Account Banned For Entering Emporia War Twice.. - Dragon Saga - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Account Banned For Entering Emporia War Twice..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dzanja

Dzanja

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:North America

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

Hey guys Im Dzajna, Im In ViperGrip Guild. 2 weeks ago I participated in Emporia War with Paradox an WuTangClan. After it was over I went in Emporia again, 1 day later I was banned from my account. I didnt get an email of how long it would take for my account to get unbanned. Could someone please tell me how long will it take? This happened about 2 weeks ago..

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:04 AM

Are you 100% sure it's due to EW? Did you happen to make multiple WP or DS accounts within a 24 hour period?

A ticket should also assist you.

#3 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

http://forums.warppo...war-guidelines/

http://forums.warppo...ulesdiscussion/

There has been much discussion about the mercenary concerns. As it was mentioned previously, guilds that are participating in Emporia, whether they hold a castle or are involved by tournament bid cannot have members mercenary into another guild. Alternate characters are given permission for guilds that own castles to participate, but not mercenary for another guild. This currently has not changed. Therefore, if a user is from a current participating guild that has their guild name and emblem on the T-Board, they cannot mercenary for another guild. Alternate characters cannot mercenary for another guild.

The reason why this is the case is because users will attempt to knock out specific guilds from the tournament by grouping together. It is very unsportsmanship-like. From our perspective, mercenaries are meant for users that don't have a chance to participate in Emporia.

***Participation in the tournament means that a your guild is involved either through the 8 spots from a bid or will be involved from the 1Star and 2 Star castles.***

-Taken from EW rules guild thread

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 23 April 2014 - 11:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users