank you for your understanding and patience as we iron out any issues with the new WarpPortal site!

does this issue have anything to do with linking my main account?? it always says incorrect password!! I meds sure of it by resetting my old password and yest still i cannot link my main account! also do i need to make a new account to even be able to link my old one??

#11 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Please clarify what you are referring to when you're attempting to link mains as opposed to linking accounts.

Ok, when I go into my game account, then click to add EXISTING game account, it has my Requiem: Memento Mori
account lised, and says [ADD NOW]. If I click that, it brings up Game Title : Requiem: Memento Mori, Game Account ID :
Game Password. But when I put in the password, it tells me "Password is not correct."

To clarify, I have only 1 account for Requiem, and it's telling me I can't add it. Many people are having the same issue.

#12 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Several fixes regarding the binding of accounts have been put into place. Please attempt to add the account once again.

#13 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

Several fixes regarding the binding of accounts have been put into place. Please attempt to add the account once again.

It's still telling me my password is incorrect. And yes, I'm putting in the correct password :)

#14 Current

Current

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

LMAO.... I want to spend Money, And your Site wont let me By Not Letting Me Add my Requiem Account... Incorrect Password .. Really ?.... Come on ..

#15 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Any users having the "Password is Incorrect" Error, please contact the WarpPortal Support team Found Here

#16 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

Any users having the "Password is Incorrect" Error, please contact the WarpPortal Support team Found Here

Already done at 10:19am EST. Here is the ticket number [2D4-13DB3A25-3D00] if you'd like to look in on it. Thanks! :)

#17 MeCCa

MeCCa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:03 PM

:) fixed no more incorrect password bs ( atleast for me )

#18 ephinyus

ephinyus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

Yay!! They fixed mine too! Woohoo!!!!! :)

#19 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

It should be working properly now. We found the issue.

#20 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled.

How long is that going to be there?

#21 Jenko

Jenko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

You have failed to provide us with the correct account information too many times. Your access has been temporarily disabled.
We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

Can you please remove this block from me? We would be bros if you did.

#22 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:14 PM

We impose these limits to protect the website from automated programs. Please allow some time and try again later.

same thing i still cant add my second account :)

Edited by Rapsod, 22 July 2010 - 01:15 PM.

#23 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

Same deal here. When are we taken out of account registration time out?

#24 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:36 PM

The password special character issue has been resolved, please let us know if there are any more issues.

#25 Fatboy21007

Fatboy21007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:09 PM

this sucks i had to use a new fourm name >< now more 893 post for meh :-(. ahh like the new site n stuff. i hope this means requiem is gettin loved more often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users