Welcome to ASH VACUUM ! - Ragnarok style iOS & Android game - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Welcome to ASH VACUUM ! - Ragnarok style iOS & Android game

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#126 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????

https://www.facebook...636126136469566

https://www.facebook...636600273088819

OUR Wikia?? OUR WIKIA??? D8< SINCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS ESTABLISH THE RAGNAROK WIKIA AS YOUR OFFICIAL WIKIA??? I HAVEN'T SUBMITTED IT AS A FANSITE TO RO AND RO2 YET AND YOU'RE ALREADY DESIGNATING IT AS YOURS???? WHEN I'M DOING 99% OF THE WORK???? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME!!!

OMFG! Screw you, Oda! Screw you, Campitor! I AM SO DONE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Looks like they changed the posts to direct to the Ash Vacuum Wikia instead of your Ragnarok Wikia:

https://www.facebook...638499229565590

https://www.facebook...638498159565697

The [HELP] button in-game still goes to your Ragnarok Wikia though :/

Edited by inuko23, 27 May 2014 - 11:42 AM.

#127 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

KamiKali, why'd you like my angry post? <<

Well, at least Facebook players are being directed to the right site now, but that Help button in the actual game still needs to be addressed. How the heck did they mess that up?

#128 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

KamiKali, why'd you like my angry post? <<

Well, at least Facebook players are being directed to the right site now, but that Help button in the actual game still needs to be addressed. How the heck did they mess that up?

Cuz ur an angry kitty and angry kitties are cute. :3

#129 SamuelAdams

SamuelAdams

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 720 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Yeah.

I think I figured out the .85x thing.

asst_15.png

Neutral to any dungeon is 85...

What makes it complicated is that you can only slot element cards in element slots and weapons with slots are so scarce :s

Slots are scare because:

1) When you equipment lottery the weapon always seems to have a slot. (It's a moneymaker for them, at least for me it's been that way)

2) You need to unlock Crafting. You have to have the base weapon, then you CRAFT the slots into the weapon. Also, they type of slot you get is RANDOM(?). Low chance of elemental.

Crafting is really lame in this game. You don't craft items, you just make them into slotted versions of the ones you already have. (Aside from accs)

I'm pretty annoyed at this game. My dudes are only level 5-6. =.='

Edited by SamuelAdams, 28 May 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#130 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

I have yet to come across a single elemental slot, weapon or armor. Even the lottery ones only came with regular slots.

#131 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

I'm pretty annoyed at this game. My dudes are only level 5-6. =.='

That's farther than my chars. I only got them to lvl 3 so far :T (almost there to lvl 4...) 

also, it still hasn't been clarified whether the event rewards are for getting a guildmember to lvl 5, 10, and 15 as stated in the text or is it 10, 20, 30 as stated in the table >.>

http://www.warpporta...romo/index.html

Edited by inuko23, 28 May 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#132 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

I hope it's 15, because 30 is impossible in that short time. On top of that, the due date hasn't been clarified...

I got lucky with my free cards and got two weapons with ele slots, but no gear with ele slots. The crafting system is pretty boring, yeah.

Edited by Sapphic, 28 May 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#133 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

Cuz ur an angry kitty and angry kitties are cute. :3

I only overreacted because I had no idea they made their own wiki and everything they did made the assumption that they owned the Ragnarok Wikia. I personally have no problem with them adding Ash Vacuum stuff to the Ragnarok Wikia, but I take issue with them advertising it as theirs.

Well, Oda cleared it up with me so now I'm back on neutral terms with them. <<

#134 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:47 AM

If I transport some mercenaries from one camp to another, do the merccenaries take the upgrades of their current camp or the camp they came from?

#135 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Anyone gotten the Lv15 milestone reward yet?

This game is SO slow. I keep switching over to Dissidia while I wait for things  <_<

#136 Toggles

Toggles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:46 AM

The game's honestly not too forgiving.. any loss is like a 50% or more blow, and it takes a lot of time to retrain. Even though you have 10 exploration points, you might not even use them all, or rather it really depends. If you're on a place where you have a dozen low level dungeons, by all means go crazy. Though each day you should be building your army, making sure you don't lose a single mercenary.. which really drains your food supply.. Then you need 2 camps+ to maintain an army... 

Personally I go for extreme overkill, though takes a lot of time. For dungeons level 40~ at least 120k attack, which is roughly 380 elites (max upgrade attack) and a dozen priests (50~90). Makes the game very slow, unless you cash up, which I won't. I think you get 1k exp at 40, and 2k at 50.. so from there you'd have to keep draining your food to make sure you get around 500 elites + to have decent EXP when doing dungeons. Even at 2~3k exp per dungeon exploration, you still have at least 40k+ exp from the level 9 to level 10 gap, from there..it just keeps climbing. So yeah the game is pretty slow, and punishes mistakes very harshly. I heard the cards do help quite a bit, but I haven't really gotten any good slotted gear to go with said cards, so that's kinda a bummer. The more risky option would be to venture out into DD and kill someone's army. Heard someone got 7k for killing 800 Elite Knights.

#137 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

The game's honestly not too forgiving.. any loss is like a 50% or more blow, and it takes a lot of time to retrain. Even though you have 10 exploration points, you might not even use them all, or rather it really depends. If you're on a place where you have a dozen low level dungeons, by all means go crazy. Though each day you should be building your army, making sure you don't lose a single mercenary.. which really drains your food supply.. Then you need 2 camps+ to maintain an army... 

Personally I go for extreme overkill, though takes a lot of time. For dungeons level 40~ at least 120k attack, which is roughly 380 elites (max upgrade attack) and a dozen priests (50~90). Makes the game very slow, unless you cash up, which I won't. I think you get 1k exp at 40, and 2k at 50.. so from there you'd have to keep draining your food to make sure you get around 500 elites + to have decent EXP when doing dungeons. Even at 2~3k exp per dungeon exploration, you still have at least 40k+ exp from the level 9 to level 10 gap, from there..it just keeps climbing. So yeah the game is pretty slow, and punishes mistakes very harshly. I heard the cards do help quite a bit, but I haven't really gotten any good slotted gear to go with said cards, so that's kinda a bummer. The more risky option would be to venture out into DD and kill someone's army. Heard someone got 7k for killing 800 Elite Knights.

It's honestly not the easiest to level, but leveling isn't that bad. The key for dungeons is you want to have at least x8 the defense in attack, and 1/4th priests per person. You get 2.3-2.4k EXP per every 40-50 dungeon. Which is pretty nice. And you really shouldn't do the next level unless you know you can afford the loss. My max loss was I think 50 troops when I tried out a level 40, and then so I re-evaluated my assignment, and then attacked again with much less of a loss. If priests are hard to recruit, you should upgrade your Sorcery Camp. Mines at level 19 and it only takes 15 min per priest, I have quite a few level 10s with no money spent so it's really just how to figure out how to be efficient. I haven't had a problem with troop count yet. I actually have more than I need atm. x.x;

If you want easy, no risk leveling you can always attack the DD, which gives you 20-50 exp per atk, and if you have enough atk with equips alone (troopless) you can atk every 1min and 20 seconds.

Yes, it's necessary to have subcamps, that's why there's that option. You can recruit troops at your subcamps and send it to whichever camp you're doing dungeons with, and same with resources. I'm at 15k food consumption right now and it's no big deal since you can just get the food from elsewhere.

The only problem I have is that you can only build one building at a time with one in queue :v, it should be you can build two at a time, since past level 20, buildings take at least 3 hours to do.. x.o

#138 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

the things ppl do for headgears, smart move

Edited by Andini, 11 June 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#139 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

What do priests do? I never touched the magic camp since I figure they are mostly pvp oriented troops.

Also I'm only doing elite archer and knights since elite warrior and engineer just aren't worth it unless you are troops capped, although you wouldn't have to worry about that til 70+ dungeon levels. 

Another thing I do is to card as many weapons with one element and only do the dungeon that is countered by that element, in my case I have two wind weapons and I have done nothing but water dungeons for the past weeks. Even then I still regularly get 1.1x multiplier.. but the best I got was around 1.8x I think, it definitely felt great.

#140 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

What do priests do? I never touched the magic camp since I figure they are mostly pvp oriented troops.

Also I'm only doing elite archer and knights since elite warrior and engineer just aren't worth it unless you are troops capped, although you wouldn't have to worry about that til 70+ dungeon levels. 

Another thing I do is to card as many weapons with one element and only do the dungeon that is countered by that element, in my case I have two wind weapons and I have done nothing but water dungeons for the past weeks. Even then I still regularly get 1.1x multiplier.. but the best I got was around 1.8x I think, it definitely felt great.

Priests prevent your troops from dying in dungeons. For example, I have minimal (1-2 per character) to none at the 50-60s dungeon. (Haven't gone past that yet though).

Yea elemental multipliers help a lot.

#141 Toggles

Toggles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's honestly not the easiest to level, but leveling isn't that bad. The key for dungeons is you want to have at least x8 the defense in attack, and 1/4th priests per person. You get 2.3-2.4k EXP per every 40-50 dungeon. Which is pretty nice. And you really shouldn't do the next level unless you know you can afford the loss. My max loss was I think 50 troops when I tried out a level 40, and then so I re-evaluated my assignment, and then attacked again with much less of a loss. If priests are hard to recruit, you should upgrade your Sorcery Camp. Mines at level 19 and it only takes 15 min per priest, I have quite a few level 10s with no money spent so it's really just how to figure out how to be efficient. I haven't had a problem with troop count yet. I actually have more than I need atm. x.x;

If you want easy, no risk leveling you can always attack the DD, which gives you 20-50 exp per atk, and if you have enough atk with equips alone (troopless) you can atk every 1min and 20 seconds.

Yes, it's necessary to have subcamps, that's why there's that option. You can recruit troops at your subcamps and send it to whichever camp you're doing dungeons with, and same with resources. I'm at 15k food consumption right now and it's no big deal since you can just get the food from elsewhere.

The only problem I have is that you can only build one building at a time with one in queue :v, it should be you can build two at a time, since past level 20, buildings take at least 3 hours to do.. x.o

o.o.. I'm already at 30 for all Resources, and my merc camps are all 21+, it was just a suggestion. My second and thirds are more or less the same, since I choose to level the camps for preparation purposes. Though DD leveling is a little risky, if you leave your guys in the DD unattended, someone can strike your army down [unless you recall after a battle, there's always a chance two nations can aim for the same spot]. I wouldn't DD attack too deep if you haven't trained in def. Currently at 50~70+ Wreck suggest no less than 200k attack, which I agree. Then again, it'd take a while to get there. I've been rotating multiple dungeons just like he suggested to get them to 30+, so on days where I'm a little lower, I attack those for a slight exp increase. The unforgiving blows tend to come when you're doing a 1st run trial and error. If your attack is very similar to their defense, you tend to lose at the 40% markish, even if you have the victory. If you lose in that scenario you hit to the 50~70 mark at times.

Unless your VIT can support the amount of troops, I highly suggest focusing on 1 camp while tiering up your subs. This gives you some time to max out your upgrades and resources. So far, I've yet to put stats into VIT, rather I relied heavily on gear, most of my gear being VIT/DEX types. For my priests, I pumped a lot into dex and made sure each had Gloria for some extra EXP, which does seem to help. I haven't had much trouble with the buildings, but at level 25+ it can take anywhere from 6~9 hours.

So far I decked out my first 5, and kept my decent gears so when I move to camp #2, I can easily level my second set. I made it such that I had dungeons all around, since I noticed as more players register, your resource fields diminish unless you're in DD. This tends to be my style in most types of RTS variants, I rather tech up than go straight into it. I do roughly a 1/4 ratio for Priests in my composition. The only normals I have are from daily quests, all troops are maxed out so I don't really tend to lose any. During the day I tend to train more priests, and when I sleep at night I just stack 30 or so Mages. In my other camps, I mainly train Mages and Heavy knights since they take an incredible amount of time. 

So far I haven't gotten many 2+ slotted gears, and none of my gears I have contain Ele slots, which is disappointing. 

The only few little tips I can give people are:

1. Get a market ASAP and convert just enough for an upgrade (mainly for wait time)

2. Do your daily quests ASAP, as they do expire.

For Prepare battle, you maybe unlucky when you get an overwhelming amount of training, so you'll start to need secondary camps for this.

For Multiple battles, strip your members of all men and send them into a random field right next to your camp (will take 2 minutes) and then recall + repeat until you get to X amount of battles. This tends to be annoying when it's 18+.

3. If you happen to get send to dungeon (0/10) types and you honestly don't have time that day, just split your 5 into far level 1~10 dungeons and plow through for that day.

4. Always spend your resources till they're bone dry in any RTS, only save if you're aiming for one particular thing.

Those are some simple general tips. Though so far I haven't spent a single one of my freebie cards, though I may sooner or later depending on how I feel that day.

For those wondering, you start to get non-elemental card (e.g. sandman, angeling & etc) after floor 30.

You can get slotted gear starting floor 10+ (maybe 1~10, though out of all the attempts I haven't gotten that lucky). 

My first multi-slotted eqs came from 40+.  

For normal dungeons, I think 9~10x the def and you'll lose only 1-3 at most. For DD.. I'd ask Flare, I haven't gotten far enough in DD to really do much, and have still been wondering about it.

Does anyone have anymore info on DD dungeons and DD camp survival?

#142 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

Flare quit.

DD really isn't that scary. Most of my sub camps are in DD. I'm about to make a 4th in there. You should group with other people. Storage level and Barrier level affects the defense a lot. They first go through your troops before going through your character and walls, so there are layers of defense.

Most people don't bother attacking camps because they lose a ton of troops doing so.

You can only attack a camp if you've walked conquered DD to that part, it also must be with members assigned to a subcamp, so you can't just go and atk choose some camp to attack, you must create a path, so others can also break that path.

#143 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Does anyone know how to affiliate your sub camp with your main camp? I sent one of my guild members to the sub camp but now I can't move them back to the main camp because it keeps telling me my sub camp isn't affiliated with my main camp. So now my guild member is stuck there :T

#144 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

Just walk your guild member from sub camp to main camp, and discard them and do whatever you want with them afterwards.

#145 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:47 AM

Is it just me or has traveling time been increased to at least twice as before? It's currently taking my army 12mins to attack a dungeon one square away lol. On top of this, my guild members are dying left and right after just two dungeon runs. It's like they don't have enough content for the game so now they just try to slow us down.

#146 Kaitch

Kaitch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I got the game database and it's online!

For the DB, straight :

http://dbraw.kaitch.com/ 

For a more user-friendly but less complete version :

http://dbview.kaitch.com/

You should be able to learn a lot with that. Feel free to copy over to a wiki.

I've got loads more informations that I managed to gain from the game, but I kinda lack the time to organise it. :(

#147 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:31 AM

I got the game database and it's online!

For the DB, straight :

http://dbraw.kaitch.com/

For a more user-friendly but less complete version :

http://dbview.kaitch.com/

You should be able to learn a lot with that. Feel free to copy over to a wiki.

I've got loads more informations that I managed to gain from the game, but I kinda lack the time to organise it. :(

These are great!

All that's missing is a loot table for dungeons. 

#148 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I got a Poison Spore card. Does anyone know what Create Chaos +10% does?

#149 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

Dear Oda, I hit level 10. Does that entitle me to the first or second tier prize, because the event website says both. It's way past the due date, but considering how many people couldn't get on and how buggy it was at the start, I was hoping the due date was extended :p_smile:

http://www.warpporta...romo/index.html

Edited by Sapphic, 25 June 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#150 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Text says:

If you play Ragnarok and/or Ragnarok 2 you can get special prizes for joining Ash Vacuum and giving it a try. Achieve level 5, 10 or 15+ to get more Ragnarok 1 and Ragnarok 2 items!

But chart says Level 10, 20, 30.

Which is it? (I hope it's not the latter because DAMN.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users