any fix to mouse problem? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

any fix to mouse problem?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

its been some months since i've ever started to experience this problem.Sometimes, i think mostly when i change maps, mouse clicks go unfunctional and i loose the control of my character.To fix that, i go tabbed, and full screen again.Or, if i'm playing on windowed mode, clicking on the Ro symbol at the task bar fixes it.

Its really really annoying,mostly because it is random and unexpected..sometimes causing deaths during instance runs..

What do i need to fix this permenantly?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

All you can do is tab out and back into RO - likely the directx client update will fix this, but ofc, there's no information about when that would come. 

The bug seems to happen MUCH more frequently on a recently started RO instance. After leaving the game running for a while (particularly if it's being played actively), it stops happening, at least for me. 

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

Yeah, I've also been getting this a lot more frequently as of late. The price of playing an old game on a newer computer.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:33 PM

i thought this only applies to me. i think i even have the most up to date dx client (since my graphic card doesnt support dx11 or even dx10...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users