#1 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

When I fight bosses or bigger monsters I have big troubles seing how much damage I do and if I crit or not - these things are fun to see!

Suggestion: Move hits and crits to new places. Start with the dungeon bosses, priority. Cave, all three Spider. HoO, all 4 bosses. SoD, crystals and judge.

Examples:

The lower blue line is where I suggest the CRITICAL sign to appear. The upper blue line is where I suggest DAMAGE is shown. The black/white line is optional for either if the lower blue line isn't good enough for some reason.

cavehitandcrit.jpg

Ho_O_critandhit.jpg

Ho_O2critandhit.jpg

Ho_O3critandhit.jpg

Ho_O4critandhit.jpg

I can expand on the idea much further if you'd like me to but perhaps it's best to keep it 'simple'?
If it's of interest I could hunt for all monsters in-game to see wich needs this change. I would only do that if I knew this was of interest, aint interested in spending my time for no gain.

I also have a few ideas how to show the damage dealt in a more structured way. It would include burn/poison as well. Alot more structured than the current mechanics, felt the need to repeat myself ;P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users