4/16 Madame Tussaud's Wax Museumtenance - Page 23 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

4/16 Madame Tussaud's Wax Museumtenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
551 replies to this topic

#551 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

I did a Low TI on my baby Ranger earlier today. Didn't get any disconnection until the VERY end, and minimal lag through the whole thing. And I have had 3 clients running for almost 4 days now. One sitting AFK in S. Pront, getting DBed like crazy(hooray for 0 EXP), the other sitting practically beside the Buff Bots. Not to mention, 11 Firefox Tabs open, iTunes shuffling through 6k songs, Skype, Steam, Microsoft Word and Outlook, and the Raptr game tracker thing all running at the same time(job hunting and using RO to take small breaks is kind of refreshing).

So, saying that is is completely on the servers side when time gaps and crap happen...I don't buy it 100%. Sure, there are some things that are server side, but not everything.

Edited by Draciolus, 21 April 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#552 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:01 AM

For some reason,I highly doubt that,knowing the Ragnarok Community....

I did a Low TI on my baby Ranger earlier today. Didn't get any disconnection until the VERY end, and minimal lag through the whole thing. And I have had 3 clients running for almost 4 days now. One sitting AFK in S. Pront, getting DBed like crazy(hooray for 0 EXP), the other sitting practically beside the Buff Bots. Not to mention, 11 Firefox Tabs open, iTunes shuffling through 6k songs, Skype, Steam, Microsoft Word and Outlook, and the Raptr game tracker thing all running at the same time(job hunting and using RO to take small breaks is kind of refreshing).

So, saying that is is completely on the servers side when time gaps and crap happen...I don't buy it 100%. Sure, there are some things that are server side, but not everything.

I'm not wasting my time making this stuff up. I know what's normal & what's not. If you guys aren't having any problems then I am happy for you. All I have open, is the same as you Drac, except I'm not using iTunes, or any other media player, Skype, Steam, & Raptr. I also using Widows Mail versus Outlook. In addition I use a 3rd party program to avoid latency and/or ISP issues.

As others, & myself were saying, this has only been happening since last weeks maintenance. I don't normally have any problems either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users