[Bug] Unlucky Emerald Quest - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Bug] Unlucky Emerald Quest

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

I'm currently stuck on step 20b of the quest: http://irowiki.org/w...y_Emerald_Quest

No matter what I do, the archaeologist would not go look for records and progress the quest. His dialogue is stuck on step 17b. I've reported this to WarpPortal Support in a ticket already, but I just want to know if I'm doing something wrong. I've kept the Unlucky Emerald item in my inventory the entire time like the Wiki said. Is there something else I need to do to progress this quest?

It's so frustrating, I'm just 4 steps away from completing the quest! >.<

#2 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

I remember completing this quest. Give me a moment to refresh my memory and look at the guide

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I either had to keep talking to the guy until he does or talk around the people in the library. Have you tried going back to talk to the shaman?

EDIT 2: I got the Warpportal skill for easy access if you need me to help you get through the quest easier (and save some zeny:P )

Edited by MaronaPossessed, 26 March 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:45 AM

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I either had to keep talking to the guy until he does or talk around the people in the library. Have you tried going back to talk to the shaman?

I talked to the archaeologist at least 20 times. Talked to everyone in the library, but nothing works. Tried going back to the shaman and nothing.

#4 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

I talked to the archaeologist at least 20 times. Talked to everyone in the library, but nothing works. Tried going back to the shaman and nothing.

Alright have you done the Broken Diamond quest? Did you try talking to the veteran in pront? (Sorry if this all seems generic...trying to helpX_X)

EDIT: Did you try examining the bookshelves?

EDIT2: Did you try repeatedly talk to npc in the library located at (yuno_in04 38 48)?

EDIT3(I think I need to shutup): I logged off in Juno for ya. If you need me online for Warpportalling, I can.

Edited by MaronaPossessed, 28 March 2014 - 03:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users