I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

please i need a MOD

please explain to me how the crit system work on this game

i am not a happy with it

Edited by FlawlessAc3, 08 April 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#2 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

Here's an example of critical success rate and critical rating from the Pegasus Testing section:
http://forums.warppo...wars/?p=1460589

To explain a little more, critical has both an offensive and defensive property.

The offensive property of critical is "critical success rate", which is a percentage chance to inflict a critical hit on an opponent. This percentage is derived from your "Critical Rating" (displayed on the tooltip when hovering over the Critical stat in the character info window) and your current level. As your level increases, the amount of Critical Rating you need to maintain your critical success rate increases. In other words, the higher your level, the more critical you need to have the same chance of inflicting a critical hit on an opponent.

Critical success rate is currently capped at 50%, regardless of how much critical you invest into your character, meaning that you can never have more than a 50% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

The defensive property of critical is "critical rating", which is used to protect you from being inflicted with a critical hit from an opponent. To do this, your Critical Rating as a defender is subtracted from the opponent's Critical Rating, and the attacker's remaining Critical Rating is then used to derive their critical success rate.

There is no cap to how much Critical Rating you can have, meaning that it is possible to accumulate enough Critical to prevent an opponent from being able to inflict critical hits on you.

#3 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

then ur system might be wrong how is it that i have 1830 crit n my opponent is 17xx and my opponent crits harder then me  ?

#4 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

Did your opponent have any kind of crit down?

#5 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

yes we both was using katar upper skill "crit down"

but my opponent still hit harder crit

#6 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

There's also the passive effect that adds 2% crit down per stack, considering you're both katars. If he had the luck that his crit down stacks came in faster (or you just don't have it at all), then it could be that he crits harder.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

He asking why his opponents criticals hit HARDER then his. So I'm assuming he doesn't have critical damage amount passives or the procs. That or his opponent has a higher attack speed, allowing him to stack them faster + more effectively, ultimately nullifying his criticals and negating the chance to apply critical impacts. Just my thought.

#8 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

since the past patch some katar raider play with a high charm build - did you consider that his crit down from katar upper lowers your crit way more than your katar upper does? the only advice i could give you at is: 1on1 raider with an open stats window and compare the stats...that's at least how i do it.

Edited by matthiashornauer, 09 April 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Yea Matt's got a point as well, Gear + base stats can change your buffs / debuffs, he might have a higher scaled debuff then you, allowing him to crit you more frequently, and depending on critical damage passives / procs, crit for more damage as well. 

#10 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:30 AM

what does asp got to do with crit hits .....

and i have all crit passives

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

Attack speed increases the rate at which you apply/gain stacks of critical weakness + critical impact. 

#12 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

aspeed has nothing to do with crit - but as i said - atm many raiders play a special 1on1 build with high charm to lower the opponents stats higher than you lower his stats - that is how he crits on you.

these 1on1 raiders pay a huge price for their style: compared to low charm high acc crit raider they are way weaker in wars like CD or clan wars.

I can also recommend you using the Unique passive: Raiders Accordance for a better buff uptime!

If you play on Leonis i offer you that you pm me on my below listed ingame names so we can work on your stat- skill- and itembuild. we can work through all your raider and maybe improve your pvp skill =)

Edited by matthiashornauer, 09 April 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#13 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:46 AM

In a way it actually does. The stacks (adrenaline rush, critical accordance, vicious accordance) have a chance to apply everytime you hit your opponent. This means, if someone has high attack speed, and does overall more hits, could wind up his stacks faster than someone with a lower attack speed. However, for a katar raider it won't matter much since you max out your stacks pretty quickly with how fast your base attack speed is anyway.

#14 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:53 AM

In a way it actually does. The stacks (adrenaline rush, critical accordance, vicious accordance) have a chance to apply everytime you hit your opponent. This means, if someone has high attack speed, and does overall more hits, could wind up his stacks faster than someone with a lower attack speed. However, for a katar raider it won't matter much since you max out your stacks pretty quickly with how fast your base attack speed is anyway.

:p_sick: :p_sick: :p_sick:

please - your next commend will be that he needs accuracy to actually hit so his passives stack?

:thx: 4 useless post

#15 FlawlessAc3

FlawlessAc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

stacks work in seconds "very 10sec" so how would asp speed up that crit hits.......dumb plz stop talking now ur making no sense jerremy

matt u know me very will if i told u my ign

#16 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

Ask for help, call people dumb who try to help you. Makes sense. 

Anyway

Attack speed correlates to adding stacks, due to the nature that the stacks are a % chance on hit. Meaning the more hits per second, the higher your application rate is. If that doesn't make sense, then I fear it's not the answer thats the problem.

CHA influences buffs + Debuffs [as well as heals]. So an opposing Raider with a higher amount of CHA, would have a higher Crit down status on Katar Upper. 

There is the passive Critical Accordance, which applies stacks of "Critical Weakness". Critical weakness reduces your chance to crit by a %. Annoyingly enough, it also reduces your Critical Rating. This means you are now more prone to receiving a critical hit yourself. 

Now I present the following scenario in which demonstrates the Advantages of all 3 combined.

Player A stats:

AP 1700

Aspeed: 180%

Accuracy 900

Critical Rating 1800

Player B stats:

AP 1400

Aspeed: 230%

Accuracy 900

Critical Rating 1800

In this scenario, Player B has the advantage. While AP may be higher on Player A, Player B will reduce player A's critical rate much faster then Player A can return. This is because Player B has more attack speed, and therefore can apply Critical Weakness at a faster rate, making Player A take more Critical Hits in succession, while also lowering Player A's chance to apply a critical hit in return. 

Now if you factor in Vicious Accordance, which applies stacks of "Critical Impact", equally to Player A and Player B, this also means that Player B, will gain stacks of Critical Impact, increasing the amount of damage bonus on a critical hit, faster then Player A could. 

There is however a "soft cap" you want to be aware of. Once you are able to keep ful lstacks of Critical Impact and Critical Weakness, then balance will shift to more Crit, AP or Accuracy depending on your choice. This is because it will only do you so much too constantly reapply these stacks every 1-2 seconds, you have a 10 second timer, you want to have a rough re-application time of about 1 stack per 5-6 seconds. This allows those 2-3 second stuns, to not cause you to lose your stacks.

Fighting a skilled raider, they can force you to lose stacks, it's actually rather easy...

First you Mystic Knife and let the duration Run for 5 seconds. 

Then you stun, and follow that with cloak. Cloak allows you to keep meleeing, which in return allows you to keep YOUR stacks, but by now the enemy raider has been unable to consistently melee for roughly 8-9 seconds, causing them to have a very high chance to lose their stacks of Critical Impact, Critical Weakness, and Potentially Adrenaline Rush -if they have it-. 

So there, hopefully that covers full scenarios, explanations and logic as to why, someone may crit you more often, or for more damage. 

Cheers.

Edited by Feuer, 09 April 2014 - 06:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users