Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 34 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#826 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:46 AM

read patchnotes :D semi-formal/ purple wizard are coming now

#827 Keiga79

Keiga79

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:Warpportal

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

It would be grate if Cutie Attendant Red set will be in Mixboard again.  :Emo_12:

#828 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

Please add:

Assassin Cross Set!

:D

#829 oYaya

oYaya

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:23 PM

Pls Add Kazeura High School set and best unity set,best arcadia  :p_laugh:

Edited by oYaya, 10 October 2017 - 01:27 PM.

#830 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:13 PM

Not a set or costume, but i would love to see the Mount Lizard again, waiting so long for him

#831 KyoneskeMaekho

KyoneskeMaekho

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPortugal / France
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Odd Eyed Cat set.... if not wrong thats the name!

Only picture i find was this

OIL9Vnx.png

long time no see that set hope be back soon and avaliable tto drakans!!!! :D

#832 xAc3twan

xAc3twan

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:02 PM

I would like a dark costume with only 1 Wing, be creative

#833 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

I would like a dark costume with only 1 Wing, be creative

This thread is for the request of existing costumes which you would like to see to return to either Bigwheel or Mixboard. It is not for costume creation request.

On a side note, please know that according to the staff the creation of completely new costumes is sadly still out of reach due to the fact the tools to do so are still not functioning properly.

edit: I would love to see the Koala costume again

Edited by Fliederduft78, 18 October 2017 - 08:16 PM.

#834 coelianponi2

coelianponi2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:24 PM

Would be awesome to see Kazeura and/or Shiny Funk back on the wheel again  :heh:

#835 8030170119184935257

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:52 PM

Bring back Best Tiger Patterned Set please #10

#836 4405151231025228430

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

i hope the ultimate set will comeback, its stat so good  :p_love:

#837 Octr

Octr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

This thread is for the request of existing costumes which you would like to see to return to either Bigwheel or Mixboard. It is not for costume creation request.

On a side note, please know that according to the staff the creation of completely new costumes is sadly still out of reach due to the fact the tools to do so are still not functioning properly.

edit: I would love to see the Koala costume again

I'm sorry but this just isn't true, if staff at any point have said that to you as a factual statement, then they are just confused and in reality simply don't know how to do it, not that they do not have the necessary "tools" to do so.
I say this because there is a 3rd party public tool for dealing with .nif format and the 3D plugins are also public for working from 3D software (Max/Maya) to nif (gamebryo)
And it is not a difficult process to understand.

There's no broken tools that are needed for such a process. 

#838 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

I'm sorry but this just isn't true, if staff at any point have said that to you as a factual statement, then they are just confused and in reality simply don't know how to do it, not that they do not have the necessary "tools" to do so.
I say this because there is a 3rd party public tool for dealing with .nif format and the 3D plugins are also public for working from 3D software (Max/Maya) to nif (gamebryo)
And it is not a difficult process to understand.

There's no broken tools that are needed for such a process. 

You have not a single bit of knowledge. The public available 3D Plugins for Max/Maya/Blender are not working with the .nif format additions and type of rigging Dragon Saga needs. Dragon Saga has a whole bunch of own tools/plugins/exporters for the special type of bone rigging, animation export and much more.  The .nif format is an open format where everyone who has a license can add properties/extra data to just in case you do not know. So please don't start false rumors here because of having only a minor knowledge of what you're talking about.

This is your one and only official warning. If you decide to call the staff liars again your forum account will be suspended.

#839 Octr

Octr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

You have not a single bit of knowledge. The public available 3D Plugins for Max/Maya/Blender are not working with the .nif format additions and type of rigging Dragon Saga needs. Dragon Saga has a whole bunch of own tools/plugins/exporters for the special type of bone rigging, animation export and much more. The .nif format is an open format where everyone who has a license can add properties/extra data to just in case you do not know. So please don't start false rumors here because of having only a minor knowledge of what you're talking about.

This is your one and only official warning. If you decide to call the staff liars again your forum account will be suspended.

Not sure why your instant reaction towards my post is hostility but I did not under any circumstances call you or any other member of staff a liar.
Don't twist my words.

"Not a single bit of knowledge" yet at the end of your statement you decide to tell me I have only a minor knowledge, that itself is a contradiction,
But how can you possibly know what knowledge I hold from one single forum post? A bit ignorant to do so in my opinion.
Now as for what I wrote I don't see it as "starting a rumour" if I can infact prove that this is the case, I am not sure why you think it is impossible using the public plugins and tools available but it most definitely is, and given some time I can provide evidence to such a statement, but don't threaten me with forum suspension for speaking out against your statements as that seems rather corrupt.

Again not calling you or any of your team liars, I want to make that very clear, but I can't agree that the statement about creating new costumes is correct, because whatever you plan to do with broken tools and plugins can indeed be done with the public ones, and like I previously stated am willing to provide evidence of you do not wish to believe me.
I do want to apologise however for the misunderstanding you received from my post, it was more so to highlight that you may not be aware that you do not need to rely on the official tools to achieve the same results that the game currently uses.

#840 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

If you're such a good guy and artist who is able to get things running which do not run in-game I recommend to apply for a job in the gaming industry. 

By the way - with your pseudo knowledge you're sharing here it looks to me like you have reverse engineered the client files which is not allowed (refer to the user agreement). With this said the discussion is over.

This topic is for suggesting existing costumes players want to see in the BigWheel and/or MixBoard. Back to topic.

#841 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:45 AM

I would like to see the Cute Blue Messenger Set in the board in the next time! :-)

#842 tugnas

tugnas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

T-Rex Set please :)))))))

#843 7186170606141444160

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:52 AM

i hope the Best Ultimate Hero set come again.  :p_laugh:

Also the Red and Blue wings!   :p_idea:

please consider that, thank you! 

Edited by 7186170606141444160, 31 December 2017 - 08:52 AM.

#844 easykill1215

easykill1215

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

More cat costumes!

#845 Stophy

Stophy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

I have to suggestions for the next mixboard:

1)Shiny Funk Look Set

2)Paris Follower Set

Both are sets which I haven't seen for a long time and I wish to see them in the MixBoard/BigWheel!  :rolleyes:

#846 kattmax

kattmax

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:50 AM

I wish for:

1) Japanese Kimono Set

2) Fantasy Priest Set

3) Paris Follower Set

I hope they come out soon, havent seen them for a long time, thanks in advance!

#847 Kayzamu

Kayzamu

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:50 AM

Since the Dinosaur sets (Tricera, DeeNo, T-Rex) are my absolute favorite sets currently in the game, and I've already collected them, there would be nothing better than adding the Dino Egg Sets into the mixboard again (White / Brown / Pink). Would be really nice to see them on my characters :Emo_15:

Another set I haven't seen in quite a while are the Fantasy Priest and the Legendary Magician set.
Thanks for the awesome Mixboard rotations until now, I'm really looking forward to the next ones.                              
:p_laugh:

Edited by Kayzamu, 13 January 2018 - 04:52 AM.

#848 shadoworx

shadoworx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

I'd love to see the Assassin Cross set come around again, and maybe some of the ragnarok inspired sets too. Been searching around for these pieces for a while now!

#849 DiaryOwner

DiaryOwner

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:Take a guess

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

fantasy priest and best fantasy priest please~~~~~~~

#850 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

Ill suggest: Duke/Duchess of Vankos Set [Advanced Tab]
Im pretty sure this wasnt MixBoard for quite a while!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users