4 replies to this topic

#1 rhaiin23

rhaiin23

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:57 AM

Why dont make 3rd at least for cleric to separate FS cleric from BC..

then CD will make better team balancing..

#2 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

can be good idea, so ppl know if it can support or not XD

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:42 AM

Or make a "wand mage" and get rid of BC's entirely. Just saying, I see no point for there to be anything above moderate damage for a support/heal class. Design wise, having a major DPS in the tree makes little to no sense. 

#4 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

I like you have a choice, Battle Cleric or a Full Support cleric. To make a 3rd class just for clerics to make it easier to players/system to understand what type of cleric it is. But then it can be problem with skills. Does it only gonna be the same skills? You get the 3rd job at lvl 210? but you still have the same skills? Maybe that the battle cleric only get the common tab, muse tab (but only with the skills/passives that are needed for a battle cleric) and then a new tab '' Battle Cleric '' with only the skills and passives that are needed for a battle cleric, and the same thing for full support but only supports skills/passives. I have no idea about battle clerics build but if they need defense passives if they need it, let them have that in the skill tree. Full support should have defense passives in their build.

I like the idea, I think it would be easier to players/system to understand what this cleric player are abel to do. 

#5 GilGrissom

GilGrissom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:Draconis / Leonis

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:55 AM

Why can't you just ask when you see someone is a cleric? They always ask me if I am FS or BC. And when they see you most of the time they already know I am a BC.

Also it is very complicated to seperate BC from the FS, because they make use of the same skills and all 3 tabs. BC's are making use of purify, mute, Mystic armour etc which are placed on the Cleric tab. And the defense coming from INT is important for a BC.

A 3rd job would become an extension of the BC or FS with all kind of new skills. A big change which isn't in its place atm with all the changes in the current classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users