#1 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Hey there Midgardians, we've had a very rough and tumble year haven't we? Good times and bad, met a lot of new people and forged a lot of friendships unless you're a friendless loser like me

I think it's time to share your story about what you were like when you first started the game, and what you've done up until now. So from today until the 7th of May, share your stories here. Whoever does gets a new ERPB, no questions asked.

IGN:

What did you do for the past year? (50 words or more)

First screenshot you can find

Latest screenshot you can find

IGN: Doppio

What did you do for the past year?

I started my RO2 Journey, innocently enough, on SEA as a very very terrible knight. When I heard there was going to be an iRO server, I was optimistic. Because I hated Knight, I decided to roll Priest. It was a very steep slope to climb, but I managed to get to 50 and joined a guild. Unfortunately said guild died shortly afterwards, so I made my own guild using the remaining members of 5 other guilds, and Nice Boat was born. While we were strong, we kind of flew under the radar for most of the year. At the beginning of the year I became a VEP using my charming good looks and inability to care, and soon afterwards I became VCR and Localizer. Coincidentally, in the last couple of weeks, some of the old boats have returned, while new boats have been steadily joining. I have high hopes for the rest of this year.

Spoiler

Latest Screenshot

Spoiler

Edited by Sestuplo, 07 May 2014 - 10:40 PM.

#2 Quetzalcoatlx

Quetzalcoatlx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

IGN: Quetzalcoatlx

What I did for the past year:

Well, I started playing right after the beta. I started with a ranger named Strifex. As usual trying to climb up but it was too hard since I was so innocent on stuffs happening. Things got harder and harder. I manage to join Earl Grey with 3 of my friends(s3condcUp,zukulu and KwinInaMo) and right now I am the last one standing on us 4. Things went on and on until we jumped to IcE. and finally Crecentia came in the game. I decided to quit ranger and hop on Crecentia. Hopefully I came up to this level and become a Crecentia VCR. And now, hitting on top with my newest guild Uncrowned! :D 

PS: Uncrowned is recruiting people! :D we only look serious but we are fun! ^^

First Screenshot Made: 

Spoiler

Latest Screenshot Made:

Spoiler

#3 2186130521195602510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Odin.

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

IGN: Urfid

What did you do for the past year? (50 words or more): I started my journey around june of the last year expecting a new RO1, I wasn't disappointed but I felt this game as a new challenge, I started alone as a lone hybrid Priest, doing what I could do best, but I felt alone after some time.
I managed to find a nice group of people, where we've been trying to get better and better in the game, but funding a nice friendship, thanks to this game I've met a lot of new friends. We even have some meet-ups where we have fun and get some nice food and drinks.
After all this time, I'm just another player of this game, without shame or glory, I've seen some faces leave, some new faces come but one thing hasn't changed, the joy I get from playing with my guildmates from Kawaii Desu, who are some of the best people I've ever met in a game... But after all this time, I haven't reach ML20 because I'm lazy and prefer running in circles around Morroc.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 kimsera

kimsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Locationhoodlyfe
  • Server:thuglyfe

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

IGN: mangopuddin

I use to have a main in some top15guild, but left without a word to Korea and came back 2-3 months later and got kicked. (I still got the guild cape though haaaaaaaay~) So I "borrowed" my brother's Sorc and realized that I liked playing a class that pressed like 4 buttons in raids and like 5 buttons in Colosseum. He also happened to associate with people from Niceboat so I played along with it and fooled them into thinking that I was a qtbrboi. This charade continued into joining my guild and even when trying to get into hu3hu3br but they didn't want me because I wasn't thug enough or something so I cry everytiem. ㅜ.ㅜ Then I got my ocean commander set so it was k. I then thought "W-wouldn't it be funny to wear a Zeras to terror colo as a Priest?!?!" so I made one and -_-heel'd myself through playing bodyguard for Whitney in colos, rat extermination, Chaos (*cough* Monk Paradise) and maxed stats and skills. Aw yis.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by kimsera, 22 April 2014 - 10:42 PM.

#5 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

IGN: Fluidz

What did you do in the past year:

Well i came to this game before it was released on Steam, my goals were to be some sort of hardcore pro.... as you can tell i clearly failed... Due to the fact i met alot of awesome people and i became more social and focused on enjoying myself. The 100 Guild strong event had started so i thought i'll get out there then it started by joining LoLegends great bunch of people then moving on to Shinsegumi and now currently in Exodus. This game became alot more fun despite the constant Bug and Exploits throughout the year but  i really enjoyed playing this game more than any other. After the AoV patch i was done with ro2 then i decided to go too Aura Kingdom eventually coming back missing my guild (QQ) now i lurk in Prontera waiting for colo entry's and woe, whilst enjoying the community of Ragnarok 2 aswell as my Guildmates.

(deleted alot of screenys -.- but) oldest image

Spoiler

Newest Image:

Spoiler

Edited by Fluidz, 22 April 2014 - 09:04 PM.

#6 Hikarii18

Hikarii18

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

IGN: Kimchew

What did you do for the past year? I started my RO2 journey kinda late, back in July/August I think. I kept joining different guilds that time as before I thought " I just couldn't find the right guild for me. Couldn't find the right people that would suit or accept my sense of humour especially my amazing PUNS." I joined at least 3 different small guilds that time. Well, I used to be this shy, adorable, innocent, lovely little girl until I joined exodus. This guild corrupted the -_- out of me but I like it  :thumb2:. I used to not talk at all and just put up a barrier to anyone who tries to get close to me but now, get on our RC and you'll see me yellin and being a perv and who knows what I've done so far. Those karaoke fun nights, those funny and unforgettable raids with so much yelling and swearing (what can I say, I love them). It used to be fun. Now, I'm currently on hiatus (in game). With all the bug abuse (and bug abuser) and drama, this game is sooo not fun for me anymore. The guildies are the only reason why I'm still thinking for logging back on and play again. 

I accidentally deleted my Ro2 SS folder so this one is my latest one. 

First screenshot you can find :

Spoiler

I have no idea, why hero is there. Kinda ruined the pic actually. LOL jks <3

Spoiler

#7 CzarJeka

CzarJeka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

IGN: MissTruiev

I joined RO2 when seeing it advertised on Gaia online, and was instantly hooked because I already had a love for MMOs. I played the game and was practically clueless about everything, especially ignoring things like khara. I ignored khara on my first two characters. I joined a guild on my assassin at lvl 48, and that is where I started to learn more about the game. I have since then created ten characters and they all range from level 25 to ML9, and very much so enjoy leveling characters with friends and guild mates. I have on my alts joined a  fairly new guild where we are leveling together but feel more like a family. And I do not ignore khara anymore, because going back to do khara on my assassin or bear butt has been….long. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

IGN; Rtran

I started playing around mid-june 2013 and adored the game instantly because it reminded me of WoW a lot and was free-to-play. I enjoyed the music and the character designs and easy quests that made me wonder what was going to happen next. I chose to be a Warrior and decided to go full dps, I wanted to have good defence whilst being able to kick ass hard even knowing it was a different build from what everyone expects from the class and stuck to it up until AOD. I first realised it would become a grinding game when we were asked to get Male and Female Thief bug card in Culvert and droprate sucked - that was my first disappointment. I started doing colo late at around level 40ish because I didn't know there are balance-buffs and did not know the best gear available at that time could be purchased with blood points, what a mistake! I also enjoyed the game mechanics of raids but pets with embus, and then with AoV release, ruined this part.

As for the social part goes, I joined a couple of french guilds and left to pursue my will to take part of War of Emperium in a more serious manner. I got invited to IcE the day they were massively inviting people for an event (thanks jRZ!) and stay there for some time until Exodus recruted members that wanted to participate in it. Unfortunately, WoE was dead empty during this period.

Major disappointments: Being nerfed heavily when I got 3 or 4 pieces of colosseum t1 gears, of about 25% vigor. Taking Hero as a benchmark, during the time he bashed 12 times I swung the sword only 9 times - he was wearing full colo dodge/parry gears and I was wearing full colo vigor/haste... that's how hard the nerf got. This and the fact that I saw a couple of items disappear (Wind elixirs, VIP card, etc.) made me quit iRO2 for good. I guess Warp portal took a decision that they thought was best for their business.

Long story short, it's been fun playing RO2 and I'm looking forward to see how it will evolve next year on another server.

EDIT: I forgot, the 'engrish' in the text is a major turn off to read the quests and follow the quest line, and this is my 2nd disappointment haha.

Edited by 5318130516144610857, 23 April 2014 - 05:59 AM.

#9 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

IGN: Lyssina
I started iRO2 when my brother told me that they've put it up on Steam. So I checked it out, watched a few videos, and went and downloaded the game. This is one of the most attractive free-to-play mmorpg's I have ever played so it wasn't that hard to get into it. At first, I made my own guild, because I didn't ... have... any friends playing. But then I found this guild when I was trying to get my first lvl 50 staff (Goblin Leader pls ;v and thank you Mia :p_laugh: ) and they recruited me. And this was where I grew up and learned so many things, made a lot of friends, and had the best time evaaarr. I think I actually changed a lot... in the past year. I definitely talk a lot more now, than I did when I first started. And oh, the dirty jokes... SO many jokes were told. I blame Allen and Knight for this!! They corrupted my innocence!!!  :sob: 
The past few months have been quite tough, especially when a few of my old friends retired, but it's getting better. And I hope that it will just continue to get better because I do like this game, and most of all, I love the friends that I made here. I mean, they're all poops. But I love these poops <3

Spoiler

Spoiler

#10 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:43 AM

IGN: MogKnight

What did you do for the past year? who gives a -_- really?

25kh946.jpg

screencapture_2014_03_21_02_40_47_by_fuc

#11 Lyrella

Lyrella

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 375 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

IGN: Snorks

Not a whole lot. I started out with a close group of friends that I had played RO1 with. I made an archer, they made swordsman and thief. After about 2 weeks they all quit. I continued on alone. I got bored of the ranger and decided to try a different class so I made a sorcerer next. That went okay until around level 30-ish. I got bored and tried to make a wizard... even more bored of RO2 and took a break at that point. A couple months later I came back. This time I decided to make a soulmaker from the new noel addition. Things moved along, I found a guild and learned a lot about the game. Then I got bored of being a sub-par healer so I made a priest. Guild got quiet, I got bored, went back to ranger. Guild got more quiet, more bored, decided I hated my ranger's face and remade. Found a new guild, learned more about the game... still bored :(

First screenshot you can find:

I got trapped in Culverts and somehow got this terrifying close up with my eyeballs.

QXYD3GR.jpg

Latest screenshot you can find:

Was farming stuffs and then... My tummy is all in knots :o!

jAklcxi.jpg

#12 lokasenna

lokasenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

IGN: Lokas3nna

I started fairly late, around September/October, together with some of my IRL friends - made a guild, and everything. I always play mage classes, and I had decided to play whoever's blue weapon dropped from a Pandora Box first. One of my friends rolled sorc after picking up her Pandora Staff, so I rolled Wizard, even when I got literally every other weapon except mine. Then I learned nobody plays Wiz guy wizards don't wear pants we sit weird we wear friggin dresses the ropes from mostly pugs, where I got yelled at, and might have yelled at other people. Wizards are apparently flashy bastards that like to set stuff on fire, and are mostly walking Int buffs for raids.

The year's been fun, staying up til 5AM repeatedly wiping against the Einherjar, or RM, or actually waking up at 5AM to do Colo. Then I hit 50, and I got so bored of waiting for lockouts that I made a priest. Then AoV happened, and there's no way I'm grinding my priest through that hell, so I worked on grinding the crap out of my wiz (twas solo grinding back then lol). Then my friends stopped playing because of the grind, the guild sort of disbanded, and Leila dragged me into the Boat... RIP.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by lokasenna, 23 April 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#13 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

IGN: Arabelle/SageLeaf

What did you do for the past year?:  I started to play iRO2 on the first day the server opened from beta (May 1, 2013) with my boyfriend and some other IRL friends. During the last year I have spent time playing two toons a ranger and a soul maker. I joined Wicked guild and became the co-leader it until a few days ago when I was given guild mastership of it. I made some great friends from pugging raids and I also learned how to make AFKing fun while talking in town to everyone I meet. Sadly my boyfriend quit playing when the whole Embus pet was able to freeze raid bosses, and slowly my friends all started to leave the game also. Finally on 9/11 when the Noel patch came out I made my kid SageLeaf and used it as a second main. Had to spend many months grinding them both to master level 20. About a month ago after many of my original friends had left the game I joined Collision and have found real fun in the game once more.

Arabelle

Spoiler

SageLeaf

Spoiler

Arabelle

Spoiler

SageLeaf

Spoiler

#14 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

IGN:Iskandar

I first played ro2 back during beta. Continued to play ro2 with guildmembers from ro1 (Guild Eternal). However, my ro1 guildmembers returned to ro1 because they found ro2 to be too boring and not have the same magic that ro1 had. Soon the guild died out and I eventually joined Earl Grey. However, that was also short-lived as well. I then became a hermit for a while before joining the guild Predators. It is a small guild but the small community is reminiscent of the original guild I joined in the beginning/ro1.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#15 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

IGN: Arbalist

Started out as a silly archer in May, no research into classes whatsoever (hence why my name and class don't match). Heard Beastmasters used spear, so I thought, "Oh cool, I'll be like a RO1 knight that can shoot spears." Nope. I also tried to save my points because I wasn't aware of skill resets for Beastmaster so I was incredibly slow and weak. Eventually, I learned otherwise, and became a pewpewpew machine. Went to Wolves Cave, got invited to my first guild Kaioken and I would meet my best in-game friends (who became real life friends) here. Became a crazy bear. Learning that DPS Bears weren't viable, I obviously decided I wanted to defy those standards. Nope. Gave up and got Grizzly eventually, turns out I love being a tank and I never looked back. Looked off the side of Divided Plains and decided, "one day, I will tank a fall from here," and that started me on my journey to achieving ridiculous HP (As the great deity known as Master Health Potion tells me, "My HP will reach the skies!" Also started my insane journey of Colosseum after some time and after several weeks of neglecting sleep, I eventually did it, with 2-3 Champion wins which I was proud of because I couldn't really afford anything to give me an advantage. It was somewhere within this time where my first guild was falling apart, and only 3 of us were left. After being awesome loners for a while, we migrated to ANIME. Love it. I think it was also around here where I started my Wizard. Again, Colo madness. Both BM and Wizard got fully geared in the same weak, awesome and disappointing at the same time. Ridiculous HP requirements and elitism pushed me away from raids, and into card gambling. Proudest gambling win? 3 Abrahims and an Executioner Meister in the same day. Blew all that money on more card gambling. Eventually quit because I wasn't a useful enough tank. School, life, stress, etc. Came back for Chaos Dungeon and AOV silliness. BMs were buffed to be top tier PVE, steamrolled through everything. Missed out on Sandarman grinding so I solo grinded desert to mLvl 11. Desert gear got buffed, had less HP than my Chaos set so skipped and more solo grinding for the most part to mlvl 20 to prep for Osiris. Crappy patches throughout, honing mess, guildies quitting. AFK forever. Went on gear hunt for awesome looks, 1.5 Large bags worth of gear. Spent two days getting statues made of myself. More quits, lost motivation. Now, 4/23, 60k HP unbuffed. I wish I had more money to go higher, but whatever. Free to play all day.

First screenshot you can find/Latest screenshot you can find

The only screens I really took were of my statues. Everything else is boring Stat and Gear comparisons no one needs to see. Here they are, Enjoy.
http://imgur.com/a/wOnh9

#16 Aquari

Aquari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

IGN: Aquarries

I tried out RO2 back in Beta with friends from another game, but didn't really get to try it for too long. We played together starting out for a while, before eventually splitting into different guilds. They eventually quit and I was the only one left out of the group of us that played together. I eventually met new people that I bonded closely with in our guild PandaNinja. A highlight of the friends I made in PandaNinja is when a friend that had moved to IcE asked a few of us to help them out with the WoE Speedrun contest. I now enjoy using the humongous mousepad as my laptop pad, and the sweater is being borrowed by someone who liked the poring design on the back. We as a guild had fun, tons of fun together, but sadly people eventually stopped playing of their own volition and the guild slowly died. To this day I still keep in contact with a few of the people from PandaNinja that I had bonded with, and I'm happy that RO2 provided that chance for that to happen.

I kept playing after PandaNinja had died and found a new home in Phantasm. I had a blast playing with them and doing raids, especially learning how to do Ratmaster H together and eventually spanned into doing Chaos dungeon together when it came out. Pre-AOV, I had a blast playing RO2. Sadly AOV is where I stared to lose a lot of the interest. It became a mundane chore to level up (again) and the new stats were bothersome and buggy starting out. And it is still being fixed since it's change... which is a bit of a disappointment to see the lack of planning given to the update. Eventually my play time on RO2 faded to near non-existence due to school and sheer disappointment in what the game had become. I still keep tabs on the updates, to see what is changing and what was going on.

First screenshot you can find: Beta closing screenie

Spoiler

Latest screenshot you can find: Pre-AOV; Killing the Queen

Spoiler

Edited by Aquari, 23 April 2014 - 05:47 PM.

#17 Shazno

Shazno

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationYour closet

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:08 PM

IGN: Shazno, Santoshi

Weeeeelll...I haven't been playing RO2 for a year, I've been debating whether or not to play it. I've only been playing it for...*counts* 12 days(shorter than I thought), but it feels like it's been longer. In only these 12 days, I've seen the playerbase slowly rise, seen more people talking in public chat(for better or worse), got some friends, got some enemies, got some frenemi-i'll stop that. I've also helped and been helped, but it's a journey nonetheless! I'm hoping that the playerbase rises, the bugs get fixed, and everyone has a great time this year better than their last! Happy Anniversary RO2! I wish you well! WHOO! \o/  :chomok01:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Who cares about veterancy? I'M ON A TIGER! Devilica does not approve. :ani_shy:

Edited by Shazno, 23 April 2014 - 08:14 PM.

#18 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

ign: Aesma
what i did the past year,
i started playing during beta, just being my normal loner knight haha till i met some awesome ppl from ironheart who helped me out but they quit the game early on, next i met some members from Valhalla who scouted me into their family, such good times and good friends, but alas the time too move on some of us joined IcE awesome guild , awesome ppl man i miss the old ice crew we had some good times, but times change and ppl change i guess, nothing stays the same forever, as the game changes so do we all :) . ill definetly never forget the good moments in this game and looking forward to making some new memories with you all this year ^_^

sorry quality isnt good trying to get this posted from my ipad lolimage.jpg

Edited by LostDreamer, 23 April 2014 - 08:25 PM.

#19 Stratum

Stratum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

IGN: AIert (aiert with capital i)
I played RO1 for several years prior to starting RO2. One thing that had always drawn me to Ragnarok Online, no matter how many times I quit for a different game, was how ADORABLE the characters are.  :p_love: The sheer number of ways in which I can customize my character never fails to draw me back to the basics. I initially joined RO2 with a group of longtime RO1 friends who had decided to make the jump into 3D MMO's; things went great and I had lots of fun exploring the game, meeting new people, and learning to play my characters. Eventually, those friends ran into relationship issues among themselves and quit RO2, leaving me to fend for myself and find a new group of people to enjoy the game. After some good (and difficult) times with lots of challenging raids and enjoyable people from Happy Poring Knights, I eventually found my way into Avengard and have been having a blast with all of the fun new bunnies/guildies.  :p_hi:  I'm really looking forward to opportunities to make some fond memories in the days ahead.

Spoiler

Latest Screenshot

Spoiler

#20 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:04 AM

IGN: KurayamiRolf ; Rabastan

Used to play RO1 ages ago, found out about RO1 (had know of beta for ages but couldn't join so didn't know when was exactly available for public).

Lets see I've join in RO2 around June or July, has it been that long already? Started off with my usually class for MMOs, which was either Assassin type and Rangers, this one I started off as a thief, was fun until at some point we couldn't really use our skills from Shadowform below, or they would miss or fail part of the time, the joys (was also when we were still those shadow wolf with a horn on top - didlo unicorn wolves according to old guildmates). Said sin now is part of Natsu's guild after my former guild died off, was a small one called Phantom, given WoE had started back then. No matter.

During that time I started a support class for a change, Rabastan, which was lots of fun. Went hybrid since despite I don't mind support I just can't fully leave the damage part, Colosseum was the best to play, running around killing and getting killed (shame how it is now...). Joined DeMoNiC, slowly rose ranks, helped players along the way despite I leveled slowly (still do, only an ML8 whilst most people are already ML20). Got a lovely Rabstang card from them before the guild kinda died out, oh the memories...

Also tested out the noel class, especially the Crecentia, the fun there with the curses (DoTs), especially Crucio given Raba's name sake. Only one person on public ages ago knew from where though.

Mostly seen public chat regardless whom character I use. So see yah there.

From my time as a young assassin being taught a few extra tips  from another guild even after a couple of duels. :thx:

Spoiler

Wonder if that guild still lives, haven't seen any of them running about as before...

Got to heart my friends, the Rabstang love is still there (chat box).  :heh:

Spoiler

#21 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

IGN: Tonitrua

When I started playing RO2, it was a simpler time. My very first VIP Package cost 350z, almost 1/4 of my life savings at the time. I was almost 50 and back then all of the cool kids were doing Random Hard Dungeons. I tried my hand at it, but things didn't go so well with the equipment I had at the time. Over time, my armor got better.. but the new dungeons and raids also got harder. Still, we ran in head first, usually with much less HP than recommended (and a death count to prove it). Eventually we mastered even the hardest dungeons, in a time when no one dared to fight bosses without Embus pets. Guilds came, and guilds went, as did the patches and updates. But I missed many of them.. I came back and level 1 characters were suddenly stronger than me. It took some getting used to everything, but catching up on master levels and osiris equipment has reminded me of the old days when I was still running around in dungeons trying not to die too many times.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Tonitrua, 24 April 2014 - 01:42 AM.

#22 DragoKan

DragoKan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

IGN: Drakoshu

What did you do for the past year?:

Well, i started play RO2 in the middle of october after one year of playing in Rift. I do on first a Ranger, becouse i like this tipo of class ( i start in any mmorpg with ranger class eheh), and after this i level up 4 class to 25 to study them :no1: After i level up the ranger doing dungeon in random party and other stuff. The game remember me a classic Theme park mmorpg with funny grafic and fun mob and not much grind. After the coming of AoV well the grind start but its some king of fun grind for me  :p_angel:  Now i have one ML20 and some cool friend to play. And i start one moore ML char just for fun, and like of magic class eheh. Hope the game become to be moore better and funny in the year.

First Screnn:

Last Screen:

#23 IchiNiSan

IchiNiSan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

IGN: DeathRiddle

My friends invited me to play RO2, I picked a Wiz even when they said that wiz was super weak just because I like to be a Wizard. I joined the guild Infinity! the day I got to 50, they are so friendly and nice and we were just like a family. At that time even RHDs were hard and Bapho/PvE H were extremely hard. I can't describe how happy I was each time I won a token from dicing in a raid and you could only raid a dungeon once a day. But then came the AOV, my friends quit the game, I was the lonely Nerfed Wizard that couldn't do anything in the game. I didn't want to quit this game, but I couldn't stand to be so useless so I made my rogue my main char until now. I'm happy with my rogue, I can do anything soloing and I can help others with many things. And then my guildies stopped playing this game one by one, some left the guild, some too busy to login, some quit. I had been the only one that online in the guild most of the time for months until I decided to left for another friendly guild. I hope I still can play this game for a long time and I hope this game become be a good game with more happy gamers in it xD.

My wiz, his name is DeathDenial, still ML3 :))

oF3GQGw.jpg

now i'm a trap, DeathRiddle xD

bGqU2b3.jpg

#24 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

haha death :)

IGN: xMagik

I joined this game last year in summer, it was August I think because I missed Ro1 (though my time there was brief). I made a sorc because I liked Magik from X-Men and she is called 'Sorcerer Supreme of Limbo' (also got the devil outfit to resemble hers).  I was lost and clueless as I didn't even had much experience with gaming.. and my computer was slow :( very early someone invited me to a guild and they helped me out with the first field boss and first dungeon. A bit after while lvling up I found two people that said it'd be cooler to lvl together, and so we did. One of them told me I should join her guild as it was more active and fun, and so I did :). The Guild was Infinity and Death (from above :)) was there too. People were nice and friendly and helped me out a lot. Was a bit hard to do raid times cause I'm from Europe. In a random raid I met this very special person with whom I have developed a very special friendship that evolved in a very special relationship that evolved into moving in together :) something I will always be grateful to Ro for. After AOV I was mostly inactive for a while, part because of personal life, part because I was mad at bugs & changes that made me lose zeny, items and the little time I had. I came back to playing a couple of times per week. But the guild was practicly empty (death you're on a different time zone :P)), so we joined HouseBunny because I wanted a fun casual social guild and so far I like it a lot. Also, on the bright side, the game works incredibly on my new mac (brag XD) and a month ago me and bf got a beagle we named Magik.

unfortunately I've sold my old laptop and don't have old screenies on the mac, this is the oldest i could find

j5hwm0.jpg

2627704.jpg

Edited by xMagik, 24 April 2014 - 09:57 PM.

#25 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:28 AM

IGN: StormHaven

Well lets see...I got to level 50 then joined a guild with some people I vaguely knew and made some awesome friends that have some of my best memories of my game with *COUGH* SM'S AREN"T TANKS TK *COUGH*. Eventually things happened I ended up in Exodus and am having a blast with pvp and other random events and that's that.

Spoiler

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users