Lord Knight MVP Card - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lord Knight MVP Card

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#26 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Well i kno RMT currently has a huge effect on this game its in the system big time atm.

**noone seemed to wanna state that part**

Edited by leiand, 28 March 2014 - 04:09 PM.

#27 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

swt duping items

#28 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:33 PM

I care

#29 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

well,i knew a website is selling almost every mvp cards for very cheap,high tier mvps are around $300lish, and i knew some ppl had been buying them from that site and walking free. The site seeems to be like mass-producing mvp cards like tao,gtb,fbh,thana card, LK mvp card,HP mvp card. The funny thing is they also selling high refined KVM weapon, RWC rings/pendents which these should be account bounded. I pmed oda and camp,i sent in tickets for this also,but seems none is caring about this so now i just dont give a f* anymore

#30 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

id say it "almost impossible to get LK mvp card nor other mvps cards from bio3, theres players from animo had been hunting them 24/7.so its either from bio4 or dupe

#31 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:51 AM

well,i knew a website is selling almost every mvp cards for very cheap,high tier mvps are around $300lish, and i knew some ppl had been buying them from that site and walking free. The site seeems to be like mass-producing mvp cards like tao,gtb,fbh,thana card, LK mvp card,HP mvp card. The funny thing is they also selling high refined KVM weapon, RWC rings/pendents which these should be account bounded. I pmed oda and camp,i sent in tickets for this also,but seems none is caring about this so now i just dont give a f* anymore

This would explain the massive amount of gtb/fallen/lk cards invading the market recently :D

Hope to see those players banned soon.

Till 2-3 months ago GTBs and FBHs were really rare in the market, almost no one was selling them. Then suddenly *boom* 10+ GTBs, 10+ Fallen, 3-4 LKs... Dupe can be a possibility at this point, or something strange is happening anyway.

That's why i opened that thread about MVP cards one month ago...

Edited by meditation, 31 March 2014 - 03:56 AM.

#32 leiand

leiand

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

RMT and botted items cannot be detected of a trade via

1. Drop it.

2. Vends

#33 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:55 AM

This would explain the massive amount of gtb/fallen/lk cards invading the market recently :D

I am sorry to say this, But a $200 worth of letter from lawyer can let them go free and get an apologies from gm xD

#34 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

I am sorry to say this, But a $200 worth of letter from lawyer can let them go free and get an apologies from gm xD

Not sure about this, when you are making your account the first time on warp portal it's clearly stated that all is property of gravity and basically that they can ban your account/ do whatever they like in every single moment and you can't do anything about that.

So lawyer can't do anything since you agreed with their conditions.

Edited by meditation, 31 March 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#35 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

I believe there is a term in their T&C stating that WP would not be held responsible for legal proceeding brought by players. GMs are literal gods in this game.

Edit: I was ninja-ed xD

Edited by stygionyx, 31 March 2014 - 04:01 AM.

#36 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:02 AM

at least three confirmed

triplicated storage after triple server merge?

:p_devil:

#37 s3nd0

s3nd0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1132 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

funny thing is my friend asked the dude who a likely a saleman of the site if they have thanatos card and hwiz mvp card. The dude insisted that those 2 cards were not exist on this game.But 4 days later,my friend got a message from this person and he asked if my friend still interested to buy these 2 cards, he could have a discount if he willing to buy in bulk  : )

Edited by s3nd0, 31 March 2014 - 04:20 AM.

#38 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:24 AM

funny thing is my friend asked the dude who a likely a saleman of the site if they have thanatos card and hwiz mvp card. The dude insisted that those 2 cards were not exist on this game.But 4 days later,my friend got a message from this person and he asked if my friend still interested to buy these 2 cards, he could have a discount if he willing to buy in bulk  : )

lol... they should really investigate about this sh**....

#39 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:44 AM

If people do get banned I expect to see a lot of funny stories about how they obtained x/y/z mvp cards etc.

^

Edited by silentFuzz, 31 March 2014 - 04:46 AM.

#40 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

^ They killed the mvp right before the maint, card dropped but they got dc'd and couldn't pick it up. Couldn't ss too.

Too soon?

#41 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:58 AM

If people do get banned I expect to see a lot of funny stories about how they obtained x/y/z mvp cards etc.

^

Ahahaha yeah. Will be fun to watch :)

Sometimes when i see all those RMT/illegit gear invading the market  i feel like an idiot who spent hours and hours and hours to get his own mvp cards/gods with zenys/item in the game, in the legit way.

But then at least i know that i'm "clean" and that i will never be banned for my mvp/gods...

Edited by meditation, 31 March 2014 - 05:02 AM.

#42 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

+1^

#43 z8skyline

z8skyline

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationyeah mate

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:49 AM

^ They killed the mvp right before the maint, card dropped but they got dc'd and couldn't pick it up. Couldn't ss too.

Too soon?

lol. he really cracks me up whenever he post something in the maint thread.

#44 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

Too soon?

wait what did I miss lol

#45 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

It would be a shocker if the salesman was an ex employee of WarpPortal.

#46 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

someone should bring this up on tiki tuesday :rolleyes: I'm curious what oda/camp will say although it'll probably be just "we're definitely looking into that" or something orz

#47 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

People that are saying it's not a surprise that there are so many cards, you're actually very wrong about that. The lk card wasn't enabled on this server for a few years due to a kRO patch that disabled it's drop. The drop was only enabled the middle of last year and with its spawn rate, impossible to have that many of.

There indeed is something fishy going on.

#48 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Campitor, The GM Team and I have a large backlog of PMs and tickets that we receive so there are some PMs that I will miss. 

We are investigating and have already begun suspending accounts. 

#49 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:32 AM

Inc "w0t Baned til 2067 fo no resun" threads.

#50 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

Wow seen 2 diff chars use frenzy that were clearly not lk's or rk during WoE saturday. Never seen one til then. Possible fish that is e

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users