Lord Knight MVP Card - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lord Knight MVP Card

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#226 WeissCeres

WeissCeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:02 AM

To ColdTang, your argument is out of proportion. Please keep to the topic and don't insert arguments that are irrelevant to the post. The community is not the one taking charge of dealing the bans to any players. I don't think it is fair to verbally attack anyone in here because you're upset. 

Like any hot topic, it will die down with time and as long as you yourself stay innocent, there is no reason why you would be banned regardless of where you come from, and who you're affiliated to, guild or friends with. It is times like this where you would know who your true friends are in the game. But it is not worth getting that emotional over it. 

It is upsetting when some friends are involved but it's not something that can be avoided at this stage. On the other hand if you do know that your friend was involved in RMT and was banned  and you're flaming the forums because of this, that's just a little bit outrageous.

It is posted on patch launcher, loading screens and server announcements that RMT is a big no-no on iRO.

And just a note, there are plenty of malaysians on this server, way before and after mRO was closed. And they are perfectly cool with the server. And i do know plenty of people from FS.

#227 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

when you play on this server, you agree to play it by certain rules, if you break them dont cry about getting banned because it was your fault, the rules are always made known to everyone before getting to play the game, ignorance its not an excuse, and nationality or  being on a certain guild doesnt affect it at all, just doing something ilegal counts

#228 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

so back to the question.... did the staff fix the root of the problem? I highly doubt those gold seller site got their mvp cards the legit way, im next to certain it involves duping/hacking. i want an answer, i think many others do too

#229 Hinacle

Hinacle

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

As far as i know a guy bought 10 mvp cards and a god item set from that website still doesn't get banned and trying to sell all his cards and chars, btw he has already sold some like buy and sell for profit.
For the website, my friend has sent 2 tickets to report in the past 2 months.

#230 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

thats what you get for RMTing, Botting... (and invading our guild spot to use for WoE, get your own damn Guild spot)... no sense crying over whats been done... cheaters never prosper (for very long)...

#231 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Dude, Amatsu is not your private playground. Yes you may claim it your guildspot, but that doesn't mean nobody else can use that areas services.

i was kidding... relax... people have been using Amatsu for woe since they added the Inn NPC since its only 2k vs the 5k for every other Inn....

#232 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

so?

#233 byliew2

byliew2

Too Legit To Quit