Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

What title is better on Crescentia?

#2 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

I actually have all the Easter event titles already, and I'll put it this way: For PvE, so far I have a preference for Ostern (I'm assuming that's the one for INT) For PvP, a combination of Easter Bunny and, if you're able to, the Little Boy set, is really useful because it puts your hit higher than usual for its duration. Ofc, these opinions will likely change from what I've heard of the patch coming the 23rd.

#3 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Should I gift it to my boyfriend? He's soulmaker XD (I don't do pvp)

#4 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

The patch on the 23rd will leave us with needing to discover what setup is the best from that point, and is rather hard to conjecture at this point. Considering what they could do to Crescentia, we could find ourselves needing to pump Agi in PvE, or we could find ourselves with only Int being of any importance, or we could find that suddenly magic attacks are worthless and we suddenly need to swap to physical/str builds. Technically, releasing "Elemental Resistance" on Wis could suddenly make that important too if they make it too efficient, or maybe the Vit to HP formula is made to be far too efficient and suddenly we all need more Vit.

This is why being prepared for anything might not be a bad idea. That being said though, your BF similarly would need to be prepared. Its up to you to decide who needs this preparation more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users