#1 KaMyCHiKo

KaMyCHiKo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hello,

I'm newbie and i've become level 26 in this days, I have so many doubts about the change of the Job, I've read that Sorcerer could be Healer or DPS, or Semi DPS-Semi Healer (Hybrid), but isn't recommended to become Hybrid because you cannot get good results, so i don't wanna question it ...

But it bring me a question, if i wanna become a Healer, what seal is better...? Water Emblem or Seal of Earth?

And if i wanna become a DPS what seal must i choose...? Fire Emblem or Wind Emblem?

I have so many doubts about it, but i know Water Emblem give me HP, SP and Defense, so is good for recovering SP (a big problem for all MAGES CLASS), and Seal of Earth is better for Land of Recovery, that gives so much HP than Water Emblem, that gives me the easily way to be difficult to kill me or my party, but i know this may cost so much SP...

If i finally wanna be a DPS, i know Fire Emblem gives me too much Magic Attack, so its good for kill tanks, but there is a problem, if the casting is broken, Magic attack works for nothing, but i know Wind Emblem gives me too much haste for make quickly casting, and make it so difficult to broke casting, so you can hit quickly and many times, so it's good, but the hit gives few damage, so i don't know what to choose...

¿Anyone can answer me what seal is better for each class of Sorcerer?

Healer --> Water Emblem or Eath of Seal?
DPS --> Fire Emblem or Wind Emblem?

Thanks for all.

#2 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

I would recommend waiting until the next big patch on the 23rd before getting an idea/opinion on whats better since the sorcerer class is going to have a rebalance done to it.

#3 KaMyCHiKo

KaMyCHiKo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

I would recommend waiting until the next big patch on the 23rd before getting an idea/opinion on whats better since the sorcerer class is going to have a rebalance done to it.

Yeah, that was a Good Idea, but i had to divide points between Skills after change Class, If not I won't have any skill, so I made it, but somebody tolds me that I will receive postly a Skill Points Reset Scroll, so I will choose some skills I think are better for a DPS, but if i see it isn't good, I probably reset Skills Points and I will build another skill tree.

But in my opinion, the right way, probably will be, that after next big patch, must gives everyone a Skill Points Reset Scroll (No trade,  No sell) or make an Easy Event for get one for level 25+ Chars, for change skills and adapt it to new balanced system...

Other Question is, that they have said that Wizards will change SP Cost of Skills, but What about Sorcerer? We have the same problem as Wizards. Will they reduces Costs SP for us?

Thanks Sarasah for your answer!

#4 Jirosama

Jirosama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationImperial Beach, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:30 AM

wind emblem lvl 5. use cold bolt(max) then use jupitel thunder(max) and varityr spear(Max). I'm still a hybrid class with lvl 5 earth emblem lvl 1 heal, and lvl 5 land of recovery. Not much has changed except our hit rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users