#1 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

wake up, farm some stat points, chill with guild, duel, lose, duel, lose, duel, lose. ok enough dueling im getting sick of loosing. lets go help some lowbies though dungeons since im a knight with my honor and all.  (warrior sends duel request) sure what the hell

duel lasts for quite a while up to one point where we both are at about 5k hp.

-_- tihs is gona be close, JUSTICE WITH YM SWORD HONOR WITH MY SHIELD!

(warrior uses tension relax and starts regaining 4k per tick.)

alright i gota heal up also or esle il lose, lets get up to 3 auras and heal this knight up

3 auras, uses heal, heals 4k hp. meanwhile warrior already full health,

YOU LOSE

-AHAHA NOOB KNIGHT SUCK. NOOB SHIELD. NOOB HEAL. NOOB DEFENSE. UNINSTALL LOLOO

walk of shame......

goes on forum to complain about knight heal, shield and how other classes all have cap defense plus more dps and how knight has no dps and is utterly usless and how no one needs them.

and how pre AoV he used to win colo's and woe's and how warriors have the OP'est buff in game (defender) and have a heal skill that regenrates all their hp in 10 seconds while knight heal is a joke. and how warrior can tank better then knight plus have heal plus have more dps. starts feeling depressed as to how warriors are litterally all around a better class then knights and that knight has absolutely nothing they are better at then warriors.

by the time post is finished i usually delete it thinking this is dumb i cant post this, but today im especially pissed so what the hell.

and remember folks JUSTICE WITH MY SWORD, HONOR WITH MY SHIELD.

PS : Im expecting great things starting april 23rd. i hope we wont be dispointed fellow knights.

#2 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, this upcoming patch has a lot of promise. Hopefully it's not just another "flavor of the month" shuffle. Thankfully that shouldn't happen because they're really focusing on bringing the classes up to their true definition (ie: Knights are the toughest tanks, Warriors are the strongest tanks, Sorcs are hybrid dps/aoe healer, etc.) The only thing we know for sure is that Knights will get damage reduction added to our shields. I'm assuming that means it will be an effect like Aura Armor. I'm sure there will be lots of news before the patch as we will be able to test everything in the ITS. Me and D3ATHNOTE will definitely keep everyone updated on the status of Knights when we find out more! :)

#3 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

I'm so pissed now, there us no way to repair classes if the defence is capped and light geared classes can hit the cap, the hit and dodge depends both from agi and no one of them is capped. Since AoV my 10 points in aura shield and shield fortress are a waste, in osiris the healer keep stealing my thread.
My knight day is log in > look for guild members 84 one online...me, look for a powerfull osiris party that won't notice how weak i am, leave the party for boredoom and to repair my gears, consider to go farming zeny whit mukas... Wow 200 zeny in 1h -_-', go mining gold soooooo boring, oh is colo time!! Lests (not) go to colo i don't want run away from everyone and repsir all my gear again...> log off looking at Rift considering to instal it, go to sleep maybe tomorrow will be better.

#4 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:34 PM

average day as knight ... AFK vending in Morroc ... occasional chat with guildies ... stare at an almost empty guild ... go play a diiferent MMO in the other pc .. occasional check in pub chat .. talk a bit .. check mail .. go back to AFK

I dont even bother wearing my full gears.. Scold myself for using a VIP while am not doing anything ...

getting the hang of the other games now .. I guess I'll just disappear from here soon

#5 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

Scold myself for using a VIP while am not doing anything ...

ahahaha i know that feel!

#6 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

ahahaha i know that feel!

might be my last time using a VIP ... if knights are still useless, no point playing as knight

#7 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

our heal really needs a fix. 3 auras for 5k crit heal is just not worth it...

#8 Duph

Duph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

and remember folks JUSTICE WITH MY SWORD, HONOR WITH MY SHIELD.

PS : Im expecting great things starting april 23rd. i hope we wont be dispointed fellow knights.

Justice with my AXE! Honor with my shield!

FTFY

#9 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

Justice with my AXE! Honor with my shield!

FTFY

and at ml30 its no longer an axe it is now

justice with my shishkabob and honor with my shield

#10 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:48 AM