Mordius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTeresina - PI - Brasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

Hi everyone, sry for doubled post, I tryed to post on update but had no answer. I will suggest a few things for future updates and for the well-fare of the community. Please correct me or help me if Im wrong in something, I used to play this game on 2003 and spent 10 years away, so Im kinda newbie.

- Make spotlight repeatable quests drop related, bring NPC to the map (like lava golems) or even make them in big numbers, like 1000 or 2000 monsters. Any of that would make quests be more useful for whos leveling.

- Check Wolves and Goats maps every once in a while, those maps are always crowded with bots because their drops are expensive, you can find them pretty quick. And please, if you are going to ban a bot, do it quick, dont wait until they get a lot of zeny, last time this happened (you banned lots of bots) economy ended up deflating and some people ended up really rich (those with zenys) and some really poor(those with items). Thats not very pleasant  :p_sad:

- I know this sounds a lot like a custom server thing, but, isnt it possible to make a NPC to sell a mana recovery item for a reasonable price? Lemons are heavier and recover less than strawberries for example, and by buying on npc we could level cheaper and avoid feeding strawberry farming bots... And strawberries, blues and better sp items could be used just when its really important, like WOE and PVP.

- Bring that PVP XvsX system back with Badges and without use of potions/food, that would make Battlegrounds really funny and quick, much better than just farming like that Flavius...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users