4 replies to this topic

#1 TinyOwl

TinyOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

This was my build before i got the +20 skillpoints after ml 20 ^^ I found this build the best for grinding and pvp as well. As you can see,  no links and immunity (immunity is a cool skill, but only can be used when awakened, and links has too short range to be effectively helpful at condor/muka/osi grinding :/ of course later its good to max at least one of them..) The maxed Restore and Cure helps in solo grinding and party grinding as well (but actually i see many people not maxing cure. I like it this way tho :D).. and well, my stats are int/agi 1:2 and i stick to this since ml1. Yet i might change it but now it functions well. :)

6lxNf37.jpg?1

#2 kodokukurai

kodokukurai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

This is my a lot of sp recovery >.<

http://www.roguard.n...115511011a5111/

better 5 in cure in ml menace was tick 3.5k

Restore in 1 cause only work in instan in 20% of hp... wherever someone wet in that % is almost dead for armor break xD so... and cure always on so nobody lost 50% o less

Restoration 10 only before tanks and others gets agro or will be painfull to run like hell... tick in 1 heal was 3-5 and crit 7k

Stats... cause the bug hit... all in agi :v none in int xD

#3 TinyOwl

TinyOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

well, after ml lvls i never had mana issues when farming, there are pretty good recovery foods for it. it all depends on player, i just shared it to give an idea. (also i noted that many people dont max cure and its my personal choice... but i loved the 6k~ish/2sec...) ML gears give enough wis in my opinion ^^ at ml 20, i have 12.5k mana and i can spam my 10/10 mental breakdown freely. 

#4 kodokukurai

kodokukurai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

Yeah I will max Cure With +20 skill points and others, but yeah dayr mana potions are good, rigth now Mi cure with osiris is 4.5 - 5k tick with lvl 5 in cure 

#5 TinyOwl

TinyOwl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

well i have 10/10 cure with osi gears and mine does 10k, so i love it a lot ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users