[Resolved] Player Remains Dead Visually After Being Revived - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Player Remains Dead Visually After Being Revived

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

Seems that after peole get ressed and they die again they often stay dead on the floor also when the10 seconds respawn time is over.

They appear to be dead on others screen while they respawned already which make them invisible to others to target.

Once you'll run out untill they dissappear on you're creen and run back in they will become visible again.

#2 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

In a number of CDs today and yesterday people would die but their body would stay there on our screens.  If you run way out of the field of vision it would go back to normal but running out of the fight and back in is bad.  Especially when you are the only cleric.  But since they appeared dead you could not click on them.  But they were alive and killing us, we just couldn't see them.  It happened in at least 6 CDs to a lot of us today.  

Edited by Bendersmom, 06 April 2014 - 01:47 PM.

#3 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

If the dead person died instantly upon revive, it will have death glitch, until that person move a little bit and it will look very awkward. (eyes closed, lay dead on floor, but the body erect straight back to normal but still with eyes closed like a frozen corpse) :Emo_18:

#4 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

This doesn't just happen in CD, it happened to me while lvling too.

#5 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Zombie bug has been around for a while now, but I thought the last patch or two was hopefully supposed to resolve the issue a bit. Unfortunately, the opposite seems to be the case. It had never been such an issue (an entire team is zombified) until that ... eh second to most recent patch, I think it was.

#6 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

happened lastnight when i was playing with Genesis

#7 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

oh good so Gen has seen it.  I have SS but they don't really show that the people were dead on the screen for the entire CD, yet they were alive.  And you have to run far away and come back in that map before they go away. Adds a new twist to CD for sure.

#8 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Thanks for the reports, this is on my bug list to be fixed.

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

Gen, do you have enough room in your flat for this list? I would imagine it's getting pretty long. :P

#10 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

oh good so Gen has seen it.  I have SS but they don't really show that the people were dead on the screen for the entire CD, yet they were alive.  And you have to run far away and come back in that map before they go away. Adds a new twist to CD for sure.

Yeah the othernight we had an epic CD  that the war literally lasted 8-9 mins us fighting at the crystal but the zombies got us and we lost it.

#11 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

Anyone else notice that this bug has been getting progressively worse with each patch? The zombie bug (+ buff bug + looks like someone isn't attacking or doing damage without attack animation) seems to be proc'ing with every res now, instead of just the occasional that it used to. I'm seeing it a lot outside of CD as well when I farm, which I rarely ever saw a couple of patches ago.

#12 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

It can happen anywhere that you can die, not just in Crystal Defenders. Still have this issue close to the top of my to-do list, hang in there a little longer!

#13 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

This issue has been fixed and should be applied next patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users