Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions - Page 4 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Your Favorite MixBoard/BigWheel Costumes! Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#76 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

dino sets and stone age sets 

Possible!

Thanks for the suggestion~

#77 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:49 AM

What about "Strength Potions"?

On the European Server (or at least on the german one) we had such potions with which we could reduce the fatigue by a certain amount. I would welcome the introduction of such potions in the IM Mall on the NA server because I always run out of production points and my Inventory is as full as a tick due to the crafted materials.

#78 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

For Gathering and Crafting?

I can ask our producer about it. :ok:

#79 Prockzone

Prockzone

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

For Gathering and Crafting?

I can ask our producer about it. :ok:

Yes, just for gathering and crafting.

In my opinion, they are pretty harmless because all you could do with them is pushing your skills to the maximum and selling the crafted goods (which would at most enliven the market).

Thanks for your efforts :no1:

Edited by Prockzone, 19 June 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#80 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

cycle through the artifact god sets again if you don't have any new artifact sets to put in. I know a lot of people who missed out on them and have a hard time finding them at the moment.

#81 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

the sets i mentioned last maint  :ok:

also,

please release the zodiac gold IM weapons (all of them) or make a gacha.

the new balloons and zodiac gold IM sets.

Edited by noxis, 21 June 2014 - 09:49 PM.

#82 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

cycle through the artifact god sets again if you don't have any new artifact sets to put in. I know a lot of people who missed out on them and have a hard time finding them at the moment.

Very possible!

@Prockzone I'll speak to the producer today to see if that kind of event is possible. Thanks again!

@noxis The sets should be possible. Balloons and whatnot are a different story.

#83 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

IM Bracelet that give a custom animation like the new cherry blossom set, something cool.

And an IM Chair one I've seen where a tree stump appears and the player sits on it.

#84 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

nvm just zodiac sets

Edited by noxis, 28 June 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#85 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

IM Bracelet that give a custom animation like the new cherry blossom set, something cool.

And an IM Chair one I've seen where a tree stump appears and the player sits on it.

That'd be cool!

nvm just zodiac sets

I spoke to the produce regarding the Zodiac sets.. apparently they look very familiar to some anime or something. It's being looked into.

#86 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

Maybe it's the other way around!

Positive those would sell well. Wouldn't agree to putting it in mix board though. Maybe a full set for 2k-2.5k cash points.

If you could post pictures of the sets maybe other players could figure out what anime it's from so we can get the ball rolling on releasing them.

#87 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:23 AM

Can we get some balloon and IM backpack items into the Item Mall that are not.........not.........only in the bighweel and not part of an existing set?

Those are so badly missed by the people. Any balloon/backpack item that you can just look at in the IM and directly purchase after....is wanted.

Wanted by so many players....

Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. The only thing matters is : that there is some variety of these items put in the IM by you guys that  can be directly purchased by the players.

We players don't want to see this kind of items just in the bighweel......we want to be able to purchase them directly in the IM itself.

Aaand

Some of us would like a little gambling game too with that kind of items:

Why not put in a "Ballon Gacha Box" - filled with different balloons in it? 

Why not put in a "Backpack Gacha Box" - filled with different backpack items in it?

Cause it is fun and you are always excited to check what balloon/backpack you got out of it.

(Those Gacha boxes should be priced lower as the directly purchase-able items though......)

Edit:

I'm talking about balloon and backpack items that are not part of any existing IM set.......just ones like for example the poop balloon/the cat backpack......that are just single items. I mean those kind of items, just single items not related to anything. I thought I better say this to prevent misunderstandings. 

Edited by Fliederduft78, 29 June 2014 - 01:44 AM.

#88 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:06 AM

I'll poke the producer about it and highlight that you guys want to buy them individual but he does like boxes.

Thanks.

#89 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:00 AM

I'll poke the producer about it and highlight that you guys want to buy them individual but he does like boxes.

Thanks.

Then poke him with a really big finger... 

Good to hear that the producer likes boxes, but we like also things "out-of-the-box"...

I didn't know that the producer is the one who buys the WPE and pays for it... But it's good, that I know this, so the producer can buy 10,000 WPE for me please. (irony off)

Now seriously: does the producer pay for the stuff in the IM or do we players do? And what do you think is more important for the Company? What we want and pay for or what the producer likes (one person - is he a person, or a ghost) ?

Btw, who is the guy called producer? I always said, most on the EU-servers were really crap, but one thing we did know was the first name of the producer. And that made it a bit more personally. 

Nothing more to say, except one thing: somebody on here made a very wise statement once: 

Never forget an unhappy wallet is an empty wallet.

I'm sure you remember who said that and I hope this time you listen to the Yuri  :heh:

Edited by yurioj75, 01 July 2014 - 08:07 AM.

#90 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

Then poke him with a really big finger... 

Good to hear that the producer likes boxes, but we like also things "out-of-the-box"...

I didn't know that the producer is the one who buys the WPE and pays for it... But it's good, that I know this, so the producer can buy 10,000 WPE for me please. (irony off)

Now seriously: does the producer pay for the stuff in the IM or do we players do? And what do you think is more important for the Company? What we want and pay for or what the producer likes (one person - is he a person, or a ghost) ?

this is merely a suggestion thread. you can play the 'i'm the customer so what i say goes' ploy if you like, but no one on wp's end has to listen to it.

i'm not one to give lessons on subtlety. but it seems to me that you're bargaining the wrong way.

much respect for shaz and the producer (who shall not be named,) for following through with many of our suggestions. 

#91 yurioj75

yurioj75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationAssindia, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

noxis, you can say what you want, but I'll ignore you in the future... 

We'll never get along with each other because we have two different opinions of what should be said and what not. So it's the best, I say nothing in the future, so that this post does not end up as the other discussion we had and which ShazamO has to "clean up".

And I also have much respect for ShazamO and his job. Beside this I don't want to say anything to anything else...

If ShazamO is not interested in what I said, so be it. He can just ignore or delete my post. 

The last I wanted to say is, that I'm not the only one who's thinking this way, but it seems I'm the only one with enough courage to speak this out loud.  And what I said was a suggestion: Listen to your customers.

It's a suggestion that many companies this time should take to heart. 

And you are right when you say

but no one on wp's end has to listen to it.

but the should listen to they customers, otherwise they will see the consequences early enough. There are many examples of this... well-known companies that must fight for their reputation just because of this.

And before this ends up in a flame war again, for myself this discussion is finished.

Edited by yurioj75, 01 July 2014 - 10:14 AM.

#92 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

Make some random IM Artifact Belts and bracelets that we are able to at least soulcraft. Or you guys can always lift the soulcraft/enchant restrictions on new origin and lovely silver/gold accessory sets they were never game breaking to begin with I don't know why restrictions were put on them. 

Edited by Starkespada1, 01 July 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#93 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

noxis, you can say what you want, but I'll ignore you in the future... 

We'll never get along with each other because we have two different opinions of what should be said and what not. So it's the best, I say nothing in the future, so that this post does not end up as the other discussion we had and which ShazamO has to "clean up".

And I also have much respect for ShazamO and his job. Beside this I don't want to say anything to anything else...

If ShazamO is not interested in what I said, so be it. He can just ignore or delete my post. 

The last I wanted to say is, that I'm not the only one who's thinking this way, but it seems I'm the only one with enough courage to speak this out loud.  And what I said was a suggestion: Listen to your customers.

It's a suggestion that many companies this time should take to heart. 

And you are right when you say

but the should listen to they customers, otherwise they will see the consequences early enough. There are many examples of this... well-known companies that must fight for their reputation just because of this.

And before this ends up in a flame war again, for myself this discussion is finished.

i never make a mess for anyone else to clean up after me. 

i find it strange people have a sense of entitlement towards something they have no say over. however, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. apparently, this includes me as well.

as for listening to customers, yes i believe wp is doing that to the fullest extent possible, being that our events and suggestions are being fulfilled. wouldn't it then be redundant to tell them to listen and care anymore than they already do? 

this leads me to wonder where you're really going with your statement.

#94 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

Make some random IM Artifact Belts and bracelets that we are able to at least soulcraft. Or you guys can always lift the soulcraft/enchant restrictions on new origin and lovely silver/gold accessory sets they were never game breaking to begin with I don't know why restrictions were put on them. 

+  :ok:

I think this would be great for us to have. And I agree on the part that this isn't game breaking at all. At time being those enchant restrictions are just annoying. (btw, newcomers always ask "why can't I enchant/soulcraft these")

I got a question. I don't know if this is possible at all. But I'm just going to ask:

Is there a way for some sort of "New Origin - retro" accessory event?

I think it is a shame that no newcomer to this server has a chance to obtain those accessories. Sometimes you'll find one or two in open market (most ones are equipped on players and in use - sure, they were at EU server too)......but as you know neither any newcomer nor any old player is able to obtain these in any way anylonger.

I wouldn't mind if we were able to farm this (in a really short event - like one!!! week) somehow in game........or if you guys simply put them into IM (in "new origin gacha boxes"......or something) for a very short time (one!!! week) as some sort of event.

just asking..... :ok:

#95 liliapavlova

liliapavlova

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

I would like

-Punk Look SET

-Artemis Artifact SET (i saw this set in other server)

#96 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

I would love the ability to soulcraft IM accessories again. Especially since aim/evade is semi-useless and we CAN'T RANDOMIZE THEM!

#97 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:54 AM

or at least give us some sc-able shield and belt for IM slots.

#98 Feiii

Feiii

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:21 AM

Unisex][Special] Heartless Sword Bear Set

That's the only cape like robe in the game exclude paris of cuz.

#99 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Unisex][Special] Heartless Sword Bear Set

That's the only cape like robe in the game exclude paris of cuz.

Possible :ok:

#100 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

artemis

zodiac sets

sales

etc.