Patch Notes v501 - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 5/1 - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v501 - Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 5/1

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#51 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

If you reinstalled make sure you don't have a firewall or anti virus blocking rose

#52 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:03 AM

my fire wall is off , and no anti virus , this pc only for gaming 

#53 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:06 AM

Well lets see, when you have an account logged in and you try opening another client does it say anything?

#54 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

nothing, it says checking for updates as usual , than still the same at 500

#55 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

when u buff and change gear (anything gear), mpsd goes down and when you rebuff spd it goes back up.

but in reality your still slow? cause it takes forever for maps to refresh and show npcs or what not.

#56 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:25 AM

when u buff and change gear (anything gear), mpsd goes down and when you rebuff spd it goes back up.

but in reality your still slow? cause it takes forever for maps to refresh and show npcs or what not.

same here, i posted in bug reports something about that glitch, seems a new bug

wen a new update comes, some bugs be fixed, but more bugs will come :D, games updates logic (no offence GMs but is true x.x ik u guys do the max work for correct bugs n etc :c)

#57 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:28 AM

We're going to be restarting the servers shortly. The skill issue was unintentional and as the client is not displaying any of the changes that were being tested on Pegasus, the live server was not intended to receive any change. However, a partial file change was somehow updated, and is being replaced. The restart will take care of the incorrect data being used for skill data. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

#58 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

So, are the Pegasus changes going to remain on the live server, or will this restart remove them?

#59 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:06 AM

Servers are back online!

So, are the Pegasus changes going to remain on the live server, or will this restart remove them?

Remove them, they were not intended to be included in the v501 patch. We are still testing and going over the changes on Pegasus. :)

#60 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

Thanks Leo! :p_love:

#61 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

To be honest, I like that it was the changes on the live server instead, becuse then everyone will try it out and Crystal Defenders will go so you can test it out   :p_smile:

#62 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:13 AM

leo, any idea why i cant get new patch 501 ? i have re install the client twice , what did i do wrong ? thanks

#63 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

Can we please not have the UI continually reset itself?  It's really annoying to move all the windows out from center and the skill bars to where we like them.

#64 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Can we please not have the UI continually reset itself?  It's really annoying to move all the windows out from center and the skill bars to where we like them.

I have the same problem as you, all my windows just do not have memory, they all start at the center.

#65 Ahya

Ahya

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Oh the UI. :( It's really more annoying than the unintentional change regarding the skills. I hope it can be fixed soon. :sob:

#66 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

The UI resetting like that is a bug we didn't catch when we had it implemented. We're working towards a fix right now, sorry for the inconvenience.

leo, any idea why i cant get new patch 501 ? i have re install the client twice , what did i do wrong ? thanks

In truth, I do not know what may be preventing you from receiving the patch. Have you modified your client in any way? What version are you on? Have you tried using the 'check all' feature, both from the button to the right of the "Start" or inside the patch client's "Settings > Advanced" tab?

#67 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

The UI resetting like that is a bug we didn't catch when we had it implemented. We're working towards a fix right now, sorry for the inconvenience.

In truth, I do not know what may be preventing you from receiving the patch. Have you modified your client in any way? What version are you on? Have you tried using the 'check all' feature, both from the button to the right of the "Start" or inside the patch client's "Settings > Advanced" tabI 

I downloaded the installer from the rose official web "ROSEOnline-Installer-02.12.2014(1)" than it automatically download the media, media1 media cab files things . yes i have tried to patch from the advance tab. this makes me frustated not being able to see the new im points :( and I didn't modified any of the client . 

#68 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:18 PM

Do you have any modifications installed? 

#69 starswithwings

starswithwings

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

Is it just me or are my hot keys buttons move whenever I start the game. My keys are always at the right corner by the menu button but whenever I start the game (after turning it off) they appear on the left screen by the chat box. I hope this bug can be fixed in the next patch

Thanks!

#70 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

Is it just me or are my hot keys buttons move whenever I start the game. My keys are always at the right corner by the menu button but whenever I start the game (after turning it off) they appear on the left screen by the chat box. I hope this bug can be fixed in the next patch

Thanks!

we all have the same problem bro :S

#71 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

another problem that happened to me after the patch was, when i change character the client will freeze at the loading screen. Sometimes also happen when i visit another map, it just froze at the loading screen and I had to restart the client. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

#72 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:08 AM

another problem that happened to me after the patch was, when i change character the client will freeze at the loading screen. Sometimes also happen when i visit another map, it just froze at the loading screen and I had to restart the client. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I had this happen too.

#73 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

Speaking of freezing, and because I assume a lot of people don't check out the technical support section, (for mac users using a VM), anyone else experience this problem?

http://forums.warppo...and-unminizing/ 

I haven't been able to determine if it is solely on my end, or if it affects all VMs or only Parallels, as I haven't found anyone else running Rose in a VM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users