I will be posting all the summaries of my weekly reports for the Rogue class here so you guys can stay updated.
Week 1 3/22/2014
1. Fix skill bugs (Dark Illusion,Detect Weakness,Smoke Bomb)
2. Balance Weapon stats (Rogue weapon has lower stats than Assassin and Ranger (Mainhand + Offhand)
3. Change class bonus (Hit was the majority vote)
4. Hit/Dodge system for all classes. (If this can't be fixed yet, refer to 5.)
5. Combo point generation/requirement to compensate for current hit/dodge system by changing it from one of the following suggestions:
A. Increase Combo Mastery proc rate
B. Increase combo point accumulation
C. Decrease combo point requirement needed to use our skills in it's full potential
Note:I didn't give out numbers and gave them the decision on what to implement among the following suggestions. (I hope I won't regret this later)
Some suggestions were also mentioned but not given priority, Will add these on my next report.
1. Unstable Doping and Adrenaline Rush - Change 20% Attack Power with Hit 20% or Vigor 20%. Adrenaline Rush to give noticable bonus than giving 1k+ Attack Power but only adds 20-100 additional damage.
2. Removal of the skill Cross Impact
3. Ability to close distance to target. Being a melee class and knowing that all of the skills we have from the rogue tree are melee range, the ability to stay close to target is a must. We have cresent moon to disable but the skill itself is unreliable due to the new hit/dodge system. (Glad I'm not the only one who suggested this)
4. Suggestions on reducing skill cooldowns. This will cause balancing issues and have decided to gather more info before I make a report on this.
5. Gangster Paradise. Totally forgot about suggestions on it but will be focusing on this next week
6. Rogue designs. Ugly. Ugly as funk.