PK Shield Spam Still Ruining PVP - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PK Shield Spam Still Ruining PVP

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

Yes pk bad we the bad man . I don't hunt in AT but if we playing the pointing game ill stereotype you care bear players to. You all wear shield to kill steal other peoples mobs. See I can be like you and say your all the same. Why would I want to attack low levels? I play for pvp wins in pk which means both players need to attack for it to count as a win. You my friend make many unfounded assumptions and like to paint everyone who doesnt live your care bear style of play with the same brush.

Edited by BumblefootV7, 01 May 2014 - 11:50 PM.

#52 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

Have you ever been to AT? Check there how many pk (especially during exp events!). Or maybe check also how many pk other players when they are questing and mobs have almost killed them. I have nothing against who pk fairly but the biggest part here don't do it. There are also who pk ppl with shops in Alban.  Not all play to win in a fairly way, coz pk give bonuses, so they kill everything they can, just to get them.

Another way to solve could be not to reward for the kills, if the killed ones are too low (like exp from mobs), this will surely stop AT faggots.

Edited by Dyshana, 02 May 2014 - 12:43 AM.

#53 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:25 AM

Typical AT pkrs are there cause they can't kill any of the rest of us in Alban. Personaly id stop anyone over 45 or maybe level 50 even entering AT. They have no reason to go there. As for shops to me that's the perfect time to use a shield. No shame in using one even for a pk player when your afk selling. I will say again though PVE content I have no interest in here. I'm geared and I don't play collect the shiny shiny to fill my warehouse with useless expensive items I won't use or to see how high my lant number can go. I want pk shields fixed and I want SVS back. Id also like to see 5vs5 map changed to a playable state or totaly deleted as currently its a shameful attempt at a pvp map.

#54 Smoq

Smoq

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:37 AM

remove pvp shields and make it so that a pvp shield is enabled when your character goes into shop-mode

problem solved.

if people really need the shields, give it a 2 hour duration and cooldown.
if you use a shield and disable it, you'll have to wait to use another one.

simple.

Edited by Smoq, 02 May 2014 - 04:39 AM.

#55 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

Why 2 hour duration???? Let it 1 day... maybe just remove the remover

#56 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

30 day shield. no remove. Fix party mechanics.

#57 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

1 day pvp shield gogogo, decide whether you will pk or not! everyone wins and no more crying. Only problem i see with this is that you cant go in party with people with shields on and ill never wear a shield tyvm!

#58 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

If they fix the problem with party and don't let shield be removed, I think everybody will be happy (unless few noobs that use it on/off every 2 seconds).

If I can party I won't care how long is the shield:1 day, 1 month, 1year.... everything will be ok.

Edited by Dyshana, 02 May 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#59 HeadAche

HeadAche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:56 AM

Typical AT pkrs are there cause they can't kill any of the rest of us in Alban. Personaly id stop anyone over 45 or maybe level 50 even entering AT. They have no reason to go there. As for shops to me that's the perfect time to use a shield. No shame in using one even for a pk player when your afk selling. I will say again though PVE content I have no interest in here. I'm geared and I don't play collect the shiny shiny to fill my warehouse with useless expensive items I won't use or to see how high my lant number can go. I want pk shields fixed and I want SVS back. Id also like to see 5vs5 map changed to a playable state or totaly deleted as currently its a shameful attempt at a pvp map.

Stopping anyone over 45-50 lvl to enter AT is just ridiculous! What is the reason for higher levels to enter AT? Hmmmmmm?
What could it be! I'll give you hint-to help lower levels for questing, like kill Granin or to buff them so they can level up faster. There are no people in low levels anyway, it's not like you can party with someone to do your quests in AT or grind! Just make AT non pvp zone! It's a grinding and questing zone after all! Also why level 80 is able to attack level 40 at all?What can level 40 do against level 80? Anyway, PK shield is a good solution for lower levels, so they can quest and grind without some 80 level jerk PK them!

#60 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:42 AM

There's people in AT ?  :hmm:

#61 Spyclop

Spyclop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Server:The one under a bridge.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:02 AM

Stopping anyone over 45-50 lvl to enter AT is just ridiculous! What is the reason for higher levels to enter AT? Hmmmmmm?
What could it be! I'll give you hint-to help lower levels for questing, like kill Granin or to buff them so they can level up faster. There are no people in low levels anyway, it's not like you can party with someone to do your quests in AT or grind! Just make AT non pvp zone! It's a grinding and questing zone after all! Also why level 80 is able to attack level 40 at all?What can level 40 do against level 80? Anyway, PK shield is a good solution for lower levels, so they can quest and grind without some 80 level jerk PK them!

I would happily help to rid you of some PKers, however I'm not progressing very fast at level 82, even with dailies. So my influence is limited to those who are level 85 and above. And there are a lot of high levels PKing lowbies. QQ I probably will be rage quitting when I die during daily quests and lose most of the exp I worked for anyways. xD

Edited by Spyclop, 04 May 2014 - 05:05 AM.

#62 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:33 AM

During dailies 85 (did just few 80) there are few pkers and always big alliances, so pking there is not a big problem... Just few faggots, but you can get rid of them easily (or use shield). The main problem is for the lowbies that goes to AT to level up and get some lants (but if they buy shield every day they won't get much lants)

#63 HeadAche

HeadAche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

There's people in AT ?  :hmm:

ROFL 

#64 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

Instead of a "PK Shield", why not have it the other way around..... I.E. If you want to PK, you "BUY" Enable PK Tolkin.....  Thats how it should be...

#65 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:09 AM

I love the idea of Crftwise.... it would be the best... and with the same limitations (e.g. you cannot change for the whole day)

#66 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

Instead of a "PK Shield", why not have it the other way around..... I.E. If you want to PK, you "BUY" Enable PK Tolkin.....  Thats how it should be...

nathan-filliion-speechless.gif

Craftwise wants PvE-only Requiem to play for a hundred years so he can dies happy with 1kkkkk lants in his banks.

Spoiler

#67 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

I have COD if I want to kill people.... P2W-PVP doesnt really interest me. I tell you what, when you start loosing gears on a PVP death, give me a call. Until then I wont play in your raindeer games... And should NOT be forced too.

#68 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

P2W-PVE forever ? with fail PvP options ? Req dies. Enjoy.

#69 HeadAche

HeadAche

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

+1

#70 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

You PvE players need to go play hello kitty online, this game too violent for you.

#71 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

nathan-filliion-speechless.gif

humgifjpckad5eyh.gif

#72 Dovakhiin

Dovakhiin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:24 AM

really just came back to play pve only as I did before enjoyed pve , and if i wanted pvp I wos going on battlefields a good place which u get points also , I see no logic on PK system , attleast I dont see the logic on letting high lvl ppl enter lower lvl maps its obv a abuse somewhere going on right now

#73 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

You PvE players need to go play hello kitty online, this game too violent for you.

And you PK players already have battlefields and duels. You want all the people like what you like. Ever considered that people can have different tastes?

#74 zombi3

zombi3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

Make "PK shield" a state, you can toggle on/off in character screen, under sociability. Then make it so it cannot be toggled if you are in combat mode, purple or red. easy fix.

#75 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:17 AM

Craftwise posting from an army of alt accounts? xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users