Patch Notes v498 - (3/25/14) Server Maintenance 2PM (-7 UTC) - Page 8 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v498 - (3/25/14) Server Maintenance 2PM (-7 UTC)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#176 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Its been too many chances made ... This shows the game was not built for quite along term. It chances every time people complaining about it . Im speechless ... Seems so unprofessional making changes on the game so often .... I prefer the team made the new maps or something

Lol? You should see the list of complaints Blizzard gets when they add / change / remove something. Talk about "sweet marry christ tap dancing backwards naked through a corn field while playing zippiddy doo-dah on the bagpipes". Yea, it's that crazy. 

#177 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Lol? You should see the list of complaints Blizzard gets when they add / change / remove something. Talk about "sweet marry christ tap dancing backwards naked through a corn field while playing zippiddy doo-dah on the bagpipes". Yea, it's that crazy. 

This. ROFLMAO!

#178 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

Fisher you need to update your sig lol, those DC issues are so last year :P

#179 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

Ok, so I know you don't like changing things around too often, so I don't expect much to happen as of yet, but I'm just going to leave this here for future consideration.

Cannon bourgs:

Spoiler

Bow scouts:

Spoiler

I'm aware you probably have your own plans already, but perhaps you could take these suggestions into account for future implementation.

Edited by jerremy, 31 March 2014 - 07:10 AM.

#180 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:41 AM

Cannon blast: Remove the movement speed down effect. In return, add a 10%+6*skill level attack power down. The attack power down status is only offered by the champion, so having an attack power down effect can be useful. Note that it loses to the ap down effect of berserker's cry, but berserker's in return has no damage and can only be cast at melee range, which is why cannon blasts attack power down effect is weaker.

I really don't want to lose my mspd down. I use my bourg for doing SoD a lot, and many times, there is no champ in the group. So my mspd down, is the only one there. This comes in mighty handy for that judge dude.

#181 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

i just want to know how many games did both attacker and defender got FS clerics..just curious, since all of the games i have played don't have a cleric on one side

I mentioned this before, there's no way to truly identify a full support cleric without a large amount of checks, so we don't track it. But Clerics, as a class, are one of the more frequent classes to appear on average in a game on either team side.

is there manual patch for this update?? my client can't patch it then suddenly closing it..

Check that you don't have an anti-virus program interfering with the patch client.

Iam not sure if iam in the right topic for this . but what happend to scout skills?
I see grey skills in scout list for scout? Is this still a bug or something?

That's an mistake and will be corrected next patch.

I just noticed that I can't cast my PVP Mana Burn on the Crystal (CD)

The "PvP" has a "player only" listing, which makes the Crystal an invalid target. We will consider the idea of changing this in the future, but for now that's why it wont' work on the Crystal.

jerremy, those are some great ideas :) We'll keep them in on hand and in consideration when we're doing more to the other classes for the next round of class enhancements.

#182 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:26 PM

I really don't want to lose my mspd down. I use my bourg for doing SoD a lot, and many times, there is no champ in the group. So my mspd down, is the only one there. This comes in mighty handy for that judge dude.

If it's for kiting around, you also have launcher smash which is 80% mspd down. Although I guess with the limitations melee and short duration, that the longer duration AoE one might be useful, although weaker in effect.

But alright, if you insist on wanting the mspd down, why not leave it there, and add the attack power down I suggested on another AoE, like Fire in the hole.

#183 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

As Jeremy said the secondary status effects on launcher skills are really minor (I'm referring to the status effects influenced by charm). On defense down status effects this is partially an issue with all classes overall but the bourgeois really stand out.

Because defense scales so slowly and at high level the defense value for players and monsters gets to be a high number overall. Most of the time being the highest stat value-wise sans hp and mp sometimes. 

Look at Shrapnel burst: 5%  + 30 defense down. Even if you go with a crazy charm build (say 450 con 450 charm) thats only going to equate to 5% + 210ish defense down. Practically nothing when enemies have over 4k defense, (often times much higher depending on the class). And the difference between lowering their defense by 100 with a charm build won't even do anything. 

Launcher Bourgeois shouldn't have powerful debuffs, but something a little stronger wouldn't hurt. Though I do feel most secondary effects on defense down skills are too low.

#184 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:46 PM

The only skill that really stands out as a powerful defense down in my opinion is the PvP circle break with 10%+200. All the other ones are kind of meh. Maybe champs def down is somewhat relevant cause of its 15% base, but the cha scaling part is rather obsolete. (I think it was 50? Not sure but that's still not to the point where it actually makes a grand difference even if you get a lot of cha, for which you have to sacrifice quite a lot in return)

Edited by jerremy, 27 March 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#185 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

Just checking, was it intentional to give us the 24hour skill and unique skill resets but not the 24hour stat reset?

#186 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

I mentioned this before, there's no way to truly identify a full support cleric without a large amount of checks, so we don't track it. But Clerics, as a class, are one of the more frequent classes to appear on average in a game on either team side.

What about the raiders? When I've played they have been a minimum of 4 in my team up to 8 at most. But that's my games, what about the overall?

#187 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

All we get are completely stealthed teams now...usually you'll see 4-7 raiders, a bow scout here and there, maybe a champ or two or bc or (*gasp*) a knight, and then if you are really really lucky, you'll get an fs. Of course this just means that the fs is left completely out in the open for all the other stealthed enemies to gang lol.

#188 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:01 AM

How to counter raiders 101:

screen017.jpg

#189 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

KmTlm4a.png

#190 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Were any of them dual raiders?

#191 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:03 AM

Of course no, any dual raiders are not serious player, they are just pure tryhards :ph34r:

#192 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

It would appear that this morning, everyone has decided knights and anything not raider is the way to go to counter all those raiders. Just one extreme to the next~

#193 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

Actually my dual raider is pretty serious. Sometimes. Usually just trolls the -_- out of people with accu and mspd down, then dances as katar raiders can't land a single hit with their horrible accu.

#194 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

As Jeremy said the secondary status effects on launcher skills are really minor (I'm referring to the status effects influenced by charm). On defense down status effects this is partially an issue with all classes overall but the bourgeois really stand out.

Because defense scales so slowly and at high level the defense value for players and monsters gets to be a high number overall. Most of the time being the highest stat value-wise sans hp and mp sometimes. 

Look at Shrapnel burst: 5%  + 30 defense down. Even if you go with a crazy charm build (say 450 con 450 charm) thats only going to equate to 5% + 210ish defense down. Practically nothing when enemies have over 4k defense, (often times much higher depending on the class). And the difference between lowering their defense by 100 with a charm build won't even do anything. 

Launcher Bourgeois shouldn't have powerful debuffs, but something a little stronger wouldn't hurt. Though I do feel most secondary effects on defense down skills are too low.

Tru. as a faithful Launcher Bourg, Launcher bourgs are like ignored completely(like always)

#195 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

I'm seeing duals more often in CD again, about that screenie with all those raiders, this happened to me only once right after the patch so far + the team just lost since protecting the cleric with that many katars is impossible.

#196 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:14 AM

10 Gold bar =10m=150im points?can you make it more value plz?(st-patricks lucky box)or can chang in premium point?

#197 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

Hello! :)

I have find out that Cure (First Heal) does 1 debuff. Purify at lvl 1-5 1 debuff . Cure has a cooldown on 2 sec. I dont know but I am sure Cure has a lower cooldown than Purify at lvl 5. So what I mean is that Purify is a waste to learn, if you dont wanna learn to mute. Cure is better than Purify I guess? So if you could make so Purify 2 debuff or make so Cure has like 30% chance to debuff or make so cure has a longer cooldown so Purify is more worth it to learn.

#198 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

eggs event spawn too slow, many times run around valley of luxem tower not seen 1 egg yet.

#199 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:41 AM

Tru. as a faithful Launcher Bourg, Launcher bourgs are like ignored completely(like always)

.... nah. Leonis has posted several times now that the reason they haven't been updated yet is because there were vastly more complaints about raiders, clerics mages then any other classes. Not only that but the skills + systems they wanted in place for the bourg's updates weren't ready by the time the rest of the other classes were. The same was for the traps, those weren't ready but the scouts still got the other portions of their update.

Next on the block are Artisans, Bourgs, Knights, Champs. 

#200 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:11 AM

Eggs can disipear for some sec and then come back, I guess its like that to make it harder.  :p_smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users