Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:42 PM

I only have issue with knockdown overall during pvp

Its when u and ur opponent use stun/knockdown skill at the same time(or close to), it would disable that certain stun/knockdown skill until the battle is won or lost. 

Yeah, i've experienced the same issue tons of times, the skill goes into an invisible CD or something like that.

#102 BlueTrainer

BlueTrainer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

hi, yesterday when I'm using my alt warrior, and use battle leap from red monster area, jump to vador from higher place and i died 10k dmg after use those skill and im regret using my alt warrior, i think it's bug and i notice when use skill berserk while ridding you will got invisible cd bug...

#103 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:11 AM

hi, yesterday when I'm using my alt warrior, and use battle leap from red monster area, jump to vador from higher place and i died 10k dmg after use those skill and im regret using my alt warrior, i think it's bug and i notice when use skill berserk while ridding you will got invisible cd bug...

This has been reported a few weeks ago, still no fix :/
but lets hope with the big patch they give a fix for this bug that is literally... KILLING US.

#104 9491131102084217330

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

is it just me or we are starting of miss hitting again? like i have a feeling hit rate is like a bell curve graph and we warrior went beyond the mean thus we start missing? btw i have 8.9k hit rate

#105 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

is it just me or we are starting of miss hitting again? like i have a feeling hit rate is like a bell curve graph and we warrior went beyond the mean thus we start missing? btw i have 8.9k hit rate

I have no issues on my end. Its probably because the class you were dealing with had high dodge or something. Like SoulMakers, i do miss very often agaisnt them and they just heal up the damage you deal to them plus RageStrikes really miss often with them.

#106 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

a certain SM named amasakii

#107 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

a certain SM named amasakii

Yes that runt!

#108 lightgray

lightgray

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

yo

its been awhile since I started playing this game as a warrior since the launch...

I'm not really a very serious player like you guys and havent won a colo yet for my entire life...

however i have an idea, it's about a warrior...

it might seem like a very radical approach but here it is.

let's say we take away the brandish storm and replace it with a ranged attack like that slows down enemies. (i would like it to look like a getsuga tenshou... just saying :P)

"what do we use for crowd control?"

me: why not give warriors special access to an upgraded version of magnum break which does dmg same as brandish and hits same # of enemies. In my opinion it makes sense because a bigger sword would have greater effect than a knight sword when you smash the ground with it.. threat generation risk for dps warrs? well maybe reduce the additional threat generation so that other class who are a main tank in a party/raid wont have problems in crowd control.

berserk movespeed? pfft... that would take away the purpose of -10% dodge because we can just run away from their range with our speed plus with only 20% additional speed for like 20 secs? that can still give them(*cough rangers *cough) enough space to kite and kill us. But not bad against magic users though then again meh not worth it for me...

+1 for temporary anti slow/freeze

i would like +skill cd reduction though except berserk cd reduce... but i dun really care

yeah provoke debuff makes sense because you know... people get kinda agitated when someone successfully provoke them or something therefore exposing their weakness..

the leap stun skill being casted while moving or being casted like assassin's leap... either those two im cool with it.

headcrush dot... i do agree its too low, dunno if that's really fixed cuz i havent been here for awhile..

pummel strike... err yeah can't really say anything about it (((shh but it's useless in pve)))

*drum roll* with all that changes... here's the combo

imagine we're being kited by ranged class... we try to use the "getsuga tenshou! :P" kiter slowed! then we get in range to use battle leap! Kiter stunned! then that's it... we're finally in range!

to sum it up!

pros:

gives you a chance to close in to target

prevents ks'ing from brandish because other people hate warrs cuz of that

possibly an increased attack speed from berserk 

prevent idle motion while using battle leap

provoke debuff plz

shh i didnt say anything about pummel strike

cons:

no more brandish ks'ing T_T

let's be honest warriors... we aren't worthy of such dirty tricks

can't spam combo...

can't spam combo...

can't spam combo...

possibly gaining more threat than main tanks.. but now i blame stats imba, or main tank's crowd control

possibly moar bugs if implemented = moar problems!

+hates on me :(

i believe there are more cons but i forgot about them.. remind me about it

so yeah... that's my ideal warrior in a nutshell... i tried to keep it balanced. Not too OP but not too weak. 

- Lightgray

#109 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

Is there any new build for warrior ML 30.. PVE

#110 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Is there any new build for warrior ML 30.. PVE

Considering the state of the game right now, i dont think a PVE build exists anymore tbh. You can max any skills and pretty much do imba damage(if you have Battle Tactics), PvP build is mostly maxing stuns, Finisher and damage reduction skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users