h0pele5s

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

This is my first *official* post on the WP forums, so for those that don't know me, I play TuufIess inside of RO2. (Tuuf "i"ess, not TuufLess)

I'm currently holding an event for my guild that's only open to the guild and friends of the members, and I figured I'd share my entry into the event.
[In our event, members and friends need to create a chat log of what the enemy/monster would say during a raid/dungeon event. The winners are chosen by the readers once entry closes.]

I have re-made mine from an almost dead text file from FFXI that inspired me to make an event, and have pretty much recreated and altered it so much from what it once was that it is a new file..And remember that this is just a chat log and my perspective of what monsters would say. First, if you get offended, then I extend you an apology in advanced. Secondly, don't lie to yourself, you know you have heard some individuals say or write something close to the things in the majority of this chat log before. (And please don't whisper me lolRM in game after you read this.)

I have titled this entry "LOL Rat Master". Enjoy.

Spoiler

Edited by h0pele5s, 17 March 2014 - 04:22 PM.

#2 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

Thats....lmao.... quite a masterpiece there.... hahhahaahha

#3 Murmurlade

Murmurlade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

started laughing around the part where set raped the mp farmers...
....super funny x)

#4 Otiran

Otiran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

Love this. Want moar! :D

#5 h0pele5s

h0pele5s

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:36 AM

Thanks! :) I had a lot of people ask me to make more of these, but the biggest let down I had was that no one here seems to have heard of [GM]Dave. Those who haven't played Final Fantasy XI would have a difficult time understanding the blog posts if I referenced them here, so instead I'll be beginning the translation from FFXI to RO2. I'll be uploading an example tonight to this thread, as well as the link to his blog. I'm not wishing to steal credit for his work, but instead spread it in a fashion that everyone can enjoy and understand. However, the one thing that will make this process difficult is that GMDave is renowned for feeding his victims to a dragon, and I'm drawing a blank in the realm of RO2 in regards to locating a dragon. Maybe someone could give me a helping hand soon.

#6 Otiran

Otiran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

I'm happy to hear there will be more :D

Njoror = Squid man = Mythical creature?

Does that help?

#7 h0pele5s

h0pele5s

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

This is just one blog post of [GM]Dave. If people enjoy this as much as I do and wish to see more of these FFXI to RO2 translations, please let me know.

If you wish to see [GM]Dave's original work and attempt in reading it yourself, you can either google [GM]Dave, or go to the link here: http://bannable-offenses.blogspot.com/ (You may wish to travel deep into the Archives..Say, the oldest one.)

(This post is titled "WoE Guild Vs Queen of Destruction")
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users