woe situation in renewal - Page 13 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

woe situation in renewal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#301 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

No but I'll probably catch some kind of STD from windfall's items

#302 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Can I call this server Ymir2.0 yet? Are we there yet?

#303 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

has more than 1k players so no imo

#304 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Can I call this server Ymir2.0 yet? Are we there yet?

For that to happen first you need to get the biggest guild in the controlling alliance completely banned

then everyone else needs to quit and RMT all their crap to a single guild

Then the remaining guilds need to ally

And then you must spend a year crying for a merger with ..I guess pRO or something.

#305 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

i am sure the reason of this thread if u all have forgotten is because alliance have been very dominant and causing a lot of people to quit which would lead to the death of ragnarok.

Besides the morons, most people are blaming it on certain guilds not willing to ally up, not us c:

Also, this:

I dont understand, a lot of people allways are telling me how sinergia is a bad guild that wastes time and effort of anymosity and CS, and they say that CS are not in the level of anymosity, now a read that the alliance is killing everything... (this are not my opinions abouth the guilds, im just qouting other people)

Edited by Sapphic, 23 April 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#306 amandabambi

amandabambi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:24 PM

:wall:

#307 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:28 PM

You allied based on your collective strengths.

You allied to ensure your greatest threat would remain neutral, and to maintain your standing.

You allied to farm in a WoE scene incapable of rallying itself, to econ and fill up the guild coffers.

You could lose said ally and spice up what is currently a languishing aspect of this game, but you will not, as you're complacent and satisfied with your position.

True story bro.

Ha...hahahaha. Added to the delusional list with haseo and dukenukem or w/e his name is.

#308 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

MOM I WANT A PUZZLE!

Here's your puzzle, honey.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yes?

I WANT YOU TO PUT IT TOGETHER FOR ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#309 heinrichxxiii

heinrichxxiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSinergia Guild
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Today is one good example why we play as alliance...at the beginning it was only CS and Sinergia defending Payon 1, this is part of a plan to bring some fight to our forts, you can see the same thing on WoE 2.0...but here is the thing...today we did not have a 2 vs 2 guild....we had 6 GUILDS ATTACKING PAYON 1...wont you call all your allies? ...i am glad we did call Animosity, so sorry they lost valk 3 again, but it is the same thing we have done in the past.

Those that do not know me, i am Augusto369 (the worst RG ever if you want to say anything bad about me...i know it already). I am one of the 2 founder of Sinergia's project. Most of you do not know me, but i have been leading Asgard Kingdom guild for two years. I was not ready then to lead and i treated WoE as a secondary matter for a long time...so yes...i dont know too much about WoE.

But my lack of knowledge is compensated by experience about running more than 120 people in almost 3 guilds called Sinergia, Sinergia Reclutas and Agressor for all kind of events including WoE. Having too many events running day by day makes it difficult to improve in WoE in particular. This is not an excuse, it is a fault from my part but it does not mean we are not working to improve.

I was part of Smokies alliance for more than a year, they are great players and a great guild, but we were betrayed by then twice, by quiting our alliance and attack our forts to get a castle, thanks to Alice and Pheks we joined back their alliance to kick Animosity's alliance just when we joined WoE informally as UH+AK guild (a project to see if Sinergia could join WoE scenario). Once we honored Smokies alliance and help them with LYC,FU to take Nidh 5, we decided to leave that alliance and it was in good terms. All the odds were against us in that moment, because LYC and Smokies were almost as strong or skilled as Animosity and serveral smaller guilds merged into Smokies (like proximity, darken souls) and it looks like OPC merge into FU...but the idea of remain in an alliance that at the end of WoE betrayed you and start attacking you was not an option. Several times we called Alice to tell that LYC was attacking us, same with FU. Sometimes we defend a fort together and they abandoned us...and more issues that if i continue telling you...you will get tired. That is the other reason why you guys cant stand Animosity's alliance, because you attack each other breaking alliance. This strategy should be change to pursuit Animosity's alliance castles, not taking your own ally castle. Only FU and Smokies remain having a good relationship and i hope they will remain as go allies are they are to each other.

As i said before i am Asgard Kingdom leader, you all know we were a small to middle size guild. Thanks to UH we merged into this new project under the criteria of becoming a WoE guild...playing separate made us fail several times in the past, but when we merged we kicked several guilds we never thought we could (like FU and Loki) the first 3 months. We were not ready for bigger challenges so decided to make plans for WoE. In that moment CS and Animosity became our greatest helper. Some people call CS and Sinergia the 'Animosity Slaves'...it is funny because the same people that say played WoE in alliance the same way we did (remember Valkyrie's Valf 2 a year ago).

It is truth we still have a lot to learn, we are slow but we will get there...instead of complaining about the server issues we decided to organize...today the last 25 mins of WoE Loki decided to attack us ..some kind of GvG, today we won, but i am sure they were not in their full strength, they underestimate us and pay the price..next time they will wipe us so hard we may give up the castle like we did in the past.

With the Sinergia's origin story i wanted to point some basic principles that could balance the WoE scenario:

1. MAKE A LOYAL ALLIANCE.

2. Plan a detailed WoE strategy for your guild and align it without affecting  your alliance plans.

3. Small guilds...MERGE if your numbers a low...we are proud of coming from UH and AK guilds even now as part of Sinergia, we honor the bound we had in the past.

For the record: Most of us are from Chile, Spain, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Honduras, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Peru, Brazil, USA, Bolivia, Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia and Mexico...if you did not know spanish is a common language in those countries (including several states of USA), so please dont be ignorant when you refer about us,....One more thing  NO MVP CARDS IN SINERGIA, just a few gods we had on UH and some new brynh we made....and we still manage to kill Smokies sometimes by ourselves. It is a great honor to fight them and hope those of you that complains...just ally that great guild and see if you can take Juno 2 and Payon 1 from Animosity alliance.

#310 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

This again? History can be such a broken record. Also I'm getting too old.

#311 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Wow.

The amount of density from some of the posters in this thread makes me want to join a reigning guild in WoE even more now.Especially since I'm finally getting back into the game after my hiatus.I see the mindset of people(well some people)who are not on top and it leaves me dumbfounded.I also see why the people who are complaining are losing now.

#312 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

[mod]This thread was doomed to become a GvG fight from the start. If you want to discuss changes to the WoE scene, I suggest discussing changing mechanics such as ally numbers rather than poking at specific guilds as causing the server to collapse. Anyway... This thread's spiraled out of control long enough.[/mod]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users