[Help] Please, I need the answer for this. - Class Discussion - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Help] Please, I need the answer for this.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

Hi guys.

I have a dual raider and today I tried learning the passive Shattering Blows (In Raider tab) that grants '25% chance to apply 1 stack of Weakened Armor, to your target when dealing damage...'

But since I've learn that passive (Maxed to lv5), I'm confused whether it works or not, as it didn't show any clue, or notification that I have successfully stack that passive.

To clarify, a Battle Cleric would have his passive "Cleric's Intensity" that grants 25% chance to stack aspd/ ap, if a stack is successful, there will be a notification as well as a timer at the top right corner near the minimap. But in my case, there was absolutely nothing.

So this is a normal case or it is a bug, please help me. Many thanks.

P/S: Please help me if Jero or Gamm are here, I couldn't get in touch with you ingame.

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:03 AM

Sup.

The thing with shattering blows is, it provides a def reduction to an enemy. It won't show when it stacks successfully on your screen, only on the opponent.

Also important to note is that it only works on basic attacks, currently it can't stack on skills. As such, you won't be able to stack successfully if you only use skills.

#3 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

Sup.

The thing with shattering blows is, it provides a def reduction to an enemy. It won't show when it stacks successfully on your screen, only on the opponent.

Also important to note is that it only works on basic attacks, currently it can't stack on skills. As such, you won't be able to stack successfully if you only use skills.

Thanks jero, then I'd better reject it since most of the time as dual, I do skills.

Btw there was another confusion, I believe nowhere ingame mobs will drop Lisent Ti or any other lisents apart from Lisent U/Hg, except for Turak in Ruins. Is it not supposed to be ingame?; Since as soon as I log out, those lisent Ti will disappear.

#4 muzack

muzack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:draco

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:26 AM

So jerremy, do u think we should take this passive or not. it will be worthless because we use skill more, right?

#5 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:28 AM

I myself do not use the passive. There's some attack speed based duals that benefit from having it, but I generally don't, as I never use auto attacks and only skill.

About the lisent Ti's, they used to be in game, together with a bunch of other lisents. However, most of them were removed from the game, and now you can only get pink, purple, Hg and U. The quest rewards sometimes still have things like lisent Cu and Ti, but they'll be converted to the higher tier that still exists (Cu>Hg and Ti>U).

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

Another thing, it doesn't work on Monsters, just players.

#7 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

And I didn't notice that it didn't work on monsters until an hour after my 24 hour resets disappeared today. *sigh*

#8 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

That's good to know. I haven't tested the skill cause my build wouldn't benefit from it in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users